"I don't have time for that. What is Aaron doing here," Ike lowered his voice, hands still on his mother's shoulder's.

"He- your father and Evan knew they needed to keep him close for your sake," Elisa began to explain. "We didn't know what happened to you-."

"But the phone call," Ike began.

"Oh honey," Elisa sighed. "Evan caught on immediately. He knew it wasn't you."

Ike couldn't be prouder of Evan now. The kid had turned into a great cop! 

"You need to get out of here," Elisa pushed Ike. "If he finds you here-."

"It's not your son he's after," Charlie intervened. "I'm really sorry for everything I've put you guys through... I-."

"Oh, nonsense. These boys would have gotten themselves into it sooner or later," Elisa laughed softly. "But you two need to-."

"Are you alright Mom," Evan called out as he stepped into the kitchen. Elisa spun around, stepping out of the pantry. "Mom?"

"Oh! I'm fine," she laughed. "I was just trying to get the other wine."

"Let me help you," Evan stepped into the mudroom, seeing that the door was slightly open. He glanced back at his mother before stepping out, seeing the trashcan slightly open. None of them noticed the dark figures starting to lurk around the house.

New York, New York

"How do people live here," Charlie muttered as she scanned up at the skyscrapers. The honking horns, yelling people, the traffic was an utter nightmare. "Gosh... you like this?"

"You get use to it," Ike smiled at Charlie's expressions. She seemed disgusted but yet somewhat amazed at what she was seeing. "Beats the cow smell any day."

"I'll take the cow smell over this," Charlie shook her head, leaning back into the passenger seat. "Where are we going?"

"We need to get Sousa out of the Precinct," Ike replied, pulling out the laptop from his sweater. "I took my dad's laptop. Can you do something with it?"

"Sure," Charlie rolled her eyes. "Where's the wifi?"

"Now you get sassy on me," Ike glanced over at her. "Do something!"

"Okay! Okay," she exclaimed as Ike pulled in for the Precinct. Parking across the street, Ike glanced over at Charlie who got to work with the laptop. He knew he was parked away from the camera's ranges, safe for the two of them to be there. "This ought to do it."

Ike watched as the screen began flicking in Morse Code.

"That was you," Ike asked. "The 'Trust No One' thing?"

"Yes," Charlie didn't take her eyes off the screen. "It was the only way to let people know the system wasn't secure if I made people know that it was hackable."

"So do you know or not the reason why the system is failing," Ike sternly questioned. Charlie stopped typing, looking over at Ike. "You do, don't you? What aren't you telling me Charlie?"

"I don't need to tell you everything Ike."

"Oh? Really? This whole thing isn't a stupid game! My family's life is on the line and you're the reason for it."

"I'm trying to fix it!"

"Then why can't you be honest with the one person who believes you?!"

"Because I don't know how Ike! Okay? It's not my fault I spent my entire life living with liars. I didn't think I'd find the day where I could trust someone," Charlie glared at him. "So I'm sorry if I happen to be a tad skeptical about you and your family."