In times that I doubted myself
I felt like I needed somе help
Stuck in my head with nothing left
I feel somеthing around me now
So unclear, lifting me out
I found the ground I'm marching on

Life is a risk, but we will take it
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it
C'mon let's run

And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever

we stop when we get to our part and Carlos. 

"Hey" Luke says to him as he continues to play his guitar, and i continue to play the piano. 

"h-hi" he says. he takes a deep breathe "I knew ghost were real" Carlos says, and he begins to jump around the room. 

"Actually, they prefer musician spirits" I say to him once he's stopped jumping around. 

he nods and Luke and I look at each other, Luke sends me a wink, then he continues playing. 

In times that I doubted myself
I felt like I needed some help
Stuck in my head with nothing left
And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark

And rise (rise) through the night (through the night), you and I (you and I)
We will fight to shine together (we will shine together) bright forever (bright forever)
And rise (rise) through the night (through the night), you and I (you and I)
We will fight to shine together (we will shine together), bright forever

Once we finish singing, Luke disappears off to, where ever the boys go after a performance. 

"What was that Julie?" Carlos says to me, with a slight smirk on his face. 

"what was what?" i ask him. 

"That wink before you guys started singing again." he says. 

"that was nothing." I say as I walk past him and out the door of the studio. 

I walk into the door of the house, and up the stairs to my room. 

I walk in and I see Luke, sitting on my bed, with my dream box in front of him. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him. 

"uhh ..... nothing " he says and puts the pieces of paper from my dream box, back. 

"why are you going through my dream box?" I ask, I walk in so I'm stranding in front of my bed and I cross my arms. 

"W-well you see......" he begins to say, but he pauses, almost as if he's thinking if he should tell the truth or not. "I want to see if you've written anything new.." he says. 

"How many times have you gone through my dream box?" I ask him as I tilt my head to the side. 

"maybe 5 or 6 times." he says quietly. 

"What!!" I yell. 

If he's been through this more than once, then he would have seen perfect harmony. 

Shit..  

He has probably seen that song more than once, he probably thinks I'm weird now. 

"Have you gone through it all?" I ask him as I uncross my arms.

he looks up at me and stares into my eyes. he nods "yes" 

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

I grab my dream box, and grab the last piece of paper off of the bed.

'Perfect Harmony' was written on the front. 

"Have you read this one?" I ask him. 

"I didn't notice it.." he says.

 I let out a deep breathe that i didn't realise I was holding in. 

I place the song back in the box and place the box back on the shelf. 

I turn so I'm facing Luke. "Is this where you guys go after your performances?" i ask him. 

"Well this is where i go, the boys go somewhere else." i say to her. 

"So, you just, What, sit on my bed and read everything in my dream box?" i ask. 

I walk up to my bed, and sit down in front of him. 

"No, I actually sleep on your bed. Most of the time" he says, 

So that's why my bed has been smelling so much better lately. 

I sigh, then I lay down on my pillows, Luke rests his head next to mine. 

We lay there for a few minutes, before I feel Luke's hand reach for mine, i grab his hand and we just lay there. 

I sigh "This is an interesting little relationship, you and I have" I say quoting Luke from just a few days ago. He chuckles. 

I will never forget the feeling of his hand in mine.