𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚

Start from the beginning

after releasing a statement of seokjin and my marriage, big hit posted another tweet on its official twitter, announcing my official date of my world tour and some stadiums that have been confirmed.

my first concert for my world tour is on twenty seventh of september, two thousand twenty-five, saturday and sunday night. venue is in seoul olympic stadium.

the tickets selling will start be selling in february. i've been seeing a lot of posts about my world tour and all my fans are so excited about it.

fans are also going nuts when i announced my marriage. a day after i posted the announcement, jae-hyuk told me to look at photos of new york times square and i was dumbfounded by that.

fans rented the billboard and decorate it with congratulatory for seokjin and i for our marriage. youtube and news channels are also airing and posting a lot of congratulatory messages for seokjin and i.

the social media is filled with congratulatory messages for seokjin and i. it was trending on twitter. millions and millions of congratulatory from netizens.

moving on – remember what happened on social media because of the i-landers? they debuted but... not under big hit entertainment. be: lift took them.

at least i don't have to work with them under the same company since they've accused me of something that i didn't do.

big hit released an official statement and denied that i ever do such things to the i-landers and it was just a rumor and fans shouldn't believe in.

after that, it was fine. i didn't went to the last episode of i-land. none of big hit artist went.

the next thing is – melon music award (mma) for this year is going to be a special performance for big hit artists. we had a meeting about this before.

all bts members personally come up with a suggestion or more like a request that they want to perform together with txt, enhypen and me under one same theme and team.

at first, mr sonsundeuk didn't really agree with that. bang si-hyuk yes, but sonsundeuk-nim doesn't. but after several persuasion, he finally agreed on it but there were some terms and conditions that we need to follow.

a few years ago, in 2019 if i'm not mistaken, txt, bts and i perform under the same theme. i can't remember when it was but i think that it was before enhypen debuted.

for this year's end of year performances, i didn't participate to create choreograph together with mr son and our other dance crew because my schedule was already quite packed.

so, i'm just gonna follow what the dance team planned. melon music awards will be held on the first of december. and then mnet asian music award on fourth of december, jin's birthday.

anyway, for melon music award, we discuss it since july again. we came up with a simple and meaningful theme for all four of us, big hit's artist.

the theme for our melon music award's performance is; eternal. even though it's just a one word, the word itself means a lot to most of us. it means, everlasting.

our performance will last over 60 minutes. don't be too shock first. including the commercial break, our performance will be over 60 minutes.