Chapter 17

Vikram tapped his feet to the hippy tune of the pub. The hard member between his legs has been twitching for two weeks with nothing to ride on. He made up his mind to fill his bed with another chick that night. He had plenty of options owing to the weekend and each of the women that he saw in the pub called him with their sultry eyes.
He chugged in shots of vodka as he laid his eyes on a voluptuous beauty near the dance floor. She sat with a bored face while her male accomplice shook his booty on the dance floor. Vikram seized his opportunity and made his way besides that woman. He passed her a glass of wine and retained his eyes on her face. She eyed him up and down and checked on her companion.
"He isn't leaving that younger chick for you," Vikram commented, sipping his glass of wine. She took the glass from him, "You dare to hit on me, mister. My husband has a gun with him."
"Your beauty makes me cranky," he whispered into her ears. "I can give you something that he won't give in this lifetime."
She smirked at him, "That cocky?"
"Hmm. Hmm..." he agreed. "Can we have a snippet here and a full picture in my place?"
She sighed, "He is the hero of this pub. Why can't we go to your place?"
Vikram perceived her unfulfilled sex life with that gangster guy. He wanted to celebrate her that night in a discrete manner. The dim lights of the pub and the blaring noise helped him as cover and he covered her with his coat to sneak outside. He didn't slow down to reach his home and wanted to show his testosterone as soon as possible.
Though he couldn't see the road, owing to the vodka, he managed to steer through the red signals to reach his home in one breath. The woman beside him told her past with her rough husband and complained about her unfulfilled desires.
Vikram had to fulfil some of those for her. Though he had a tinge of fear about her husband, he overlooked that. The cars were moving like tortoises and he pounded on the horn to reach quickly. 
*

*********

Madhu walked onto the balcony of her bedroom, looking at the slow-moving traffic outside the compound wall. She was glad to be left alone for a year without his disturbance. Suddenly, his car trajected inside the premises and hit a flower pot in the garden.
"What the fuck!" she cursed at the rash. "What is he up to?"
He climbed down the car in a shaking state and opened the door for a woman. Added to that he lifted the woman in his hands and walked towards his home. Madhu rubbed her eyes plenty of times to unsee what she saw. "Bastard! How could he bring whores when I am here?"
Then, his warnings dawned upon her. He had already confessed to being weak with women and she better stay inside her room. He would kick her out without thinking. She puffed air and kicked the floor.
She tried to sleep on the bed but the mere imagination of him making out with that woman pricked her. Even though she was experienced with sex, it was before the marriage. He should've considered that moral before bringing a woman for pleasure.
She walked near the staircase and glanced at the above floor, judging whether to confront him or to leave them. Even the servants retired to their quarters which left her alone with him and his side-chick. She tried to grasp the sounds but the bungalow was dead silent. She breathed deeply and made her way upstairs. The gap between his door and the floor showed a well-lit room and she silently walked near that door.
"Should I knock?" she whispered to herself but shook her head before opening the door. The two were stripped and he was pushing his hip to and fro behind her. The woman shouted for mercy but it looked like enjoyment. He grabbed her hair strands with one hand and held her breast with the other.
Madhu felt nauseous and emotional in the vivid picture. She turned away from them but could hear their moans with the opened door. She held her head with her hands and walked away from the room. She didn't know why tears made their way out of her eyes and she cried wildly within some seconds. The sounds of them reverberated inside her ears even though she was out of the house. She ran into the garden till she panted for breath and wobbled on a stone to fall on the ground. Her face hit the grass floor and lost consciousness.
*

*************

Vikram was surprised to witness a lifeless person in the garden after he sent away his night chick. He turned the body which was Madhu. He blinked at her unconscious state and lifted her off the floor. Her body was cold because of the cool nightfall. He placed them on the couch and checked for a heartbeat by pressing his ear on her chest.
Madhu felt a weight on her chest and opened her eyes to the most awkward position to meet her husband.
"Ahh!" she screamed and pushed him behind with all the might she had. He fell on the floor in surprise.
"Don't touch me with those filthy hands..." she yelled at him with a hoarse voice and coughed heavily with the effect of fog. He gave her a glass of water which she knocked away. "I don't want to see you. Fuck off."
He grabbed her by the shirt collar and wiggled her roughly, "You have to behave well in my house. I can't approve to the police if you die of dehydration."
She was stunned to be manhandled and she didn't have the energy to slap him back. She pushed his chest with a little amount of strength and slumped on the couch.
He looked at her blankly, "Why were you lying in the garden?"
Madhu tried to remember the previous night. She saw him grinding over a woman and became angry. But everything became dreamy after that. "I don't know how I ended up there..."
He checked the footage of the garden and found her running into the garden madly. "You ran here... Have a look."
Madhu found herself in a state of panic last night and returned him the mobile. She questioned him, "Who did you bring yesterday?"
"None of your business," he cut her off.
Madhu yelled at him, "You started a mess, Vikram. You can't bring unknown whores here..."
He turned to face her. "Could you quench my thirst for pleasure?"
She stitched her brows together and glared at him. He shrugged, "Then it's not your problem. We are not a real couple for me to be loyal."
She challenged him, "So I can bring guys too for my pleasure..."
"No way..." he dissed her. "You are married to me."
"It goes the other way too," she said. "What if she was a murderer or a drug peddler? I can't sit in the police station for your mistake."
Vikram snapped back, "You can sleep with anyone outside this house. Now, stop bugging me." 
Madhu blinked in a daze to find herself alone in the living room for twenty minutes. Then she saw him in casuals, driving away from home.