Chapter 11 - No Good

Comenzar desde el principio

Elliot POV

I hated seeing her again, I thought seeing her would be hard but it's not, I don't feel anything for her, she is pathetic, when Callie says it's okay to speak to her I really don't want to but I got to get it over with. We go out into the hall and I just stare at her.

Elliot – Talk.

Kathleen – I've missed you!

She goes to touch me but I step back.

Elliot – Feeling is not mutual. If that's all you got to say I'm going back to my girl.

Kathleen – I was wrong, it...it turns out I was pregnant. You've got a daughter Elliot.

She shows me a picture of a little girl.

I just stand there frozen and all of a sudden she smashes her lips onto mine, I'm shocked at first but then I push her away and see Logan and Paul standing there

Elliot – Guys it's not...

Paul – I know we saw and hear everything but my sister on the other hand will have a hard time believing it, she just saw the kiss and didn't wait around for it.

Elliot – Fück!

I grab Kathleen by the neck and ram her into the wall.

Elliot – I should kill you!

Kathleen – But you won't!

Elliot – Only for your daughters sake!

Kathleen – Our daughter!

I let her go and she stands there smirking at me.

Elliot – Tomorrow you will meet me at the hospital to do a DNA test with your daughter! Got that!

Her eyes go big but she smiles.

Kathleen – Of course, we will be there.

Elliot – If your not I will know your lying and I will ask for hospital records of her blood and find out that way so your choice!

Kathleen – Okay.

I look at Paul.

Elliot – Where did Callie go?

Paul – Home.

Elliot - I'm going, I've got to sort this mess out.

Kathleen – She won't want you when she finds out about Olivia.

I walk up to her and shove her against the wall.

Elliot – That's where your wrong bïtch! Callie will stick by me no matter what and will love Olivia like her own if she is mine!