"You are quite the little witch, now aren't you?" He growls.

"That's right." I respond.

"And you think you can be useful to me?"

I'm deep in the game now.

"I know I can."

"Your master plan is...?" He glares at me and I glare right back.

"To be your spy," I growl, "I hate Harry Potter with every bone in my body, he despised me being sorted into Slytherin and was never ok with any of the choices I made." I laugh like the maniac I am, "I want him dead."

I'm a natural liar.

"Interesting," he drawls. I can tell that he is attempting to read my mind but I'm too good. He gives up and continues to talk, "and how do you plan on going about this?"

"I am going to be a spy for you, Hermione loves me, Ron trusts me, and Harry," I trail off, "Harry can deal with it."

"So I shouldn't punish you?" He strokes the snake, "Nagini was really looking forward to it."

I laugh. I laugh to escape the fear in my stomach.

"I need Draco too, they won't believe that I'm leaving him here all alone."

"Hmm," Voldemort trails off again, he's conflicted, I lean forward.

"I know I can succeed."

"Ok," he hisses, "talk to Draco, make a plan, tell me about it tomorrow."

"I won't disappoint,"I hiss.

"You had better not," he laughs, "Nagini will be waiting." I gulp and hurry out of the room the second he dismisses me. I know he likes me, I know how to play.

Draco greets me in the kitchen where he is waiting with his mother. The others are nowhere to be seen. He pulls me into a tight hug and kisses the top of my head.

"Are you ok?" He asks softly, fear glitters in his eyes.

"Yes," I whisper, "I have a plan." He nods and we go upstairs into his bedroom. We sit on his bed and he cuddles close to me as I explain.

I told the trio to meet as tomorrow at night. Hermione had changed the galleon so I know she got the message, I just hope she shows up.

Draco and I apparate onto the hilltop where I had taken a portkeys to the Quidditch World Cup nearly three years ago. The trio is already there. Hermione stands directly in front of me with Harry and Ron waiting behind her. Harry looks livid, I don't blame him.

"Nila," Hermione rushes forwards to hug me. I grin and hug her back. I pull away and look at Harry and Ron who are both scowling me. I wave tensely in their direction.

"Hi guys," I whisper, "I-I'm so sorry." Harry comes forwards.

"You're sorry? You ditched us for Draco, you said you had a plan, you said Dumbledore wouldn't die!" Harry screams, "You told everything would be ok! Dumbledore's dead, Nila, he died!" Harry pants heavily and I take a step towards him.

"I know," I whisper. "I really messed up, I truly didn't think Dumbledore would die, Snape was supposed to be on our side."

"Our?" He hisses, "there's no, we," he points at all of us, "it's us now," he points at himself, Ron, and Hermione. I flinch and step back.

"Shut up Potter," Draco steps forward putting a hand on my shoulder, "she was helping me, and I had no choice." Ron steps forward as well.

"Ay, Harry, mate, we should listen to her, she obviously wanted to meet us for a reason," Ron says. I shoot him a smile and he graciously returns it. I can't help noticing that Hermione is staring quite fondly at Ron.

"Thank you, Ron, and I do have a plan," I tell them. I tell them how I intend to "spy" on them as ordered by Voldemort, but I will actually be a double agent, passing them real information on Voldemort.

"How can we trust you?" Harry asks, he does sound a bit more open once I tell him how it was the only way to get Dolohov to stop trying to kill me.

"I swear you can, I don't want Voldemort to win. If you don't remember until last year I thought I was a muggleborn too, I was terrified for my safety, I can't let people like that to take over." I look at Hermione and she nods.

"Do you have it?" Harry asks.

"Have what?" I respond.

"The mark."

I knew Harry was going to ask, as he should. I just don't want them to see it, I'm embarrassed. I had to get it to take part in the crazy game but I hate it. It stands for everything I don't.

"Yes." I pull up my sleeve revealing the mark. Harry growls and Draco steps forward protectively, "I couldn't get in if I didn't take it. I had to play."

Reluctantly Harry agrees to come up with a plan. We are planning on meeting once a week in this same spot. I will be passing false information about Harry to Voldemort and real information about Voldemort to Harry. 

***

Thank you guys sooo much for reading, it means a lot! 

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

If I made any typos please tell me, I was a bit rushed writing this.