SemiShira oneshots

By cantsoell

Yes It's what the title says- I'm taking request just to keep this book alivish so I can at least attempt to... More

A/N
SORRY IM STUPID- (A/N)
Better (aka fuck Semi)
Short sad thing :)
Lol stupid short fluff cause im posting a really long angst tmr-
You Broke Our Promise
Violent
Spooky Dreams :(
Okay better expect fuck Shirabu this time 😩
You're you and I'm just me...
Gay panic
Yikes-
Vent cause i cant talk to people
I'll hump you
Shirabu gay panic this time
I love you
Literally the best fkuff ive ever writen
Helppppp
Gone
Hanahaki is so fun
Are you sure your smarter Shirabu?
I'm Tired
Lol sorry bave this
We love a drunk Shirabu
Theyre literally this vine
Used
Piss kink
This is shitty
Christmas Mistletoe
HES A RUNNER HES A TRACK STAR
Comfort
Two Birds
Whats your type
21 hours
I'm really sorry Semi
Semishria make everyone feel pathetic
Semishira being cute and giving each other hickeys
AHHHH
Sleep
Brutus inspired
Valentines Special
He's fine as fuck
Semi dies for a day lmao
HE IS FINE ASF but pt 2
Hes fine asf part 3
Guys i crave this
"Fake"
Seggs (note)
He is fine asf part 4
He isnt fine but flattering
I thought this qas crazy
Not Him
7 mintues in heaven but its wholesome
Seggs

Yandree Semi is kinda hot

4.3K 79 367
By cantsoell

Yea Yandere Semi is hot.

Anyways- he's like- crazy-
Obviously-

Trigger Warnings!
Murder
Kidnapping
Obsession
Stalking

Semi smiled at the sleeping boy. He was on his side facing away from Semi. As Semi kept staring Shirabu turned slightly now facing Semi. Semi stared at him as he took out his phone and snapped a picture.

He looked at the picture but because of the window, it came out blurry. He groaned annoyed as he looked again at the sleeping Shirabu. He tried opening the window but it was locked. He looked around seeing if there was any way to get into his room. When that failed he looked for a way to get inside his house.

He smiled when he found a key under the doormat. Semi unlocked the door and quietly snuck into his crush's house. He opened the door to Shirabu's room and smiled as he saw the younger one still sleeping peacefully. He once again opened his phone and this time took a picture.

It was perfect.

Shirabu stirred in his sleep. He felt an uneasy feeling. He wasn't sure why. He opened his eyes looking around his room for anything abnormal, but everything was just how it was when he went to sleep. The only thing different was that the door was open.

Shirabu took a deep breath as he closed his eyes again trying to go back to sleep. Semi smiled as peeked through the closet at the boy.

'So cute.'

~

Shirabu turned around seeing a small glimpse of ash blonde hair rush behind the wall. Shirabu looked around shaking a bit as he became slightly more paranoid. Recently he had been seeing Semi near him quite often. It would be normal but when it happens for over 2 weeks he couldn't help but feel something was off. He continued walking hoping he was just hallucinating.

Shirabu continued walking to his classes every now and then checking behind him to see if Semi was following him.

He swore he was.

"Hey Taichi I need to talk to you." Shirabu said as he entered the classroom, Semi right behind him of course.

"Hm? What do you need?"

"You know Semi? I swear he's been following me. And last night I think someone snuck into my room somehow...I don't know I'm just paranoid..."

"You think Semi did it? Have you ever talked to him before?"

"Just once like a year ago, he fell and I helped him up and we talked for like 5 minutes...just could you maybe walk me home? Please?"

Kawanishi's face turned a bright shade of pink at the request, but he nodded and Shirabu thanked him.

Semi sighed from the other side of the classroom annoyed. He watched as the two continued talking noticing that Kawanishi's face was red. He clearly loved Shirabu. But he couldn't have that.

"Sorry love, I'll have to get rid of your little friend~" Semi whispered to himself quietly.

~

Kawanishi opened his locker to find a small little letter fall out. As it fell he picked it back up and opened it curiously.

Do not walk him home. Do not talk to him. Do not think about him.

