"I don't want to leave you alone here, now do I?" He said. Raising an eyebrow and putting his left arm on his hip.

"Won't your parents be worried?"

"Yeah, you're right." He sighed.

He sniffled his nose due to the cold weather and adjusted his shirt.

"Why don't you stay at my house tonight? So I won't have to walk you home."
He asked me, motioning his hands as he spoke.

"You we're going to walk me home?! And no. I don't want to bother your family." I said, attempting to be stern.

Which was quite difficult since I was at least 4 inches shorter and wearing a childlike outfit.

I stomped my foot down as I finished the sentence.

"Lets go before it gets even colder than it already is." He said taking my arm and pulling me as he began walking towards the exit.

Is he ignoring what I said?! I don't want to bother his parents! Geez their gonna hate me..

Shoto finally let go of my arm and let me walk on my own.

The place he held my arm felt colder without his warm touch.

I gently rubbed my arms attempting to heat them up from the crisp air.

As we neared the exit memories from all the rides came back. 

It was the most fun I had had in a very extensive time.

I inhaled deeply, softening my posture as I became more fatigued. 

"Where do you live? Is it too far?" I asked.

"Not far, it's the gated community by the train tracks, down south." He replied my questioned.

I tried to think of where he lived. I came to the realization that he must be rich.

Very rich.

I knew a few gated communities but there were none others like the one by the skytrains.

Whenever i'd walk that direction i'd try to get as close as I could to the gate just to get a glimpse of its beauty.

In front of each house were huge neatly decorated gardens. From what I remembered at least.

The gate was 10 feet tall and could only be opened with a code or and ID card.

It was covered with cameras so the security was tremendous, which is reasonable considering only celebrities and millionaires lived there.

As we walked along the sidewalk cars sped by, making a stronger breeze then there was.

I felt safe walking here with Shoto. 

The flowers blooming on the grass next to the sidewalk were dazzling.

They were delicate and smelt amazing. 

The fragrance of tulips flew through out the air filling our lungs with pure peace.

Wind started picking up even more tenacious.

Our hair blew into our eyes and flowed through the wind.

The wind shifted our clothing.

I felt a lift of weight on my bottom, I soon realized my skirt was flowing in the wind, upwards.

"Oh crap-" I barely had the time to even react before Shoto grabbed the rim of my skirt on the back, holding it down in place.

He didn't even move his head to glance at my ..behind.

Shoto truly made me feel safe and at home.

"Thanks Shoto." 

I smiled brightly and he smirked a bit, chuckling at my bubbliness. 

He continued holding my skirt down since the wind refused to die down.

"Here it is." Shoto said, pointing towards a ginormous black steel gate.

As we approached I admired the elegant gold rim on the top of the entrance.

He began typing numbers into a keypad and it made little beeps every time he tapped a key.

Once Shoto finished entering the passcode a green light lit and the gate began opening automatically. 

"That's so cool!" I said while placing my hands on Shoto's shoulder and shaking him to grab his attention.
He just laughed and we started walking inside the gate.

Shoto started walking towards one of the houses, it was a large classic japanese house. 

It had many windows which made it look very modern and a tiny river flowing at the side of the house. Along with some bamboo for decoration.

I started following him, assuming it was his house.

He stepped up onto the front porch and stopped right in front of the door.

I stepped up shortly after him.

Shoto reached his hand toward the door knob, but paused.

He inhaled and looked at me.

"Oh.. try and stay away from my dad, I forgot to tell you."

1195 words