Joonie Oppa:

Hear me out. I have an idea.

*****************

Everything was going according to Namjoon Oppa's plan. Yoongi Oppa was back after having a look at the comeback stage. An unseasonal rain had made sure we couldn't go out together. I gave the guys a thumbs-up discreetly. Immediately, Tae and Jiminie Oppa stood up, their hands intertwined.

Yoongi Oppa glared at their hands while I tried not to smirk. "Guys, we need to tell you something." As soon as Tae said this, Kook tilted his head in mock curiosity. 

"We're dating." 

Everyone was silent for a while after Jiminie Oppa's 'surprising' confession. Then cheers erupted around the room, while Yoongi Oppa looked heartbroken? My own heart lurched at the sight of my brother like this, but Hoseokie Oppa caught my eye and shook his head vehemently. I sighed and gazed back at them.

It was obvious to me that Tae was uncomfortable but he didn't show it. They stared into each other's eyes, smiling dreamily. I felt a pang in my chest as I stared at this sight. I shook it off as a sign of stress about the upcoming comeback. I flinched when Tae gently caressed Jiminie Oppa's cheek. They immediately sat down on the couch together, as if nothing had happened, smiling and talking between themselves.

I looked away immediately and caught Kook's eye. He smirked knowingly at me, and I tried to stop the blush that rose to my cheeks but failed. I turned away immediately to check my phone. Who does he think he is? I am getting teased enough already by Haewon unnie. I don't think of TaeTae like that! 

And even if I did-wait, what?

*****************

Jungkook's POV

Namjoon hyung's plan was working perfectly. Yoongi hyung was getting uncomfortable, as was his sister. Yes, the plan was not only to get Yoongi hyung jealous but also to make noona realize her feelings for V hyung and vice versa. 

To be honest, I think Taehyung hyung is uncomfortable too because he kept glancing at the rest of us when noona subtly gestured him to put his arm around Jimin hyung or to take his hand. Currently, the 'new couple' are on the couch, listening to music together. 

Yoongi hyung was sat on the opposite couch, and noona on a chair nearby. Noona looked really..... confused? I approached her when the fake couple got up to go to Jin hyung's room (probably for further discussion on the plan) and Yoongi hyung left the room instantly.

When she noticed me, she rolled her eyes. I smirked. "What do you think is gonna happen, noona?"When I asked her this, she let out a not-so-subtle sigh of relief and said, "They'll get back together within 24 hours." 

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What? Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung haven't even talked properly after the dating announcement. How is the 'getting back together within 24 hours' thing even possible?"

She just smirked and said, "You'll see." I shrugged. She's really smart, you know. I know from all the pranks she has played on me. She will figure something out, for sure.

*****************

Soo Mi's POV

It was now nearing bedtime. I had told Kook everything will be alright in 24 hours alright, but do you guys know what my idiot of a best friend did? He asked Jin Oppa that now they were boyfriends, Jiminie Oppa and Tae should get to share a room. 

That would make things slower! And I want this to be resolved. Pronto!

Me and Yoongi Oppa were to share a room. As we settled down, I noticed that Oppa's face was clouded over and he looked so heartbroken that I just wanted to tell him everything then and there. "Is everything okay, Oppa?" I asked him, for the plan's sake. 

He chuckled darkly, "Why wouldn't it be, kid? Everything's just peachy." It hurt me seeing him like this. He didn't even look at me when we laid down to sleep.

*****************

It must have been past midnight when I felt a light shuffling next to me. I didn't move at all but I opened my eyes discreetly. Suddenly, I noticed Yoongi Oppa walking out of the room. I immediately took my phone out.

Me:

Guys, Yoongi Oppa is going out of the room!

Jinnie Oppa:

All of us r awake and waiting in Kook's room. We can see him.

Wait why is he going into Tae's room?

I slowly crept out of the bed and waited near the doorway. When I looked to my left, I noticed Jimin Oppa and Yoongi Oppa heading together towards the balcony. He must have gone in to wake Jimin Oppa.

The others slowly came out of their own rooms and we hid near the balcony. We watched them as Yoongi Oppa ran a hand through his hair.

"Chim."

"Yes, hyung?"

"I know that you are dating Tae. I thought you were playing a prank on me when you suggested we should part ways in our relationship. But I didn't expect you to move on so quickly," Yoongi Oppa's voice was quivering and breaking and a few tears slipped down his cheeks.

"Hyung,-"

"Let me finish, please. I loved you a lot. I still do. But I know you see Tae as the love of your life now. I'm okay with that; at least I will try to pretend it's all okay with me. But please don't ignore me, okay? I can't take it. So please don't ignore me."

"Hyung-"

"And the reason I didn't want to reveal our relationship to the guys?" That was the problem between them? I turned to look at the others, my eyes blurry due to the tears flowing down my cheeks. They looked serious and surprised too. 

But Yoongi Oppa's next words had me breaking down completely, silently, while Tae held me and kissed my forehead.

"I didn't want her to keep me away. I didn't want her to hate me for dating you. Yes, it was because of my sister. Soo Mi."

A/N: ARMYs, stream BE! I personally think that the Life Goes On MV was touching. Check BangtanTV's Youtube Channel for the tracks.

Tell me which is your favorite track, okay? And also, I think most of you guys didn't expect the ending of today's chapter. Or did you? Comment and let me know. I had actually meant to end the Yoonmin problem in this chapter but then decided against it. I thought that I was going too fast. So bye-bye guys! Please vote, support and comment! Borahae!