Melting the Blue Winter.:A Na...

By zel-oh-sehun

Sequel to Who Would've Known~. Aoi and Natsu are back, but this time not as the idiotic duo...but a couple? H... More

Shampoo Ways
Prank Gone Wrong
Walking in circles
A messed up Fairy Tail
Scary Stories?
What Love does to you
Kazuki Honda
Torturing Natsu and Gray
Mission end
A Happy Date?
Burning Bushes
A song for Aoi
Lil Red Natsu
i dont even know
Birthday

Heartbreaking Ignorance

6.5K 46 7
By zel-oh-sehun

NOTE
A/N - This is a sequel to Who Would've Known. I recommend checking it out first before reading this(: I'll update probably once every one or two weeks if I get lazy~~ Thanks and enjoy~~

 ________________

 Aoi's POV

I impatiently stared around the guild, searching for the pink haired idiot. He was so going to get it.

Ryuu walked up to me with his lips curled up. 'Looking for someone?' he asked, knowing well that I was looking for Natsu.

'Tell me where he is,' I grumbled at him. Ryuu smirked.

'I was going to anyway,' he replied, pointing behind Mira's bar table.

'Thanks,' I grunted, before stomping to the area. I saw a wasp of pink as I walked closer. I gave an innocent smile as I stared, but had ill intentions.

'I wonder where Natsu could be?' I asked myself loudly, pretending to have missed seeing him. I heard him breathe a sigh of relief. Natsu, karma's unfair.

Then I did it.

 Natsu's POV

'I wonder where Natsu could be?' Aoi said loudly, avoiding where I was hiding. 

Phew, I was saved. 

'PEEK A BOO!' Aoi said with a creepy smile as she leaned over, staring down at me.

I widened my eyes and yelled out, getting up quickly. Our heads collided as I seemed to have forgotten that she was above me.

Pain struck at both me and Aoi as she held her head in pain. 'What the heck Natsu?!' she exclaimed. I shrugged my shoulders as I rubbed my head.

Aoi healed first, as she headed towards me with a huge forced smile. I smiled back nervously.

'So Natsu,' she said through clenched teeth.

'Yes?' I asked, taking a step back.

'Let's have a little chat......with my fist.'

Well, I always had the option of saying sorry, and it's what Aoi expects, but I knew that saying sorry still ended up with me and a face plant on a pole.

Then I got an idea. I smirked maliciously, and relaxed as I smiled at Aoi. She cocked up her brow at my sudden change of aura, but continued to look intimidating.

'Aoi...' I whispered, looking into her eyes. Aoi stared at me, her smile turning into shock. She hung her mouth open, red enveloping her face.

'Y-y-y-yes?' she stammered. I gave her a serious look and took her by the hands, gripping them tight.

Aoi's POV

Natsu suddenly grabbed my hands. I didn't know what to do, embarrassment was taking over. My heart started beating like crazy. I was surely blushing like a tomato. What was I supposed to do staring at the handsome idiot?

'Aoi,' he whispered again. The flowers and sparkles danced around him.

What he did next made them wilt.

He pulled his horrifying puppy dog face at me, leaning in closer. I stared at his expression with dead eyes.

Then I punched him.

Ryuu's POV 

Haha.

Gray's POV 

Hit him again.

Natsu's POV 

I ended up stuck on a pillar anyway.

I slowly pushed my face out of the wall and glanced at Aoi. She looked so blank, like a white piece of paper.

I noticed Gray standing behind Aoi, smirking smugly a me. 'Come here bastard!' I yelled, annoyed at his look.

'What was that?' Aoi asked. Oh crud. Gray was standing behind Aoi...and so it seems like I'm looking at Aoi...so she must've thought that I...

Another one of her punches stopped my thinking.

Gray's POV 

Just. As. Planned.

Erza's POV 

I grunted as I looked down at Natsu and Aoi who put their heads down in forgiveness as they faced me. I had come back from a mission and there are already two broken pillars.

'Tell me what happened,' I said with a sigh. Natsu grumbled under his breath.

'That idiot broke into my house, practically ate everything inside the fridge and then he stole some of my clothes to wear and messed around with it with Happy!' Aoi said in one huff.

'Then Happy should get punished as well!' Natsu complained, pointing at the blue cat eating fish in the crowd. I turned to Happy and glared at him.

'Did you?' I asked. Happy looked at me, then Aoi, then Natsu.

'Nope, I don't know what he's talking about,' Happy replied with a shrug.

'BETRAYER!' Natsu yelled, pointing at Happy with a vein on his head. Happy suspiciously whistled and escaped before I could catch him. I sighed and stared at the idiotic duo--couple, I meant couple.

'I can't believe you two are going out,' I grunted. They both blushed furiously and gave each other a side glance before quickly turning their heads away from each other from embarrassment.

They were so innocent that it was scary.

'Okay, continuing with this incident,' I said. Natsu groaned and I gave him an evil eye. It shut him up.

