Chapter 7 - Meeting the Alvaro

Start from the beginning

"Meet my son Louis Alvaro" he introduced the young man to us, Louis was like any other guy in this room, he stood proud, tall and obviously expressionless.

"Papa" his Spanish accent gave his flawless face another charm, "mama?" he said as uncle Miguel nod.

"Don't be a stranger now Louis, this is her" he pointed at me as Louis eyes now stared at me and I smiled,

"I am going to meet my wife" his father told as I smiled at him.

My friends left me to do the duties that they were supposed to do. This dinner party is all for business and to make allies. This was the only event that they could talk business after that no underworld related work could be talked.

Louis was staring at me, I didn't move under his intense gaze, "are you sure you're aunt Edna's daughter"

No. I wasn't her daughter. Seems like you don't remember me

"Huh?" I said instead

"You don't get intimated" he pointed out

"When you stay with intimidating men all your life you tend to get used to it" I shrugged, "quick question how old are you?"

He chuckled, "23 years any boyfriend?" Why is everyone older than me, I am 20 but I still feel smaller compared to them

"Nope"

"I thought that the Royal was your boyfriend I mean look at how hard he is glaring at me" he nod his head behind me, I turned to lock my eyes with his sterling grey eyes that was staring intently at me.

"He is not my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes

"Then is he?" he pointed his finger at Lucas who was looking at me

"C'mon Lou I don't have a boyfriend" I groaned in exasperation.

He laughed, "maybe it is because you look hot in that dress that every male is eye raping you"

"Lou you maybe uncle Miguel's son but I will kill you if you say one more word"

"C'mon Gabriella look around everyone is watching you" he said. It was true everyone was looking at me.

"Where are you going?" he asked

"To the beach, just inform my father and also tell uncle Miguel I will visit him later" I requested him as he nodded. The older men and women along with their children had their scrutinizing gaze fixed on me. We, Mafia, tends to judge alot and one small mistake is enough to pull someone out of the game we were playing.

"Be careful" I nodded back

I walked out of the closed doors with my guards, "Wes, Levine stay here I want to go alone"

"But ma'am-

"Levine stay here and look out okay?" he looked hesitant but nodded

"Ma'am if anything seems suspicious scream okay?" Levine stated as he took his gun out but suddenly remembered that I couldn't shoot so he put it back in his holster.

"That I'll do sir" I mocked saluted him as a laugh escaped from Wes and him. I walked away from them to the beach, "besides you know me" I winked and started walking away

The moon shone brightly on the water, giving it a breathtaking view.

"This is beautiful" I mumbled as I removed my heels and let my feet in the dry sand.

"So are you" I snapped around but before I could scream his hand covered my mouth and his eyes told me to keep my mouth shut. I gulped and nodded.

I waited until he let his hand go and I screamed