Part 1

[your pov]

As usual you sat at your desk and watched as Kirishima joked and giggled with his friends. And as usual...you sat in the very back of the classroom near a window. It was this time of year where the cherry blossoms were in bloom. They were truly beautiful. You loved to admire their beauty. You are envious of them. The soft pink that many saw every day, just never got old to you.

You turn to look at the groups in the classroom. The girls are over in a corner laughing as Yoyorozu looks a bit flustered. Deku, Iida, and Todoroki are talking to each other; and the rest of the students stray around the classroom in little huddles and pairs. You let out a sigh, and glance back at kirishima. You have always liked him. His perfect attitude, the way his hair is always spiked up, you love when it's down, the way his chiseled features caught everyone's first glance. But you know you'll never get him to look your way. You've always been one to look over. You had no hope here. You didn't even know why you were here in all honesty. You've never really had friends, or a group. You were always by yourself, which was probably for the best.

You were always alone, studied alone, watched movies alone. But you look down at the paper in front of you. You had drawn a little flower trying to get sunlight. But in the way was a big tree. So the flower looked wilted and dead. Then you felt sad. Knowing that you were the little flower that couldn't get any sunlight. But you didn't mind. You can't remember the last time you felt something other than this. You did have a reason for thinking the things you did, or doing the things you do. That's just how it was. That's how life worked.

But besided always being alone... everyone thought you were the sunshine of UA. everytime someone would talk to you, you would give them the best image possible. You smiled big, and talked with honey in your voice. You were there for someone if they needed you. And you never let anyone see past your mask.

The bell rang and you began to pack up your things. You were always the last one out of the classroom. But today was different. Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Bakugo were still here.

You tried to ignore their whispering.

"Just go do it!"

"Don't be such a wuss"

"Look she's getting ready to leave. Go!"

Then you hear a bit of mumbling that sounds like arguing or pressuring, then you hear the squeak of sneakers.

That had caught your attention, but you didn't give them more than a glance. You grab your bag and sling it over your shoulder. You get your phone out, along with your headphones. You put the headphones on and right as you do you hear the guys's conversation even more. But you ignore it, having lost interest. You make your way toward the door turning on your music when you feel someone ram into your side. You, being surprised let out a shriek, as you bump into a desk behind you. You look up to glare at the person responsible, only for it to be kirishima himself.

He had a light blush across his face. But it didn't matter. You took off your headphones letting them sit on your neck.

"H-hey Y/n!" he gave you an awkward wave. You look at the group behind him; he was obviously pushed by one of them.

You direct your eyes back to his. "Hey," you reply with your best porcelain smile.

"U-um... I kinda wanted to ask if..." he seemed to have a hard time with his words. Just by that sentence you could already tell, that ths was some kind of stupid dare that would mess with you feeling towards him. Had you made it that obvious that you liked him? You should have just forgotten about your feelings, and this never would have happened.

You let out a small sigh, and for some reason... You wer so overcome with sadness, but you put that aside. Pushing it deep down and into the back of you mind, and gave him a gentle and awkward smile, "Let me stop you right there."

The group behind him got quiet, as did he.

"I have somewhere to be. I need to get to the train station soon so I can't really hang around and talk." you began to walk to the door. "But i'll see you around!" you said as you gave a sweet giggle and a bubbly smile.

"O-oh! Ok, then let me walk you there. I can go with you if you'd like...then we can head back to the dorms together" kirishima rubbed the back of his neck while giving you his classic toothy smile..

A light blush went over your cheeks. You weren't just going to meet up with a friend, you were going out to get some 'stuff'.

"U-um.. a-actually I'm not going anywhere special. So i'm sure I can manage on my own for a bit. I'm meeting up with a...friend." you replied nervously.

"So I gotta go." you walked out of the door. With a bit of a fast pace as your heart raced at the thought of being caught.

Word count: 912