They both keeps silent for a long time.....

So,you are getting married...tae says smiling.

Namjoon smiles looking down.

I guess i am...he smiles.

This was always a dream...tae says softly...you two together,forever...i always dreamed of this...thank you for making it true....

Namjoon looks at him & ruffles his hair...

This been my dream too....i need him beside me forever....he replies.

Tae smile widely.....

Okay hyung,your given task will be done...now i am going for another mission....wish me luck...tae says looking at Namjoon..

Best of luck...Namjoon smiles.

Tae comes out of the room closing the door behind. Then walks towards the kitchen....except jin,others were in the dining...tae looks at them with questioning eyes....younghoon points at the kitchen....

He didn't eat anything from last night..jimin says looking at tae.

Tae sighs deeply...

Make his plate,i am bringing him...tae says softly.

You want me to come with you?? Jimin asks.

"Taetae did a mistake,he will solve it on his own... He hurt someone whom he shouldn't have,so he has to apologize sincerely to hyung. Me & no one will step in between" Yoongi says looking at the article he was reading from before......then looks at tae.

" You can do it...apologize sincerely "

Tae nods looking at yoongi...then walks slowly to the kitchen...jin was making toast on toaster back facing tae...

Tae doesn't say anything,but silently sildes his hands to warp his hands around jin,back hugging him.

Jin jolts..but doesn't turn around realizing who it was.

Let go...jin says doing what he was doing earlier..

No! Tae says hiding his face on jin's shoulder.

I don't wanna talk to you...jin says again.

You have to,you have to talk to me! You won't talk to your kiddo?? Tae murmurs.

Kiddo? My kiddo? Do i know you?? Jin asks scoffing.

You don't know your kid but sleep hugging him tightly making sure he was covered in blanket fully?? Tae says softly.

You looked like the abandoned kid mom & dad found in the hospital entrance...that's why maybe...jin scoffs.

Tae keeps silent.

" That's why you are abandoning me now? Kill me instead..."

Jin widen his eyes hearing tae's sobbing voice...

He turns at tae...& takes him in his embrace...

I was joking,don't cry....jin rubs behind tae's back...

I am sorry,i won't do that again...tae says crying....you can beat me if you want...but don't leave me...i don't wanna be a lonely kid again....it was hard enough to live alone in America without you all...& when i am here,i am continuously hurting all of you...please don't leave me in anger...i swear i won't do that again...

Okay..jin says softly....i got it...now calm down...where will go leaving you? I have no place where i can go leaving you all. My family is all i got. My kids. I love you,okay? I was worried. That's it. Don't make me worried like that again. You be happy n healthy in your life,that's all i need..i can't abandon you ever...does parents abandon their kids?? Silly...stop crying...didn't i tell you tears doesn't suit on your beautiful face??