โ€ขDecisionsโ€ข (โ‹…๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ร—...

By Narezza09

๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ... More

เผบโ™กเผป๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜เผบโ™กเผป
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฏ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฐ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฑ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿฒ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿณ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿด หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿต หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” ฮทฮฑัฯ…ั‚ฯƒ gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹†หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšั‚ะฝั” gัฯƒฯ…ฯ ฯ‚ะฝฮฑั‚หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐—”๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯ‚ะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ฯัฯƒโ„“ฯƒgฯ…ั” หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

4.9K 163 99
By Narezza09

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

Orochimaru's tongue outlines his lips as he looks at his two new and young vessels. He was already happy with the boy but to get the girl was definitely a present to be bestowed upon him. He watches with eager intent as the girl wraps her arms around one of the boy's arms. The snake couldn't help but frown at the action. This was a big no for him, he didn't want his vessels having too strong of emotions or they would tamper with his experiments.

"You...girl. You never told me your name. What is it again?"

The girl slightly shivers and the man before swallowing hard.

"Y/N, U/N Uzumaki."

"You mean Uchiha darling?"

"No...Uzumaki."

Orochimaru laughs softly at the poor girl and turns around and leaves, nodding at Kabuto before leaving everyone's sight.

"Well aren't you lucky Y/N. If you weren't an Uchiha, you'd definitely be dead in the floor right now!"

Y/N feels Sasuke stiffen and grab hold of her hand, caressing the top with his thumb before sighing out. The girl shivers again from the cold area before noticing Kabuto stop in front of her.

"You will be staying at the South hideout with someone while we train Sasuke. Do not worry, you will be trained too. Although you'll
be trained in a different way, of course."

Kabuto smiles and pushes us his glasses before turning to follow the direction Orochimaru had left to. Y/N feels her heart beating out of her chest from the fact that right when She got Sasuke back, he is being ripped away from her again. She turns to face him and frowns, giving him a tight and warm
hug to which he gladly gave back in a heartbeat. This is the side of Sasuke Y/N never really got to see and out of everyone she's sure she was the only person to have seen it so far.

Sasuke calmly plays with the ends of Y/N's hair before hearing two pairs of footsteps. Y/N turns her head from the Uchiha's chest and faces Kabuto and a young girl with bright red hair. She seemed so familiar but Y/N couldnt seem to put her finger on who she is...

"Hey, I remember you..." The girls softly whispers and then looks at Sasuke before blushing and hiding behind Kabuto.

"I remember you too, Sasuke right? Orochimaru has been expecting you..."

"Hn." Sasuke simply states before holding tighter to Y/N's waist. Kabuto notices the action and sighs tiredly. He grabs Y/N's left arms and practically peels her away from Sasuke.

"S-Sasuke! What are you doing?" Kabuto ignore both Sasuke and Y/N's questioning and starts to drag Y/N away from Sasuke and downt he corridor. Sasuke tries to stop Kabuto but a shadow appears in front of him. Must have been Orochimaru....

"W-where are you taking me...?"

"To the lab."

"The lab? Why?"

Y/N looks to the redhead to see her giving her sad and hurtful eyes as if pitying her and feeling sorry. Sorry for what...? The girls notices Y/N's reaction and quickly changes expressions to a more cheerful one.

"You're Y/N right? Don't you remember me? Hehe, you saved me during the Chunin Exams. The second level."

Y/N tilts her head and then lightly gasp.

"What's your name?"

"K-karin...what about you?"

"My name? It's Y/N!"

Y/N's eyes grow wide as she stares at the girl more, making her blush from the attention.

"Karin?"

"Yes?"

No way...how could one of Orochimaru's subjects get into the leaf village.

"I wasn't with him during the Chunin Exams if that is what you are implying," she starts and nervously lifts up her glasses with her first two fingers, "Actually, he saved me..."

Y/N's face softens as Karin tells her everything. From her mom, to her horrible life, to her awful village. She felt bad about everything she's went through, no kid deserves to go through such agony. Not Karin, not Sasuke, not anyone. This world is so cruel...

