Richpez: Plus one

By Softpotato66

This was my first piece (go easy on me please). I have had this thought of what it would be like if Joey and... More

Positive
Are you happy?
Dog or human?
Morning sickness
Update (not a chapter)
You okay?
Date night
Photoshoot
Shopping
Appointment
Packing
Shit we're going to be late
Pamper night
Baby kicks
Decorating
A/N sorry
Puzzling
Again?
Sick
Baby shower
Nesting
Preparation
Let's do this
Days of bliss
Fourth piece of our puzzle

Babymoon

118 7 0
By Softpotato66

A/N ok so this is chapter is being uploaded way later than I wanted. I kind of fell off the face of the earth for the past week/s sorry. Anyway not the best but here it is, enjoy.

Beep, Beep, Beep. The sound of the alarm rings out waking me and Joey up. "Ugh why does the flight have to be so early" I say turning to place my head into Joey's chest. Joey chuckles at me and says "I know it sucks but you don't want to get there at an unreasonable time", "I know." I grumble.

We do eventually get up and thanks to our packing yesterday we didn't have much to do. We both make our rounds in the bathroom, get dressed and grab a few snacks before hoping in the car.

The first stop was to drop off Diane at our friends house, which was very sad to say goodbye to Diane for a little while but we were happy to be able to have some alone time, we also knew that she was in good hands which made us less stressed.

I hopped back into the car with a few tears in my eyes. "she's going to be ok Lo" Joey says leaning over and brush the tears away with his thumb. "I know it's just hard to say goodbye" I look over at Joey and he gives me a comforting smile, "I love you" he says before turning on the ignition and continuing our journey to the airport.

***

I rest my head on Joey's shoulder blocking out some of the soft buzzing noise of the plane, I squeeze his hand and he squeezes back "I love you." We were only a few hours into our flight and still had a few hours to go, I had already fallen asleep on Joey a few times throughout the flight but those naps didn't last long as I kept getting woken up by turbulence and random noises of people around us.

The whole flight we sat very close together with me either falling asleep on Joey or both of us talking and pointing out things outside the window.

*** (Ha I'm lazy I can't be bothered to come up with anything else that happens on the flight so time passes again)

I feel my shoulder be shaken slightly and I open my eyes to see and hear people around me moving, the flight had ended and we had arrived at Hawaii. I get up out of my seat and stretch my legs, Joey grabs our bags and we make our way off the plane.

We make our way over to baggage claim, wait for our bags for a few minutes then go outside and catch a cab with all our luggage and bags in hand.

We hop in a cab after placing our bags in the trunk, we tell the driver the name of the resort we were staying at and we set off. The journey was fairly short but it seemed to take forever as Joey and I were separated with Joey in the front and me in the back, we occasionally touched hands but the need for PDA got stronger and stronger as the journey continued.

Eventually we pull up to the resort, pay the driver and grab our stuff out of the back. The cab drives off and we quickly kiss and embrace making up for the few precious minutes we missed in the cab, we make our way up to the reception desk hand in hand and sides squished next to each other.

"I love you" I say as we walk

***

We quickly unpack a few things in our bags when we get into our room. I take out a bikini set and get changed out of my clothes into the bikini, Joey also takes out his swimming trunks and gets changed into them. I put on a loose fitting T shirt and shorts over the top of the bikini and grab some towels, my phone and wallet, I then put all of the stuff into an extra bag and we head down to the buffet.

We were quite hungry so the plan was to have lunch at the resorts buffet and then go swimming at the resorts pool.

We ate and talked for quite awhile having all the food we could physically eat before feeling sick, then made our way down to the pool area.

By the pool I placed the bag on a sunbathing chair and we take off our loose shirts and for me shorts as well, we quickly apply some sunscreen and then we stepped into the pool.

The water felt perfect, it wasn't too cold but it was refreshing.

We went deeper into the pool until I was chest deep and Joey was waist deep, we both relaxed and connected our hands under the water, sitting down on a little ledge in the water. We sat together for a few minutes then swam a little but never really leaving the others side.

Eventually we both grew tired and decided it was best to hop out, we decided we would get some drinks and sunbathe for a bit so we walked back to our stuff and we dried off a bit. Joey went and ordered us some drinks while I got settled on the sunbathing chair.

Joey came back a few minutes later and settled in the chair next to me. When he settled a server came over with two drinks which he places one on a small table next to me and the other on a small table next to Joey, we thank the server and he leaves.

I take a sip from the drink and I immediately taste a fresh fruity flavour like a piña colada but with a hint of citrus flavour, "mmm, what is this?" I ask looking over at Joey who is also taking a sip of his drink. "It's called a blue Hawaiian mocktail" he replies, "thanks, I love you." I say smiling up at him.

