Ch.4 - The Masochist, The Thief And The Cabbages

Start from the beginning

Kazuma: Honestly? I don't know, with all that it has happened i not sure if there is someone like that, but maybe there will be one.

Y/n: Well, lets hope it is like that.

Kazuma: Yeah... *sigh* Let's just enter the guild.

As both of them enter the guild they see Aqua doing tricks and a bunch of useless stuff while the people in the guild was entertained by her tricks

Aqua: Thank you! Thank you! * notices Y/n and Kazuma* Oh, Y/n, Kazuma, look! What do you both think of my newly acquired skill? Isn't it befitting of a water goddess like myself?

Y/n: ....That's just a fucking trick.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Aqua: Konosuba!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kazuma: You can learn skill with the points you've saved up huh? I'll have to be careful not to use them on any weird skills.

Y/n: Mmh, you don't want to end lile Aqua * looks at his card* by the way, how does one can learn skills?

Megumin: In your case Y/n, since you're an arch wizard, there should be entries in your card, If you use your points on that entry, you will learn the skill, as for Kazuma, he will need someone to teach him how to use a skill. Then the entry will appear on his card. And the same thing with the points.

Y/n: Oh *looks at his card again* You're right, there are some things in here, huh, the explosion magic it's in here, maybe i could learn it?

Megumin: *gets dangerously close to Y/n* You should learn it! Explosion magic is the best magic out there! There isn't any other skill better than that! You should definitly learn it and walk the path of explosions with me!

Y/n: Her face, her fucking face is too close FUCKING CLOSE Ey ey ey ey, calm down, calm a bit down, i would learn it but i don't have enough points for this magnificent terrorist skill, when i have enought i will learn it.

(And he will actually learn it, unlike those stories where the mc says that he will learn it and then he never does)

Y/n: Well anyway, how much points do you have Kazuma?

Kazuma: only three, i wonder if there's some quick and easy skill... One that'll be a good value, that doesn't take many points to learn.

Y/n: Now that you said that something will probably appe- huh?

???: I've been looking for you.

Y/n: Hum *looks behind* Oh it's you Darkness. *looks at Kazuma* he looks like he's in hell right now.

Darkness: You said that your friend was too tired because of the quest yesterday and had to take him to his home.

Y/n: Yeah, he's ok right now, right Kazuma?

Kazuma: Y-Yup, No need to worry! Damn it, i was trying to turn her down gently. Looks like my intentions didn't get through to her at all! And Y/n wanting her in the party just so he can use her as a shield doesn't help at all...

Darkness: Shall we continue where our conversation left off yesterday? Please let me join your party-

Kazuma: I refuse.

Darkness: *moans* Such a snap decision!

Y/n: Oh no.

Silver haired girl: That won't do, Darkness. You can't be so pushy.

Kazuma: Um, and you are?

Chris: Oh, i'm Chris, a thief, as you can see. This girl is my friend, i guess?