𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

Start from the beginning

"And to see you lose." Aurora said shrugging. She high-fives Ron, while Harry gives her a playful glare.

"That's totally barbaric!" Hermione says, speaking up from behind them.

"That's wizard's chess. I see you've packed." Ron observed.

"I see you haven't." Hermione shot back.

"Change of plans. My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. He's studying dragons there!"

"Good. You can help Harry, and Aurora, then. They're going to go the library for information on NicholasFlamel."

"We've looked a hundred times!" Ron complains. Aurora doesn't blame him, she was tired of looking through books all day as well.

"Not in the restricted section...Happy Christmas." Hermione said, leaving with a smirk on her face.

"I think we've had a bad influence on her." Aurora said.

=★=

It was Christmas morning. Aurora awoke to the sound of Ron calling her, and Harry's name, from downstairs. She rubbed her eyes and hopped out of bed, she was the only one who hadn't gone away for Christmas, so she had the room all to herself. She definitely took that to advantage. There was a huge fort that she was too lazy to clean up, and bags of candy, and chips on the floor.

Aurora runs onto the balcony of the Gryffindor common room, and looks down to see a bunch of presents under a tree. Ron was wearing a sweater, with an R on it.

"Happy Christmas, Aurora." Ron greeted, smiling at her excited expression. Harry had been down their already, waiting for his sister. They had never seen this many presents, that were for them, in their life.

"Happy Christmas Ron. What are you wearing?" Aurora asked.

"Oh, Mum made it for me. Looks like you and Harry have got one too!"

"Really? That's so sweet of her." Aurora runs down the stairs, sliding down the rail. She was eager to open up her presents.

"There they are." Ron says, pointing to a pile of presents, wrapped in red, and gold wrapping paper. Ron sits on a couch arm and eats jelly beans as Harry, and Aurora walk over to a silver wrapped package. Harry takes out the card.

"Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was returned to you. Use it well." He reads. 

Her father. She had seen many pictures of him. She didn't exactly look like him, like Harry did. She had more of her mum's face. Harry however, was the spitting image of him. The twins have been told by many people that Aurora had the personality of James, while Harry had the personality of Lily.

Aurora picks up the package and opens it. Inside was a cloak.

"What is it?" Ron asked, with his mouth full of jelly beans.

"Some kind of...cloak." Aurora said, taking a look at it from all angles.

"Well, let's see then. Put it on."

Aurora hands the cloak over to Harry, she wanted to try it on first, but she knew Harry wanted to too.

Harry puts the cloak on, and all of him disappears except for his head.

"Woah!"

"Holy shit."

"My body's gone!" Harry said, looking down. Aurora was too amazed to make a smart comeback.