•THIRTY-EIGHT•

Start from the beginning

I looked at her and she was blushing so bad.

"Oh, Bang Myeonji is blushing." I teased.

"No I'm not." She lighlty pushed me away and ran out of her room while hiding her blushing face.

"Cute."

Bang Myeonji's POV

We almost kissed!?

I shrugged my thoughts off and took a deep breath.

"Myeonji, why is your face red?" Chan asked when he saw me come out of my room.

"Nothing."

"Tell me, did something happened?" He teasingly asked.

"No."

"Really?" Gosh this brother of mine won't stop teasing me.

"What is that you want?" I tried to change the topic and it actually worked.

"Someone's looking for you." He said which made me confused. Who would be looking for me?

"An old friend of yours." He smiled.

Could it be?

I immediately ran to the living room to see someone really familiar. Someone I missed for a long time.

"Sam?" She turned to face me and I was right.

"Oh my gosh Sam! Its been so long!" I immediately ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Aw, I missed you too." She chuckled.

"How did you find me?"

"I remembered you mentioned this address back then and I'm not quite sure that you still live here but I tried and you're brother opened the door for me." She answered.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're here. When did you arrive?"

"2 days ago, I stayed at an apartment I bought. I'm permanently staying here."

We both squealed in excitement only to notice that the boys were quiet.

"Oh right. Guys, this is my friend from Australia. This is Sam. Kwon Sohee is her korean name. She's half Korean and Half Australian. But prefers to be called Sam." I introduced her to the boys.

The boys soon introduced themselves back to her.

"So tell me who's Myeonji's boyfriend?" I mentally facepalmed at her question.

Really Sam? After meeting for the first time in a long time you want to know who my boyfriend is. Unbelievable.

The boys pointed at Changbin who is standing next to Chan.

Sam walked towards Changbin and smiled.

Seo Changbin's POV

Myeonji's friend walked towards me and smiled.

"Take care of her okay? She means a lot to me and I don't want her to be in pain again or else I'll beat you up." She said.

"I will, don't worry." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Well, that's it for today. I just came to visit." She said.

"Could you stay for dinner?" Myeonji asked.

"I'm sorry, no can do Yeonie. I have some errands to do."

Myeonji smiled sadly. They exchanged numbers and Sam bid us all goodbye before leaving the house.

"She seems scary." Jeongin said.

"Aw, don't be scared Jeongin. She's really nice. She just have that bitch ass face but she's a real softie." Myeonji chuckled.

Myeonji looked at me and smiled.

Time Skip》

Bang Myeonji's POV

The time has come for the boys to go home.

"See you tomorrow." The boys waved goodbye before leaving.

"Aren' you gonna leave?" I asked Changbin who just stood there looking at me while the others already left.

"I'll leave you two alone." Chan said with a wide grin and ran to his room.

Gosh Chan why are you like this. You're supposed to protect your little sister from any possibilites of something.

Changbin wrapped his arms around me and just smiled.

Why am I nervous?

He pulled me close and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Good night." He smiled and quickly ran out of the house.

What the hell Seo Changbin!?

I immediately buried my face in my hands hiding the fact that I am blushing.