"I asked Mommy but she no answer me. Are you my Daddy?" he asked me, wrinkling his brows in confusion.

I put my arm around Sierra as I started rubbing her shoulder comfortingly. This was a conversation that we needed to have, and it was obviously something that Trevor needed to know.

"That's what your Mom and I need to talk to you about" I said as I picked him up and sat him on the large ottoman in front of us.

"What makes you ask that question Trevor?" Sierra asked with a smile as she grabbed his hand.

"I don't know, he just feels like he's my Daddy. He's always so nice to me and he makes you laugh all the time Mommy. Plus I saw him kiss you the other day and he wouldn't kiss you if he wasn't my daddy" he said with a smirk as he looked up at the both of us.

I looked over at Sierra to see that she was trying to hide a laugh that was desperately trying to escape her lips before she quickly returned to nurturing Mom in a matter of seconds.

God she's so fucking perfect. 

"Trevor, Austin isn't your Daddy buddy, but he is the closest thing that you have ever had to a Dad. He loves you very much and he would do anything for you" Sierra said with a smile as I saw tears start to well up in her beautiful eyes.

"So, you're not my Daddy," he said quietly as he was starting to put the pieces together in his head.

"No buddy, but I would love to be your Daddy. I love you so much buddy" I said with a smile as I roughed up his hair.

"But if you're not my Daddy then who is?" he asked curiously.

"Your real Daddy is not a very nice man Trev. He used to hurt Mommy a lot and I had to take you away from there. You've been with Austin for most of your life until we left to go stay with Grandma and Grandpa" she said to him. I reached up and rubbed her back noticing how her voice caught unsteadily in her throat.

"But Daddy is gone now and now we have Ausin?" he asked.

"Yes buddy, and I would love more than anything if you would let me be your Daddy" I said to him with a huge smile.

He sat quietly for a minute, spinning his little red car around in his hand as if he were examining it for any type of imperfection before his head looked up at the both of us.

"Is that okay Mommy, if I call Ausin Daddy?" he asked sweetly.

"Yes Trevor, that's absolutely okay" she said with a few tears coming down her face.

"And Ausin is more than your friend, right Mommy?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes Trevor, Ausin and Mommy are kind of like Grandma and Grandpa, but we aren't married like them but we love each other very much" she said reaching out and grabbing onto my hand.

"He makes you smile Mommy, your extra pretty when you smile" he said with a cute laugh.

"I agree with you Trevor, your Mommy is very beautiful when she smiles" I said as I leaned in and put a kiss on her cheek.

"So, does this mean we don't have to leave Ausin anymore now that he's my Daddy?" he asked sweetly.

"Yes buddy, we don't have to leave Austin anymore. We are going to be here everyday" Sierra said happily.