"What happened?" The woman asked.

"He drank way too much, and now he can't throw it up. He's in real bad shape."

"Have any of you tried making him throw up yourself?"

"What? Fuck no. We don't want to throw up too by sticking our hands in his mouth."

The woman rolls her eyes.

"Wow, bunch of pussies. Louis? Can you hear me?" She asked kneeling down to Louis and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. Louis simply nods.

"I think you need to throw up. Can you make yourself throw up?" She asked. He shakes his head no.

"Liam would be so pissed." Louis groaned.

The woman looks up at the other guys confused.

"Who's Liam?"

The guys shrug.

"We don't know. He said the name Harry earlier too. They're probably friends of his or something."

"Why would Liam be mad?" She asked.

"I'm not supposed to make myself throw up anymore. It's against the rules." Louis groans, hitting his head against the wall, unintentionally hard. His head was getting extremely heavy. One of the guys places his hand behind his head for support.

The woman starts piecing things together.

"Against the rules? Did you use to make yourself throw up?"

Louis nods.

"I was 18."

"He's a former bulimic, that's why he can't throw up." She says softly to the guys and they stiffen up, unsure of what to do with this new information, and how to process it.

"He can't stay with all that alcohol in his system, he can die."

"I know, I'm gonna help him." The woman nods.

"Louis, you have to open your mouth. I'm going to help you throw up. It's going to be okay." The woman soothes. Louis shakes his head no.

"Please? And then I can take you home so that you can rest."

"Harry helped me last time." Louis mumbled out.

"Is Harry here now? I can go find him for you?"

"It's no use, I've been looking for months."

She frowns.

"Did he help you throw up?"

Louis nods.

"Well, I know I'm not Harry, but I still want to help you."

Louis realized by this point that he won't be able to function if he doesn't throw up so he allows the girl to help him.

One of the guys stabilizes Louis' head and the girl takes one hand to hold his chin, and another two fingers to stick into his mouth. Almost instantly, Louis starts throwing up. A lot.

"Fuck." Louis groans and sits back against the wall.

"Help him up, I'll take him in my car." The girl says and the guys help Louis to his feet. He can walk, kind of, but his legs feel like static. They strap him into the car and the woman gets into the driver's seat.

"Can you even drive?" Louis questions, followed by a hiccup.

"I had mostly gin and tonic. More tonic than gin. I try not to drink so heavily." She explains herself as she starts the car and begins to drive.