Black Coffee ☕》imagines

By Playboy_Queen_

A compilation of interracial short stories More

Summer Rays
Lady In Black
Belleza Negra
Knight in Shining Flannel
Racing Stripes
Mine
Better For You
The School Teacher
Young & Beautiful
King of the Hill
The Royal Wedding
Black Swan
Soldier Boy
The King's Jewel
UNBREAKABLE
Happy Anniversary
Take a Break
Curtain Call
New Story Alert!!!
Right where you belong
Heavy is The Head That wears The crown
In another Life
What the Hell- Author's Note-
Voting Poll

Home Coming

2K 72 0
By Playboy_Queen_

Guinevere Pendragon

Arthur Pendragon

Fandom: King Arthur
Length: long
------------

It was another peaceful day in the kingdom, the servants were busy making sure the castle was clean. Farmers were out tending to their crop-covered fields, and citizens congregated at the market and different street vendors. 

Currently, one of the reigning monarchs was sitting in her large bedroom. She sat at her vanity that was located near a large window. This seems to be her new favorite place to sit since her husband left to visit a neighboring kingdom.

She slowly rubbed her large protruding stomach in small circles. The young heir to the throne was going to make their appearance any day now.

It wasn't ideal for her husband to leave during such an important time in their lives, but he left to negotiate a new peace treaty that would prevent future wars and create new allies between other kingdoms.

Ever since her husband took the throne, they both made it their duty to protect the good of the people. This also meant the good and well-being of their future child. 

Guinevere couldn't wait for her husband to get home any longer. The couple kept in contact with each other through letters.

She was trying to focus on the blank parchment in front of her but the words seemed to be stuck inside of her head. There were so many emotions running through her mind at once she could feel herself start to become agitated for no reason.

Ever since she became pregnant, Guinevere's mood would change at the drop of a hat. She couldn't wait to push this baby out so that her hormones could finally level out.

And at that thought, she felt something stir inside of her. First, it was a sharp pain that made her gasp out loud. 

Pushing the chair back from the vanity Guinevere immediately brought her hands to cradle her large belly. " Oh heavens, that was bizarre. Alright, little settle down, we don't want you coming out before your father comes home, now do we?"

Guinevere chuckled to herself and stood up to look in the large window. But as soon as she stood up another pain tore through her belly. 

"Ahh, please don't be what I think this is.." She pleaded with herself as she clutched her stomach. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, that captured her attention.

"My Grace, are you alright? There have been reports of screams."

Guinevere recognized the voice that belonged to her handmaid. She was about to answer until another contraction hit her, but this one had brought her to the floor. 

"Ugh, melody come quick!" Guinevere called out, her eyes widened when she felt a gush of water hit the floor.

Melody pushed open the door and rushed to her queen's side." I'll go get the midwife at once, here let me help you to the bed, and out of this dress."

Guinevere was able to get off the floor with the help of melody and slowly made her way to the large bed in the middle of the room. She could feel the beads of sweat start to form around her forehead and neck.

It was finally happening, she would finally meet the small human she had been carrying around for months now. The only problem was that the person who helped her create this child was not here.

 Melody finished helping Guinevere out of her dress leaving her only in a slip and eased her into bed. " I'll be right back, my lady."

Guinevere grabbed her hand before she left," Send a raven to the king at once, tell him to time!" 

Melody nodded," right away, my lady."

-----------

King Authur was a noble king who put his people first every time. Currently was a day's ride away from his kingdom and the one he loves the most. But if it meant building a better future for his child to grow up in, then so be it.

He and a group of lords were discussing a border treaty when a messenger presented him with parchment with his family seal on it.

" Excuse me, gentlemen" He mumbled while tearing open the letter. Authur let his eyes skim the letter before it fell out of his hands.

"Prepare my horse at once!" 

It took all day for Authur to get home, even if he had the fastest horse alive he still wouldn't have made it home to witness the birth of his child.

Authur finally arrived at the gates of his kingdom and hopped off his horse and ran into the castle. 

By the time he burst through the bedroom doors, Authur was completely out of breath.

Guinevere's head snapped up at the commotion and smiled when she saw her husband standing in front of her. He was finally home, after weeks of being away.

Authur couldn't believe his eyes, there was his wife, his queen, just sitting in their large bed whose skin was just glowing in the sunlight let in by the large window in their room. And in her hands was a small wrapped-up squirming blanket.

"Well are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna come meet your son?"

Authur snapped out of his trance and walked over to the bed closer to them.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here my love. You shouldn't have to go through that alone."

Guinevere shook her head," nonsense, you were protecting our son and the people of this kingdom's futures. I'll never blame you for that, all that matters is that you are here now. And nothing can change that."

Authur looked at his wife with love and admiration as she spoke, before looking down at his newborn son.

This was a moment he would never forget in his life and there couldn't be a better homecoming than this.

-----------------

Hope yall liked this one!!!!! As you can tell I'm a bit obsessed with charlie hunman right now hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 14.5K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)
20.7K 239 21
Any and every type of imagine you could possibly think of. All by me. Made for y'all🤍 And yes, I'm black❤️
582K 29.4K 31
"𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺' 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌"