Only You [Jacob Seed - Far Cr...

By kittycatlukey

COMPLETED✅ Rookie police officer, Axl Grace Johnson, goes to Hope County, Montana to arrest Joseph Seed, the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Which one suits Axl and Jacob best?😂
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Random 💩
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
NOSTALGIA
Chapter 31
What The Characters Look Like‼️
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
LOOK👀💦
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Challenge
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue (Thanks so much for reading!♥️)
Playlist: Song For Each Chapter
I'm working on a John Seed story!
Challenge (A/N)
Follow @Malfoy_394
Mark Pellegrino😍
@ Malfoy_394
Almost at 400 Votes!

Chapter 21

485 15 3
By kittycatlukey

Warning: language, violence, etc.

***

I had my revolver out, ready to shoot anything that moved. Desperately, I was hoping and praying for Eric to be out here in these woods. Numerous diabolical things that I would do to that bastard coursed through my mind as I trekked through that hazy forest...

The fog all around me made it difficult to locate where I was at and where I was going, but I didn't let that stop me. Moving at a quick pace made it harder to breathe and I knew I had to slow down some. My asthma made it much more harder than it needed to be, but I ambled forward, not wanting to give up. That's one thing that I inherited from my parents: my will to survive, to keep going. All three of us were stubborn as hell, like a mule; before they both died, our arguments were heated, but we all three were incredibly quick to apologize. We all had hard exteriors, but were soft on the inside.

My mom clouded my mind and I knew that I had to find Eric. That sick son of a bitch. One thing's for sure, I knew I had to put him in the ground, one way or another; I was going to avenge my mom's death. For her and me... Tears threatened to spill down my face, but I didn't let them run down my face. I blinked hard until they were gone and trudged forward, not stopping in the slightest. My mind was set on one thing and one thing only and that determination kept me going.

My watch beeped because it was twelve o' clock and that notified me that I needed to start heading back to the Veteran's Center or Jacob would be the one murdering my ass. I sighed as I turned back around, but stopped when I heard a stick break. My heart stopped as I raised my ruby red revolver toward the sound. As quietly and as quickly as I could, I tiptoed closer in the direction of the sound of the stick that broke.

"Whoever the fuck that is, I'm armed and dangerous. I'm a veteran and I was in the army. Now, I'd advise you to show yourself." I called out as vehemently as I could muster, continuing to find out what made that twig break.

An arm wrapped around my throat, causing me to drop my revolver. Immediately, I brought my hands up to the culprit's arm, trying to pry their arm enough outward so I could breathe and try to escape their chokehold. Their grip was pretty strong and it was getting harder and harder to breathe; my air supply was damn near cut off. I began digging my nails into their arm in an attempt for them to loosen their grip a little, but they wouldn't budge. Then, I raised my right arm and elbowed the person in their stomach, causing them to let go of me. Instantly, I picked my revolver up and turned around, eyeing the individual that would do such a thing. Take a good guess. I'm sure it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

It was Eric.

I pulled my revolver's hammer back, ready to fire at the man I hated the most.

"Well, well, well... We meet again." Eric cockily smirked with his hands held up. "I've missed you."

"Newsflash, asshole, I haven't missed you. I should put a bullet in your fucking skull right now." I viciously growled. "But that'd be too quick of a death for you. Too painless. I want to torture you first."

Eric laughed. He had the AUDACITY to LAUGH... That cocky, sadistic motherfucker.

"Your mother got what she deserved."

"You don't EVER talk about my mom like that!" I shouted as I stepped closer to him; anger pumping throughout my body. Pure rage... Wrath...

I aimed at his head and pulled the trigger, but the bullet missed the fucker as he grabbed the barrel of my revolver aiming it up to the sky. My damn luck.

Eric tore the gun out of my hand as it skidded across the forest floor. Unexpectedly, both of his hands gripped my throat as he pushed my back into a nearby tree while lifting me off the ground. By the way, he wasn't a small man by any means. Eric was around two hundred and seventy-five pounds and was six feet tall; he worked out daily and was really stout, buff, and muscular. When his hands wrapped around my throat, I knew I was done for, but that didn't mean I would stop fighting. I kicked the giant in the side, the shin, the balls... Even punching him was useless. Nothing fucking worked as my vision became blurrier and blurrier.

"I'll see you in hell." I choked out and it came out as a meek whisper. "But I'm gonna kill you first, bitch."

All I could see was his evil, gray eyes as my eyesight grew black, eventually lulling me into unconsciousness...

Hi guys! Tell me what you think so far :) Love you guys so much!🥺♥️ Hope you all have a Happy New Year🥳 Can't wait to see what 2021 brings us😌 Thanks for the support! I appreciate every one of you! Stay safe out there💙😷
-kittycatlukey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 36 13
Rachel Jessop, A girl that was misunderstood. A girl who had the world against her. Explore her tragic backstory and her transformation from Rachel T...
143K 4.8K 50
When the Deputy reeks havoc on the Project at Eden's Gate, the Seed family will sneer and curse at the unforgivable sins committed by the nonbeliever...
22.8K 650 48
Lilith Whitehorse believes that she is just some ordinary girl living in Hope County, Montana. Continued to believe so when the cult known as the Pro...
172K 4.3K 37
Rieka Stone, also known as Red, caught the soldier's attention as soon as she drove into his region. She is quiet, gentle and kind. He is ruthless, s...