TKOEC - Chapter Sixteen

Start from the beginning

Bliss got out of the pool too. She dried Shane and Pilar off first, then herself. "Shane and Pilar, let's go and get changed." The kids followed Bliss inside the house.

Marco came back fast.

"Marco, go on to the hospital. We'll bring Junior and Sofia with us. I'll send my dad a text to go to the hospital. I will lock up the house."

"Thanks, Kam." Marco helped Noeli to their SUV parked in the front of the house."

"Aunt Kam, where are my mommy and daddy going?"

"Sofia, honey, your daddy is taking mommy to the hospital. Your baby brother is coming today. Let's get you into some dry clothes and something to eat. Then, we are going to go see your mommy and daddy."

"Okay, Aunt Kam."

********************

2:00 pm

"Dad called me. He said Marco and Noeli are in one of the maternity room. Ricario is not here yet."

"The kids have all eaten, so we can load up and get to the hospital," Cris says.

"Kam, I can take Sofia and Marco with me. Bliss has Shane, Pilar, and Jordan. We have toys in the trunk to keep the kids occupied while in the waiting room."

"Thanks, Shane. Let's get moving."

*************************

Salomé and dad were in the waiting room. Isabella and Gabby ran to my dad because they love their grandpa to pieces. Pilar, Raquel, and Raeni ran over to him too. My dad loves the kids.

"Dad, we brought you and Salomé something to eat. How many centimeters is Noeli?" I handed Salomé the food we brought them to eat.

"Marco says Noeli is at six and a half centimeters."

Out of nowhere, I just started laughing. Everyone looked at me with a surprised look on the face.

"Um, Kami, what's funny?" my dad asked.

"You are surrounded by beautiful women - Salomé, Gabby, Bella, Pilar, Raquel, and Raeni. Cris and Shane, can you guys take a picture? Bliss and Dia, let's go get in the picture too."

Cris and Shane rolled their eyes while dad had a big smile on his face. "I guess I still got it. Cris and Shane, you will be like me one day." Dad put his arms around Bliss and Salomé. I sat on the floor with the girls and put Gabby in my lap.

"Oh, brother," Cris said as we sat next to my dad. Shane and Cris snapped the picture at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:00 pm

While the kids were playing with their toys, Marco came into the waiting room. "Noeli is at nine and a half centimeters. The doctor is having her taken to the delivery room so Noeli will be ready when she hits ten centimeters. The next time I come back, Ricario will be born."

Marco left the waiting room. Bliss, Jordan, and little Shane came back into the room. Gabby fell asleep in my dad's arms. Isabela and Antonio have arrived, and Bella fell asleep in Antonio's arms. My girls love their grandfathers.

"Hi, everyone. We came to take the kids home with us. My husband, Adrian, and Brently drove as well," Bliss' mom mentioned.

"Lesia, thank you so much for the offer. We'll keep Gabby and Isabella. Kids, you need to be on your best behavior. If Lesia, Julian, Adrian, or Brently tell us otherwise, you all already know what's going to happen."