One

Park Jimin

   "Do you have any other skills?" The principal of the school asked, taking notes of every word that came out of Jimin's mouth. It was like he was being interviewed by a CEO, who was soon to take him in without any mercy. 

"I have patience.." He said, keeping his head low, while he ran his fingers down his solid thighs. What was he supposed to say, anyway? This was his first time ever getting interviewed, but it felt like it was such a big deal. 

"You're hired." He smiled, sliding a paper over to Jimin, who was staring at him with his jaw hanging. "All you need to do is sign it and you'll start working right away!" He exclaimed with excitement. 

Him start working? Now? He thought to himself, grabbing the pen from the table, as his fingers locked around the slim pen. He didn't say much, rather than his interests and skills towards students, but there wasn't going to be any trouble, right? I mean, he was basically going to be working with seniors, who are a year away from young adults. 

A year from adults... He repeated the phrase in his head, nibbling on his bottom lip. He hoped the students he were to be assigned to, weren't going to be as horny as most teenagers are. Jimin slowly signed the paper before he slid the paper, back to the older male. "Your experience is beyond than I thought it would be." His sunbae spoke up, with a slight grin. 

Of course. Most people we're to think that since he was a young teacher. "I hope you don't mind being put in with the seniors. I'm sure it's your choice, but if you end up changing your mind. Let me know." He beamed, while Jimin just nods as a response. 

He obviously wasn't sure how to react to this, since he wasn't good with his emotions, especially when it came to being excited. He wasn't the type to jump into excitement and scream, cause that was very immature. "Thank you." He thanked the principal, with a stern look on his face, before he headed off to the classroom, he was assigned to teach. 

While he was dragging his feet against the rigid hallway. "Mr.Park!" A voice called out, catching Jimin off guard. He most definitely forgot he was soon to be called by his first name, everywhere he goes to school. "Yes?" Jimin asked, slowly turning to the woman who stood there, with a huge smile on her face. Which clearly didn't fit her, at least that's what Jimin thought, but obviously wasn't going to say anything about it.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Ms.Wang and I teach Geometry." She stated. Did he ask? No. Jimin wasn't interested in this woman, who seemed to be hitting on him for the looks on it. Her eyes wandered down and up Jimin's body. Who was clearly checking him out. He tried not to gag. "Hello." He bowed, finally wanting to get away from this woman.

"I'll be visiting your classroom, during a break, so we can have lunch together to get to know each other!" She cried out. "I'm not so sure about that..." Jimin said, turning the woman down. He walked away making the most disgusted face ever. Who does that woman think she is? Jimin sure wasn't interested in females, so don't even try!

Jimin finally made his way to his classroom, standing in front of the door with a smile. He was having a good feeling about this. 

"What's all the commotion?" Jimin asked, entering the room with an unpleasant look. Silence took over the room, while the students stood still, not making any movements or noise, making Jimin smirk. He felt superior. "I'm your new History teacher. Treat me well." He said, walking over to his personal desk.

This was honestly one of the reasons why he became a teacher. He was practically the boss of every student in the classroom. "Mr.Park is my name. I do not accept disrespectful behaviors. Keep that in mind." He said, noticing a paper on his desk. "Hmm." He hummed, reaching out for it and reading every word written down on the paper. It was talking about every student's behavior. "Great." He murmured, seeing some trouble makers.

"Now you have a heads up on how we act." A student spoke up, crossing his arms. "You must be either Taehyung or Songwo." Jimin said, looking up at the student. He knew he couldn't be wrong, since those we're the only students written down with difficult behavior problems.

To be continued...