142 || Enamor (Part 4)(END)

Start from the beginning

Suho:
"I can see this two will be great and successful in the future."

Jaehyun:
"Yah? Mark becoming more better than before?"

Mark:
"that was hard"

Lia:
"ya? Why you left me in the 3rd verse? And your taking some of part? 😅"

Mark:
"Hahah 😂 I just wanted to lead some of Gou's part. Her's are swag move~"

They both took a time off and went to the next song. They felt burden because the next song is 'U got it'

Lia:
"we need three more guest?"

Mark:
"I already call the back up plan"

Lia suddenly confused as someone knock on the door and Baekhyun open it. It was Seoyun, Hyunjin and Gou...

Lia was shock that they came and she suddenly felt a Aura coming in because of Seoyun and Rocky.

"Why did you bring Seoyun!?" Lia whispered at Mark as he realized what he had done.

"Oh shit - hey!" they greeted each as Lia noticed Rocky looking at them and he wanted to come closer to her, Lia signalling him to not interfere. Jinjin, Sanha and Moonbin lock him as he knows his boundaries.

They talk a little while as they've started what they we're doing. They play the next song 'U got It' as they find there part.

"Wait? This choreo contains in 6 people?" Hyunjin ask Lia.

"Nah it's fine to be in fact, but this dance originate to 11 or 6 people so yeah 😂" Lia can't tell the details because she knows all of her surroundings we're eavesdrops on them. Well they can't talk to each other though, so basically it's on there rules.

There eyes we're on them how magnificent they were to perform like that, it made them curios what song they we're listening right now, but it's not the time for to listen it.

The 5 of them sat down on the floor how exhausted it was.

J-hope quitely went through the Devian as he wanted to know some of it, like how on earth they made a choreo together because they can't make one without Lia's guide.

Seoyun suddenly wanted to say it but Hyunjin and Lia stop her because she will tell a lot of it.

Hyunjin:
"Girl it's not the right time 😂"

Lia:
"his right! Let's just listen some music instead 😅"

Seoyun:
''hehehe sorry... Oh..." she made a eye contact on Rocky but she avoided it quickly.

Rocky felt like his avoiding and made him hurt in a million times. Sanha was wishing that If Minseo came, he wanted to talk to her, but in that conclusion? He will get a slap right in front of his face.

One hour had been past and it's past lunch time, all the groups went out the room and some of them stay like Nct Dream and Performance unit.

Hoshi:
"How long did you composed it?"

Lia:
"take it away Seoyun! -"

Seoyun:
"3 days"

The8:
"Your lying? Aren't you?"

Lia:
"she ain't lying it. Because from the past few weeks... I've already been here for a week now and make some great and unique dance with my team."

Dino:
"but? You said that Devian's can't do that stuff? 😕"

Hyunjin:
"But additional? We all love to sing and dance and performed as well"

Jun:
"that's good to be fact? Where just curious about it, but? Question Seungkwan in it? Why isn't he joining in your team alot?"

Seoyun:
"his always present 😃 you guy's just don't know"

Hoshi:
"so your saying is!? His been hiding are back's for so long!? Wow..."

Lia:
"and he didn't tell you? Wow... Hahaha"

Lia and Hoshi both as they laying down on the floor.

Lia suddenly forget that it's lunch that they needed to eat now. Seoyun show up her food she prepared and Lia as well.

"Wait? Did you buy this chicken and jjajjamyun? You know? Huh..." Lia let out a sigh because she prepared food's for her friends since she went home visiting Jihoon.

She show the food she prepared and they were awed by it.

Chenle:
"Wuah!!!"

Gou:
"you know we can share it to them"

Seoyun:
"hehe sorry, I just wanted to prepare some of it 😅"

Lia:
"Seoyun it's fine though~" they've both hug as Lia know Seoyun needs a comfort hug.

Seoyun:
"sorry as well, I wanted to come here because I just wanted to see rocky again... And you know?"

The two girl's understand each other and some people needed some space and privacy though.

Devian, Nct Dream and Performance Unit eat each other as a whole group in the studio room and having a great time to each other.

Lia talk to performance unit that they will finish there project together. After that Gou, Seoyun and Lia went to the restroom.

Gou:
"huh... Mark is charming~"

Seoyun and Lia look each other's eye as they wanted to tease her, but Lia doesn't want to do it. So Seoyun did it.

Lia's Pov:

I took off my hair bun and fix myself up. I took out my phone and take a simple selfie and post on my instagram.

"ooh~" Gou jump behind me as I hid my phone in my pocket as they insist a group picture, well I can't resist them

We went out from the bathroom as we headed back to the studio and I saw Secretary YuJun standing there?

"Secretary YuJun? What are you doing here?" I asked him and the boys we're giving him a bad vibe 😒

"Uh-huh? Can I talk you outside?" he said as I nodded. All of them were shock as I ignore it. And I heard Gou and Seoyun weren't done so they follow me behind but I don't want to.

I sat down on the chair as I requested him to sit down. He gave me the files and certificate that I requested to him, since the first day I landed here.

"I don't understand? Why you wanted it? But I've never thought there's kind of job like that? I know it's hard and weird to explain tbh" he said while holding both of his hands.

I open the envelope with some of the folder's. "what kind of dirty secrets you have, Kim Jaeun..." I mumbled my word's as I took the paper's and read it.

"shit -"