ALPHA UNIVERSE #1: HIS OMEGA

By dreamquisite

❝ I'll make sure you'll be limping tomorrow, omega❞ ❝ You're mine from the start ❞ ▂ ❗️ viewer discretion i... More

HIS OMEGA
THE UNIVERSE
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
1.37
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAP | VALENTINE SQUAD

1.28

16.1K 527 394
By dreamquisite

It's August, a month when the two alphas were born, one being pure-blooded.

On August 2, the group of friends is all huddled up at the same lunch table, being loud and chaotic as ever.

It was Mark Lee's birthday, and they are now eating the cake Chenle personally bought.

"Mark-hyung's getting older; I'm crying," the youngest teased with fake cries.

"You're getting older too, Jisung."

"Not as old as you."

Following Jisung's cries, Mark can just sigh, clearly done.

"Okay, cut it, the grandpa's stressed," Haechan announced, receiving a hit on the arm.

To say that all of them were gathered up in a simple setting made their hearts swarm with joy and contentment.

All is well, not until a soft tap came in Jaemin's back, causing him to look over just to see the specific omega he was trying hard to avoid.

"Excuse me, Siyeon, but we're packed up," Renjun said a little bit rudely, but the omega simply ignored it and still looked at the pure blood.

"Siyeon, you heard him," Jaemin said in a monotone voice. He was about to face back to the table when he was strongly held by his cheeks, and soon a pair of lips clashed onto his

All of their eyes dilated at the sudden action, as did those of the students who accidentally saw the scene.

Hera is the one who got affected the most, with tears bubbling up in her eyes and a certain word flashing in her mind again.

Fiancé

She never got to ask him again about it. Since he confessed, she got relaxed, not bothering to think about it, but this happened.

Jaemin froze in shock for a second and harshly pushed her away. The uncontrolled force made her out of balance and drop to the floor.

A series of gasps and murmurs once again erupted from the students' mouths.

"What the hell!?" Jaemin shouted as he stood up, completely mad.

His crumpled fists were trembling due to anger, and his pheromones became stronger as seconds passed by.

"Hera..." Haechan reached beside her and took both her hands, but was yanked away a second after, catching him off-guard.

The omega also stood up and stood in front of the pureblood.

Jaemin's narrow eyes immediately soften at her crying figure, sucking all his dark pheromones. He then shook his head and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Baby, it's not what you're thinking," he softly said.

"It is what it is. Our parents already set us up!" Siyeon exclaimed

"AND I'M TRYING TO AVOID IT, BUT YOU'RE GETTING IN THE WAY!"

A whimper and a visible shake from his omega made him panic again and pull her in a hug. "I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry. I can't control it, fuck."

Hera just nodded.

The sudden kiss did make her heart clench, but she didn't have the strong feeling of doubting the alpha. Her trust that bloomed over time remained stronger, making her cling to him still.

"Are you telling the truth?" she managed to say between her sobs.

Jaemin immediately nodded and threw a glare at the other omega. "Siyeon, fuck off."

"No, Jaemin, you can't just run away like that!"

"Excuse your filthy obsessed ass; Jaemin doesn't have a room for your sorry ass, mother fucker," Haechan spat.

It made the said omega groan in defeat.

"Dad will hear about this."

"Sure, go ahead," the pure-blooded replied, uninterested.

Letting Siyeon walk away, Jaemin still has Hera in his arms, holding her tight and secure.

He released small protective pheromones enclosing them, making Hera feel much safer than scared.

"It's okay. We're okay," he whispered, rubbing comforting circles on her back.

"Take her away from here," Jeno suggested.

The two male omegas only nodded, making him sigh and pull away, yet he remained in contact by holding her hand.

"Take care of her," Haechan said before the two completely walked away.

They ended up on the rooftop, Hera facing the railings while the pure blood embraced her in a back hug.

As calm as the place could be, their raging thoughts are the complete opposite.

"Are you still thinking about it?" Jaemin asked, ripping the silence between them.

"A little"

The alpha frowned and pressed soft kisses on her neck down her shoulder, then wrapped it with a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to talk to dad again."

"It's okay. I understand."

"I'm serious. I'll make them stop whatever they had planned."

"Does your family know about Siyeon's?"

Jaemin only sighed, "The Kim's played a big part back in dad's reign when he led the military before. Dad was badly hurt in a sudden bomb attack, and Siyeon's dad happened to be the one who helped him throughout his operation. The Kim's are famous in the medical field."

Hera nodded in agreement.

"Still, they don't have the right to set us up without our consent," he said, clicking his tongue. "I already have you."

The words brought a warm smile to the omega's lips, which immediately passed by the alpha's sight.

Jaemin gently turned her around, placed a peck on her lips, and softly smiled, "Which leads me to a decision to ask you something."

"What is it?"

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer until their bodies basically pressed against each other.

"Be mine?"

Hera's eyes widened in a fraction. "What?"

"Be mine. Be my girlfriend. That also leads to being my wife, being the mother of my kids, and being my lifetime."

Hera's smile grew wider until the amount of happiness swarming around her was undefeated.

"Yes or yes, baby," the alpha smirked, making her chuckle.

The omega placed her arms around his neck and pulled him for a kiss, with Jaemin immediately responding.

"I'm yours," she answered between their lips, and that only made the alpha deepen the kiss more.

Since then, one word can just describe how they feel now.

They felt complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 15.7K 56
❝I want you, what you gonna do about it?❞ They said alphas can't date each other. If they do, it'll just be a wreck. Lee Jeno especially believes tha...
345K 15.5K 25
❝ you're mine. ❞ ❝ no, i don't think so. ❞ ━ or where mark wants a certain omega real...
377K 18.3K 58
❝You've ruined my life by not being mine❞ In which Yang Jihye's life turned upside down when she encountered a dominant alpha that woke up her hidden...
47.7K 2.8K 41
❝Three times. I both lost you three times.❞ Zhong Chenle, a newly appointed head manager of their family business, built his reputation with his skil...