"Ahahah..there I go, blabbing off again! I'm so sorry for taking so mu-"

"We are here." Kabuto whispers happily before walking through the doors and pushing Y/N in. She falls to the floor and cough out the dust that hitched to the back of her throat. Y/N quickly gets up and looks behind herself at the two. Kabuto looked excited while Karin looked more nervous and scared. Her hands were shaking from Y/N's view and her eyes looked crazed. It was as if this room gave her nightmares...

"You can run along now Karin, this won't take long I promise."

Karin slowly looks up at him and points a finger up.

"Um sir, are you sure you want to-"

Kabuto kneeled down and got close to the girls face intimidatingly, his eyes showing no emotion in them.

"I said...run along now..."

Karin squeaks out and is about to leave but stops to look at me.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

With that, she runs off and around the corner to where it's assumed, her room or something. Kabuto walks into the lab and shuts the doors, making Y/N slightly nervous.

"Sit down in that chair Y/N." He orders as he points to a chair that had restraints on them.

"I- uh- I'm, ok..."

Y/N takes a seat and wait patiently before feeling a sudden prick of a needle in her neck. She screeches out and pushes Kabuto back making him laugh out loud at her action. Y/N vision starts to get blurry and her body starts to become limp.

"You won't feel the pain if you're asleep Y/N. Soon you'll be thanking me for even sparing you that feeling."

"Kabu...to?"

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

It's been three months since Y/N's been with Orochimaru and she still hasn't had the permission to see Sasuke. Apparently he's training really hard and he still needs concentration to focus which She understood but...something was telling her something isn't right.

Y/N sits limp on her bed, her eyes baggy and dead from the countless needle pricks all over her arms and neck. The movement of her body, every shake, every cough, sneeze, hiccup hurt so much she was scared to eat or drink. Now she understood what Kiyoshi said all that time ago. About how he was treated. Y/N is snapped out of her thoughts as the doors opens revealing a certain redhead girl.

"K-Karin...?" Y/N barely whispers out making the girl cover her mouth in shock. She rushes over with a cup of water and a large piece of bread in her hand.

"How could they do this to you!? You are a valuable resource to them. They can't waste you!"

I'm a what now? Y/N doesn't respond as Karin lifts the piece of bread to her mouth where She painfully opened her mouth and bite down, wincing at the pain in her neck. Y/N cries as Karin feeds her and helps her swallow the water.

"I put antibiotics in your water, so the pain should subdue in a bit so you can move soon. Here."

Y/N watches Karin hesitantly lift up her sleeve and shove her arms to Y/N's face. She look at her confusingly to which she quickly pulls away.

"I um...I have this power that when you bite me it heals you but it uses my chakra to heal obviously, you understand..?"

Y/N furrows her eyebrows and watch as she tells her to bite down, making Y/N softly nibble her skin. She quickly closes her eyes waiting for impact but opens one, surprised at how soft Y/N was biting.

"What are you doing Y/N?"

Y/N looks at her and looks away, refusing to bite Karin. The redhead's eyes go wide and her mouth a slightly a gap from her response. For the first time, someone has refused her help, someone refused to bite her. Someone refused to cause her pain for their own gain.

"Karin..."

She hums in response and looks at Y/N with her natural crimson eyes.

"Th—ank...you"

She girl blushes again and lifts up her glasses shyly.

"I um- it was no problem because I mean...we can be friends, right?"

Y/N's mouth parts slightly from her request. Friends...? Y/N painfully smirks and nods her head.

"Of course Karin, we are friends."

Y/N watches her lips curve into a large and happy smile and she lifts Y/N's hand to hers and wraps her pinky around hers and a pinky promise.

"Friends forever...?"

. . . . .

"Yea...Friends forever."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 581 20
Trust me and read โ™ก๏ธŽ sorry i'm bad at writing descriptions ;( #1 in readerxsasuke #2 in ninjalove #2 in sasukeromance #4 in sasukefanfic #62 in sasuk...
257 23 15
Hello everyone, this is a continuation of Sasuke X Male Reader - Volume 2. Kinda like a second part. Hopefully this one isn't as cringe as the first...
650 25 3
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: Naruto Uzumaki x fem! reader ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ง...
18.5K 459 41
You are F/n Makami, your the last of your clan and your cursed. Inside you is a beast with 11 tails a Direwolf Demon. Your not a Jinchuuriki that you...