Chapter 11- Cruz Beckham

Start from the beginning

"Welcome home Romeo!" His dad, David, said.
"Did you really think that we would forget about you?" Brooklyn chimed in.
"Since we didn't get to properly celebrate your birthday before you left, we thought it would be a fun idea to surprise you with a party once you got back home!" Romeo's mum said. Victoria, his mother, had been away for fashion week on his birthday.
"How was your trip?" Asked David.
"It was really fun," Romeo replied.
"Well I'm hungry," Cruz whined. "Let's eat!"
Victoria began cutting up the cake, giving the first piece to Romeo along with a kiss on the cheek. The next piece went to Cruz, who was practically begging at this point.
Romeo couldn't look at Cruz the same knowing that the boy trades nudes with Gavin Magnus. Before Romeo left he assumed his brother was still an innocent little straight boy. But now that he knew Cruz's little secret, things were going to be different around the Beckham household. Romeo couldn't help but smile to himself.
"What are you so happy about?" Brooklyn asked, noticing Romeo smiling.
"I'm just happy to be home, that's all," Romeo lied. He couldn't wait to confront his younger brother later, but for now all he could do was enjoy his small party.
After they had finished their cake, Victoria said that she had gotten Romeo a present while she was away. He had opened his gifts from the rest of his family before he left, but since his mum had been away, she got him a little something extra.
She handed him a wrapped box which Romeo quickly opened. Inside was a beautiful gold Rolex watch. Romeo couldn't contain his excitement. "A Rolex!?" He exclaimed. "I've always wanted one! Thanks you so much!" He ran over to her and gave her a huge hug and kiss.
"Try it on sweetie," she encouraged.
Romeo put on the watch and watched as it sparkled. It was amazing, he was going to wear this everywhere. After admiring it for a few minutes and showing it to the rest of his family, Romeo put it back in the box.
He and his family hung out for a few more hours until it got late. David and Victoria had already put Harper to bed and went to their room. It was just Brooklyn, Cruz, and Romeo who were sitting on the couch. Brooklyn was the first to speak. "Well guys, I'm going to hit the hay. I have a photo shoot tomorrow and need my beauty sleep."
"You're gonna need more than that to look good," Romeo joked, making Brooklyn playfully punch him on the arm. He walked upstairs, leaving Cruz and Romeo completely alone.
"Want to come see the new skins I got on Fortnite?" Cruz asked. He was still trying to play the innocent card. What a tease.
"Sure buddy," Romeo replied. He followed Cruz up to his room and sat on the bed. Cruz turned on his PlayStation and they waited for it to boot up. While Fortnite was loading, Cruz asked Romeo a question.
"So, I saw you made a YouTube video with Gavin this week. It was really funny. Did you have a good time hanging out with him?"
Romeo knew exactly what this was. Cruz didn't care about the YouTube video, he just wanted to know if Gavin had spilled the beans about their secret relationship. Romeo chuckled to himself knowing what Cruz's true intentions were.
"Yeah it was a good time," Romeo replied. "I can see why you like him so much."
Cruz's face went beet red as he said this. Romeo knew he had his little brother trapped.
"W-What do you mean like him?" Cruz stuttered. "We're just friends."
"That's what I meant dummy," Romeo said, knowing for a fact that Cruz was scared out of his pants.
"Oh, okay," Cruz mumbled.
Once the game had finally loaded, Cruz showed Romeo all the skins he had bought while Romeo was in LA. They were pretty cool, but in truth, Romeo really didn't care. All he could think about was how he was going to get inside his brother's pants tonight. Well, not just inside his pants...

"Cruz," Romeo started. "I think I'm going to head to sleep. Goodnight bro."
"Goodnight Romes," he replied.
Romeo had begun to put his master plan into action. He went back to his room and went onto Instagram, where he pulled up Gavin Magnus's profile. He sent Gavin a message:

Hey Gavin, how've
you been? ☺️
                                                 I'm good, better now  
                                                 that im talking to
                                                 you. ☺️
Listen Gavin, I need
you to do me a favor.
                                                 Sure, anything.
I need you to seduce
Cruz into jerking off
with you tonight. Make
sure that it's on
FaceTime. 😉
                                                 I can do that, I'm
                                                 horny as fuck right
                                                 now anyway. But       
                                                 why? And what's in it
                                                 for me? 😏
Well, I'm planning on
having a little fun with
my brother tonight, but
I don't know how to
bring up that I know
that he's gay with you
without scaring him or
making him embarrassed.
I want you to get him nice
and horny, then I'll barge
in his room and make my
move on him. He'll be too
turned on to say no. 😜
                                                 That sounds hot
                                                 Romeo. But again,
                                                 What's in it for me?
                                                 If you get with Cruz,
                                                 how am I supposed
                                                 to cum? 😩😭
That's easy, I'll record
us on FaceTime so you
can cum. Won't it be
hot to see my little
brother lose his
innocence for the first
time? 😏😏😏
                                                 I'm hard already. 😝
                                                 When do you want
                                                 me to call him?
How about right
now? 😘
                                                 I'm on it! 😘