We sit relaxing for awhile then eventually order some lunch and eat it still in the same spot relaxing.

After lunch we both decided to go back into the pool.

We swam and relaxed in there until it began to get dark. Then we went back to our room, had a shower and then got into some cosy pyjamas. We got room service delivered as we were both fairly tired after the long day of flying we had.

We sat under the covers in bed together with plates of food and the tv on.

***

"I love you" I say for what felt like the hundredth time that day.

Joey laughs and says "I know, you've said it enough times"

I look up at him and he looks down at me, leaning in we kiss, a quick kiss but enough to taste the food the other had just had. We snuggle in closer and continue watching the tv but not really paying much attention as I absentmindedly trace patterns on Joey's chest and Joey plays with my hair.

***

I wake up in Joey's arms similar to any normal day, I feel at home in his arms even when we're not at home, the warmth and the protective feeling they bring me makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable.

Joey strokes my shoulder soothingly and I rest my head against his chest.

We stay in bed for about 10 minutes snuggling into one another, then we get up and get dressed in some casual clothes and head down to the resorts buffet and have some breakfast.

We then went back to our room and got changed into our swim wear. We went in the hot tub and swam around in the pool for a little bit just allowing us to wake up a bit more.

We then went out on an adventure around Hawaii seeing different sites and going in a few shops, we went to a fairly fancy restaurant for lunch and went out to a beach for the rest of the evening. We went to another restaurant for dinner and after all of that we went back to our hotel watching a movie and cuddling in bed.

***

I wake up in Joey's arms again, just like any other day and smile. Today was our last day in Hawaii, the days seemed to fly by so fast but the week was so fun and relaxing, we were excited about going back to our apartment and seeing Diane but we were definitely going to miss the relaxing massages, fancy dinner dates, the beautiful beaches and many other things that we got to enjoy while we were in Hawaii.

Our flight was at 10:00 am so our plan for today was to have breakfast at the resorts buffet like usual, go around to a few shops possibly getting a few souvenirs and then we would go back to our room and make sure all our things were packed and ready to go, then we would check out and catch a cab to the airport.

Joey stirs next to me and I turn around in his arms reaching up and connecting our lips, we pull apart after a few seconds and I feel his eyes staring at me, "what? Have I got something on my face" I ask suddenly feeling self conscious of how I look, "no you just look really beautiful" he says shaking his head and smiling, "no I don't, I'm breaking out all over the place" I say but I still blush at Joeys words, "you're always beautiful to me, acne or no acne" he replies back and leans down kissing me stopping me from replying back and arguing.

We cuddle for a few minutes then get up getting changed into casual clothes and making our way to the buffet for breakfast, we eat and talk enjoying the buffet food for the last time.

After breakfast we walk over to a local shopping center, we walk around a bit entering a few stores looking at a few things but nothing really catches our eyes. I picked out a few bracelets and necklaces and Joey found a few fridge magnets, we buy these and leave the store, we walk a little bit further and enter the next shop along. This shop sells clothes we notice immediately as we enter, I do a quick scan over the room and notice they have a baby section, jackpot. I pull Joey immediately as I notice it dragging him over to it, he seems confused at first but seems to notice where I am taking him and complies.

We look through baby onesies picking out a few showing them to the other and smiling at the ones we like. After looking through them we picked out five we liked but we narrowed it down to two, picking both of our favourites. One with pineapples and palm trees all over it and one with Hawaii written on it with a hibiscus flower and a turtle. We take these over to the counter, pay for them and then we leave.

We walk back to the resort our new purchases in hand. We go back to our room and put away the purchases in our suitcases and put away our last few belongings. By the time we were all packed up it was a little past nine o'clock, we locked our room and headed down to the receptionist, we handed her our key and headed outside to wait for the cab we had called.

Soon the cab came and we hopped in, the Journey was fairly short and before long we pulled up to the airport. In the airport we checked in our bags and made our way through security fairly quickly, then went and got a lite snack before getting on the plane and leaving Hawaii.

A/N Merry belated Christmas to those who celebrate and happy new year everyone. Hope everyone has been doing well this past holiday season and I hope everyone has a great 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 6 8
Okay so I started this ff because I got annoyed that there was so little Male Oc x Rick for example, so I did this. Now idk if it's good or not becau...
13.5K 344 21
This is a continuation of my first fanfic, 'The Two of Us: A Richpez Fanfic', so be sure to check that one out first!
5.1K 241 27
A sequel to my fic Much Ado About Everything!
8.1K 217 30
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ "𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢'𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...