31. ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀᴛɪɴᴜᴍ.

Start from the beginning

"No..kook I'm in a shop, a quick question! What do you prefer bracelet or ring?" Entering the huge store, his eyes caught a section which was especially designed for couples.

He went towards it, a boy his aged greeted.
"Good evening sir, what would you like to see?" Just then taehyung asked that question to his boyfriend.

"Umm bracelets! I've rings on my fingers, these look good, but I have never tried a bracelet..whyyy?!" The younger said, while nibbling on his fingers as if he was doing the most interesting thing in the world.

"another question kook! Gold's or platinum?"
Taehyung asked, while his eyes roamed all around the shop. A bracelet caught his eyes.

"Gold's too feminine, platinum or silver I guess. Hyung where the hell are you?!" The younger was confused with his boyfriend's random questions. Putting the phone on the speaker, he came inside his room. Removing his shirt--well taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung ordered a customised bracelet, and it would be delivered on his birthday, which is just two days after.

"Nothing, it's done. I'm heading home now. When did you wake up koo?" Taehyung drove towards his home, while the phone was still on.

"I woke up at 11, i was in a deep slumber, dreaming about our future but when tried to hold you in my sleep--but you weren't there! Thus I woke up.." taehyung was awestruck by his boyfriend's adorableness.

"Sorry, and I might not be able to sleep with you for some time, I guess." Taehyung expressed in a hush tone.

"What?...why?" Asked younger for an answer.

"Koo I've alot of work to handle now. I might not be able to call to but I'll make sure to talk to you atleast twice a day!" Taehyung said, hope dripping from his tone.

"I don't know." The younger said, upset with other's words.

"Kook..you know that I'm not doing it willingly, I've to take care of my responsibilities right?" Taehyung reached his tower's parking lot, parking the car he stayed inside the vehicle for some minutes.

"Facetimes! Meeting me at night! Three calls a day! Weekend's mine! Deal?" Jungkook suggested. He had another thing going on in his mind for his boyfriend's birthday. Last year he had surprised the other, by painting a vast picture of taehyung's on his room's wall.

Ofcourse the painting had taehyung jungshook! The painting had each and every details of his face, from a freckle on his lip to a freckle on his cheek

Ofcourse the painting had taehyung jungshook! The painting had each and every details of his face, from a freckle on his lip to a freckle on his cheek. Just too detailed and impressive. Even the ear piercings were painted with glitter. The brown locks were highlighted with golds. Overall the picture he had made was beautiful.

This time, he's been planing something more beautiful, more exciting which would show his love to taehyung. How much he loves him. How he has named his soul after his green eyed boyfriend.

"Ofcourse baby, anything you want! Just don't be upset with me..and I was wondering, if I could hung up now..I need to go upstairs." Taehyung got off from his car, turning into his heels toward the tower's lobby.

"Okay, I'll call you before sleeping?" The ravenatte questioned, understanding that his baby was tired, and if told, he'd have ran to him and massaged his whole body till he feels like heaven.

"As you wish kookie, call whenever you want! And take care, good bye." Taehyung smiled contentedly. The ravenatte muttered a soft bye, but the call was still not disconnected.

Taehyung giggled, causing his boyfriend to blush. "Hung up already!" He said giggling.

"You know I won't, so you do.." the other stated, laying on the bed, drawing different patterns in the air through his fingers.

"Okay then, good bye koo." The brunette smootched the phone, the younger grinned at his boyfriend's actions--clutching the phone on his chest, near his heart.

-------+ +-------

Tyullib was standing in the middle of the living room. Dressed up in a pretty peach Lacey dress. The see through dress was paired with white shorts and tube bra.
A beautiful butterfly locket hanging around her neck, the pendent reaching her tummy.
White small chanel ear piercings glittering.
Her nude nails were shaped perfectly, she looked like she just walked out of beauty parlour.

Her white sneakers, finishing her look off giving her a look of a teenage girl. She looked really different from the look she always pulls off. Just pretty.

The maid had her let in, knowing who's daughter she was. Telling the lady to have a sit on the sofa settled in the middle of the living room, she ran upstairs, to Mr Kim's room, to let him know about the lady's arrival.

"Hello tyullib, long time no see." Naeyon smiled softly at the woman, as he came near her--engulfing feminine figure a light hug. The lady smiled, returning the gesture.

"Yes uncle, I've been busy these days..how are you?!" The lady and Naeyon sat on the sofa. "I'm good, how are you?" Mr Kim placed a leg over another, leaning a bit on the sofa.

"I'm good too uncle, by the way I've heard the company's going through some big crisis, is it true?" Tyullib questioned, her posture straight as ever.

"Oh yes dear, it's just alot happened in these two days." Just then the door lock was opened. Both of the people in the living snapped their heads towards the direction of the sound.

Tyullib sighed contentedly, seeing the love of her life entering the room. But a small frown took over on her face as soon as she saw taehyung's state. The boy didn't even spare a glance at both of them. Father and the woman.

The boy looked exhausted, but happy still. The bazer was hung around his arm, the black stripped half sleeve t-shirt was hugging his body so perfectly, gorgeously, resulting in the girl to drool.

Taehyung ran upstairs, climbing two stairs at once. Reaching at the destiny, he turned left instead of left--checking on his father. As he opened the door, "dad?" He called.

The man downstairs, sighed. "Taehyung, honey I'm here!" He spoke happily.
The boy turned around, seeing his dad, he smiled--the other figure going unnoticed by him.

Tyullib cleared her throat, falsely.

"Taehyung's we've a guest here." Mr Kim stated, gesturing a hand towards the girl.

Taehyung's eyes quickly changed, a blank expression taking over.

"Ooh Tyullib.."

________________
_________

Smol...but I hope you like it.💜🥺

You guys are my iron man.🦋