'What do you have to say for yourself Natsu?' I asked.

Natsu coughed and re-adjusted his scarf. 'Umm...' he mumbled, probably scanning his brain for excuses. He widened his eyes as if he found the perfect one. I waited for him to amuse me.

'Gray did it!' he shouted, pointing accusingly at the half-naked guy standing within the crowd. Gray opened his mouth in surprise.

'What?! How could I have possible have done it?' Gray shouted back. Natsu shrugged.

'I dunno. It's just your fault,' Natsu said. Gray's eye twitched. My eye twitched. Aoi's eye twitched.

Natsu was smashed against another pillar, before falling off and landing on the ground with a thud. Aoi gasped and hurried over to the area.

Natsu moaned and got up, leaning on the pillar. He saw Aoi heading to him with a worried look. He smiled like an idiot and outstretched his hands as if to grab her for a hug.

His face fell when she avoided him and put her hand on the pillar. 'Oh the poor thing. Now we need more money to repair it,' she muttered.

'THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?!' Natsu shouted before pouting. Aoi looked at Natsu.

'Oh. It's you,' she said blankly before leaving. He reached out his hand but Aoi had given him the cold shoulder. I reckoned Aoi was being too kind. If Natsu ate everything in my fridge then I would not have left it with a meeting on a pillar.

Ryuu's POV 

Haha. He looks so pitiful.

Gray's POV 

Here's the Grayster's chance. I walked up to Aoi and gave her a glum look.

'Natsu's an idiot, huh?' I said quietly, trying to feel her cold atmosphere. She looked at me.

'The core of idiocy,' she agreed. I smiled.

'If it were me, I'd definitely wake you up before asking you for food,' I said. I was totally not trying to sound better than Natsu. Definitely not.

'Wake me up? You'd actually dare to get in between me and sleep?' she asked with an arched brow.

I stepped into a landmine. 'Haha, I was just kidding,' I joked, trying to switch it around.

'I meant that I'd wait for you to get up before asking you,' I said quickly. She frowned.

'Why would you wait for me when you could go and find Lucy or Erza or someone available?' she asked.

Another landmine. I coughed and laughed it off, which made her lips curl up with amusement. 'I meant that I would visit you when you're available,' I said.

'How would you know when or not I'm available? Creepy,' she stated. My shoulders sagged. I stepped on three landmines, and with utter confidence as well. I was screwed. Mission failure.

'Haha, I was just kidding, relax,' said Aoi in fits of laughter. I eyed her and frowned. She looked at me from the corner of her eye and grinned.

How was I supposed to win against that?

Ryuu's POV 

I watched as Gray talked with Aoi. So he was making his move as well? Oh so many rivals to deal with. How tiring. I noticed Natsu staring at Aoi like a lost puppy. I walked up to him and gave a smile. He didn't even glance a me.

I widened my smile and faced the direction of Aoi and Gray.

'What are you doing here butthead?' he grumbled. How immature.

'I was just wondering...' I whispered. He looked at me, expecting whatever I was going to say to be a waste of time judging by his reaction.

'You're... jealous aren't you?'

Natsu gawked at me before laughing almost too hard. 'Jealous? Look at what you're saying! I couldn't possibly be jealous! I'm Natsu, I-I'm invincible, I'm cool, I'm...' he said, slowly fading as he continued when he looked back at Aoi.

He went to the emo corner.

'Natsu, want some help?' I asked. Natsu's ears perked up before he turned and stared at me.

'Help?' he repeated. I nodded my head. 'What type of help?'

'Getting Aoi to look at you again,' I replied flatly. Natsu narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously, scanning through my plastered smile.

'I don't need it,' he grunted stubbornly. I shrugged my shoulders.

'Okay, if you want to keep being ignored by her then be my guest,' I said.

'Okay what do I do?' Natsu questioned. I smirked.

Just. As. Planned.

Actually, if it's Natsu, you don't even have to try hard enough to trick the gullible fool.

'Act like a total douche,' I said a playful smirk appearing on my lips. Natsu stared at me confused.

'What?' he asked, double checking that he didn't mishear.

'You heard me. Be a douche,' I said. Natsu still seemed puzzled.

'Look brainiac. If you start to act like a punk, Aoi will have to pay more attention on you incase you cause trouble. Then she'll--' I explained, before he interrupted.

'Ohh I get it now!'

See. It was that easy. I might as well have fun with this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.6K 20
Gray and Natsu have been rivals for the longest time now, and they always will be... Until one day when everything changes. A/N + Disclaimer: I do no...
691 34 18
Lucy's life has been such a fiasco in these past years. To make things even worse, her father had passed away and she starts to fall in love with her...
29.8K 654 4
Refusing to be beaten by Gray in anything, Natsu challenges him to some dirty dancing. It quickly escalates until their "fight" must be taken to a ne...
20.4K 872 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...