He is mine.

Kawanishi stared at the letter a bit frightened as he reread it once again.
He held it in his hands not really believing it.

"Hey, what's that?" Shirabu asked walking over to him.

He looked at the letter one more time before he crumbled it.

"Nothing, just some dumb prank."

He threw it back in his locker and closed it as he looked at Shirabu. Shirabu looked back at him and smiled a bit making him blush.

"Do you wanna stop for coffee on the way?"

"Of course, you know I love coffee." Shirabu answered Kawanishi laughing at him.

As they left the school Semi was behind them following them slowly. Shirabu constantly checked behind him seeing the older boy a few times.

"Taichi I swear he's behind us..."
Said boy turned and looked around but saw nothing.

"You're just paranoid Kenjirou. Look we're here. You wait out here okay?"

"What? No what if-"

"I'm going to prove to you, that your fine okay? I'll be right back." Kawanishi said leaving Shirabu by himself. As Kawanishi stepped into the coffee shop he noticed Semi ordering as well.

He glared at him slightly not sure if everything was okay.

"Hey." He said walking over to him. Semi turned to face him smiling slightly.

"Oh hey Kawanishi? What's up?"

"You know Shirabu? Have you...been following him?"

"What?! Well no..."
Semi sighed before looking to the side.
"I would just like to be his friend, but every time I try to talk to him he runs away."

"Ah, I'm sure I could help you."

"Really? I'd appreciate that. Can you?"

Kawanishi thought for a moment before smiling a bit.
"Sure, he's outside right now actually."

The boys got there drinks and Shirabu smiled at first when seeing Kawanishi but frowned when he saw Semi behind him.

"W-Why is he with you?!"

"He just wants to talk."

"Yea.." Semi started. "I just would really like to be your friend."

"Save it creep, that's a lie."

Hurt him
Guilt trip
Kill Kawanishi

"O-Oh sorry..." Semi said before he let some tears fall down. Kawanishi looked at Semi before glaring at Shirabu.

"He just wanted to talk. Are you proud of yourself?" Kawanishi said as Shirabu's eyes widened.
"Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Yes please..."

"Hey wait!" Shirabu yelled slightly as Semi and Kawanishi started walking.

"You were supposed to walk me home..." he mumbled to himself.

~

"Thanks, do you wanna come inside?"

"Oh no I'm fine. I need to-"

Semi didn't let him finish before he stabbed his neck with a syringe. He fell down and Semi smiled before dragging him inside his house.

"Sorry, I warned you~"

~

Shirabu nervously walked over to where Semi sat and looked at him.
"I'm sorry for being rude to you yesterday....I-I've just been paranoid..."

Semi smiled at the younger one slightly shaking his head.
"Ah it's alright, that's understandable." Semi said.

"Uh, have you heard from Taichi?"

"Not since he walked me home no...why?"

"He just never responded to my texts...I'm just nervous sorry."

"If it makes you feel better we could go to my house after school today."

Shirabu looked to the side before he looked back up at Semi.
"Sure."

'I've been judging him I guess...he doesn't seem bad..."

"SHIRBU GUESS WHAT! I GOT MY CLASS MOVED TO YOURS!!" A black haired boy rushed in smiling.

"Oh Goshiki...."

Semi watched as the boy ran to Shirabu excitedly bouncing up and down.

Shirabu pushed him away lightly while the other boy just laughed and ran off.

"Jeez...."

"Is he bothering you?"

"He always is...I wish he would just go away sometimes."

"Oh." Shirabu looked at Semi who just smiled at him.

Shirabu turned and went back to his seat and Semi smirked.
"Guess I have a gift for you Shirabu."

~

"Hey."

"Oh hi!! Hey you were with Shirabu earlier! Isn't he just super cool!" Goshiki smiled as he faced Semi.

"Yea...but don't you think you're a little to clingy?"

"Do I come off that way?! I don't mean to!"

"You do..I can help you with that though. Meet me in the bathroom 5 minutes from now alright?"

Goshiki nodded smiling as Semi walked off. As he walked around he grabbed a few items preparing his surprise. He stole a music case from the music club. It was a case for a cello which was big enough to fit a body in. He then stole a baseball bat from the sports club and took it with him to the bathroom along with the cello case.

