Daiyu entered the class and sat down. Soon some kids started coming in, and then Ningning walked in.

"Ningning!" She called for her name but she ignored her and sat down. Daiyu tried standing up but someone was holding her shoulders so she couldn't move.

"Let go!" Daiyu said. It was Shotaro and he didn't let go. He sat down.

"She's not gonna talk to you if you keep trying. Give her time, tomorrow try talking to her." Daiyu hesitated but then agreed. She tried taking her mind off her and started studying.

"Hello, Daiyu." Daiyu looked up and saw a boy who was in her class but never really talked to.
"Oh hi, you are..?"

"I'm Junkyu, Kim Junkyu." He smiled. Awh, he's kinda cute.

"Oh hi Junkyu, do you need anything?" Daiyu asked

"You're entering the math competition right? Since you're number 1 in the school, I was wondering if you could help me study. Or tutor me." Junkyu said.

Daiyu wasn't really sure. She needed time to study on her own, I don't know if I have enough time to help someone else.

"I'm not really sure if I can-"
"Well if you can't do you think you can send me a practice sheet with possible questions?" He asked.

Honestly, Daiyu really wanted to say no. Making practice questions were already hard and she didn't wanna have to make two for this kid she didn't know.
"I'm not sure if i'll have the time t-"
"She can't." Shotaro said. Daiyu looked at him with a 'what the fuck' face.

"Oh... you can't?" Junkyu looked disappointed.

"No no no I can, I just can't tutor you. I can try making a sheet of practice questions."

Junkyu smiled and thanked her before walking off. Daiyu rubbed her forehead, why did I agree to that? I don't even have time for myself...

"Why would you agree?" Shotaro said.

"I don't know I just didn't wanna say no... he seemed so sweet." She said. Shotaro scoffed.

"You should avoid guys like that who use you ok? You should avoid all guys actually all of them are dogs and only want to use you!" Shotaro raised his voice as if he was lecturing her.

"What the heck he just asked for practice questions. And plus you're a guy shouldn't I avoid you too then?" Daiyu said.

"Forget about me It's just you shouldn't date anyone your age." Shotaro said.

"What are you my mom?" Daiyu said while laughing. She went back to studying waiting for the teacher to come.
The teacher came and we had our lesson and all. But during class Daiyu was still stuck on Ningning. How am I gonna talk to her...

"Ok class that's the end for this lesson today. Don't forget those who want to participate in the math competition the sign up sheet is in the bulletin board outside. Deadline is tomorrow so sign up now. Class dismissed."

Daiyu had already signed up so she didn't worry about that. Before she could stand up to talk to Ningning she had already left the room. Daiyu sighed in defeat and just packed her things.