"Hey Semi you here? WOA you can play the cello!!" Goshiki said looking at the case and touching it.

"No."

"Hm? Why do you have this- hey why'd you lock the door? Isn't school about to be out any moment?"

"It is, and you'll be in my basement when you wake up."

"WHAT?!" Goshiki screamed as Semi swung the bat at him hitting his face. Goshiki fell onto the floor with a thump barely able to open his eyes. But when he did he saw Semi standing above him smirking.

"Whatever my love wants, I give him~"

Semi swung again making sure to knock Goshiki out. Once he did the dropped the bat and smiled. He then picked Goshiki up and placed him in the cello case.

He picked it up, it wasn't heavy, but it would take effort to carry it.
"It's worth it~"

~

"I didn't know you play cello."

"Oh yea. Its just for fun really haha." Semi said as they made it to his house.

"You can just wait in the living room. I need to handle something really quickly."

"Sure." Shirabu said as Semi left him alone and walked away.

Shirabu looked around curiously.

There was pictures of Semi as a baby and his parents holding him. He was smiling and laughing. Shirabu smiled slightly before he heard Semi come back.

"Hey."

"Where are your parents?"

"Oh they're traveling right now, they won't be home for another 6 months."

"Oh sorry...that must be hard..."

Semi shook his head before he looked over at Shirabu.
"I have a surprise for you!"

"A surprise...?"

"Yea, it's in my basement, you'll love it!"

"Your basement...can't you bring it, up here?"

Semi looked at Shirabu with a glare almost.
"No, just follow me~ come on Shirabu. Don't you want to see your surprise darling?"

"Darling? I-I'm sorry, I think I should go...i-it's late for me-"

Before Shirabu could even look at the door Semi grabbed his arm tightly.
"You're not leaving."

Shirabu's eyes widened as Semi dragged him along to the basement.

"H-HEY!! LET GO!!" Shirabu yelled trying to break his arm free, but Semi kept a hold of him and threw him down the stairs to his basement.

Shirabu cried in pain, closing his eyes as he landed on his side. He heard Semi lock the door before stepping down the steps.

Semi grabbed a hand full on Shirabu's hair forcing him to look around.

His eyes widened his best friend dead, Goshiki tied up beside him.

"W-WHAT THE HELL?!"

Semi smiled as Shirabu backed up against the wall taking everything in.

Kawanishi was dead with a syringe in his neck and multiple stab wounds in his chest. Goshiki was tied in a huddled position next to him eyes widened as he cried. He had duct tape over his mouth as he struggled and cried.

"Oh right, forgot about your little bestie. Ya see, he was just in the way of our relationship, so I needed to get rid of him."

"RELATIONSHIP?! W-WHAT RELATIONSHIP YOU PSYCHOPATH!!"

Semi laughed before going near Shirabu and caressing his cheeks.
"Our love for each other silly."

The look in Semi's eyes were terrifying.
All he could see was obsession.

"Speaking of love are you happy? We can kill Goshiki together! I know you don't like him, so it could be like a mini date!"

"A-ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"For you~"

I looked over near the door but a knife was stabbed in the way.
"Don't tell me you want to leave? After everything I've done? That just can't happen."

Shirabu's breathing quickened as Semi stared him in the eyes. He placed his lips on his while Shirabu tried to push him away.

But Semi kept him there smiling as he pulled away.

"I love you Kenjirou~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 203 36
γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽγƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽγƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ this book will contain a series of oneshots based on the characters from haikyuu!! this is my first x reader story ever so im sorry...
774K 15.3K 35
γ€Š requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
215K 3.8K 100
This is the third book of oneshots for Osomatsu-san. Open for requests. I hope you enjoy it.
16.5K 288 11
unΒ·beatΒ·aΒ·ble /ΛŒΙ™nˈbΔ“dΙ™b(Ι™)l/ Learn to pronounce adjective not able to be defeated or exceeded in a contest or commercial market. ❛❛ Ne, Papa.. ❜❜ ❛❛...