The Switch that Brought us To...

By BoogieMansBitch

This is my first story, and my I say I love this man, and though there are stories of/about him, they usually... More

(Y/N)'s morning rountine
Arriving
Delay
The Plan
Switched
Day 1 of The Switch
Meeting the Family
Preparing to meet 'Him'

The Meeting of the look-alikes

222 9 3
By BoogieMansBitch

(D/N) - Different Name

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I just finished taking, and cooking orders, and was on my break. "(Y/N)!" I turned to whoever called me, it was Mandy "Mandy? Whats up?" I tilted my head in confusion, Mandy doesn't usually sound so in panic. "Can you cover for me, I have to take Gibberish Cat to the Vet!" Mandy tells me. I sigh and nod, she looks happy with my response, gives me a quick 'thank you so much I owe you', and runs out the door.

*Timeskip*

It's been around 20 minutes since Mandy left, and she's the only person I talk to besides Nolan since, I suck at human interaction, so it's pretty dull, but what can I do? ( socialize?.....nahhhh stay lonely with me ) I'm on my break again, and I see the trash is full. Being the semi-nice person I am, I go outside to take the trash out, when in the corner of my eye I see someone slip by, looking pretty sus. They were wearing a trench coat, with knee-high black boots, sunglasses, and a fedora, from what I can

They slip to the locker room while I was analyzing them. I follow them and as ( I accidently spelt ass instead of as- ) they were taking off their hat and glasses, I grab there shoulder, spinning them around, dropping the glasses and hat in the process only to be met with my own face. At that moment they both had the same though, 'Huh!?' (Y/N) spoke up first, "What the fuck, you stole my face!" The look-alike (Y/N) then spoke up, "You say that like it's my hobby, if anything you probably stole mine! You paparazzi are getting creepier and creepier!"

(Y/N) just scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Paparazzi? Please, dont flatter yourself, who are you the Queen of England? Now stop yelling!" the look-alike (Y/N) looked confused."Wait you dont know who I am?" This made (Y/N) scoff once again, "Am I suppose to? What you Michael Jackson or something?" The look-alike dead-panned, "Are you always this sarcastic?" (Y/N) just glared "I dont know, why dont you stick around and find out? Now back to the face thing, who the fuck are you?" The look-alike looked shocked, "You really dont know, who I am?"

(Y/N) let's go of the dopple-ganger ( when your tired of saying look-alike ) "No I totally know, who you are, I'm just playing pretend." (Y/N) said, being the sarcastic queen that she is, while rolling her eyes again for the 5th time. "*Sigh* I am (D/N) Zoldyck" ( hehe ) 'Zoldyck, Zoldyck, hehe Zol'dick' I start giggling a bit in my mind, 'What a 'unique' last name.'

*??? P.O.V*

This girl that looks exactly like me but she acts pretty different, but we look exactly the same,  like same skin color, same voice, hair color, everything, even height! Talk about Deja Vu. "Huh Zoldyck, 'nice' last name, hehehe but who names their kid (D/N)? Whatever, who are you, your name doesn't ring any bells." I'm shocked, this is the first time some has said those words to me first "who are you" and now "doesn't ring any bells." Has this girl been living under a rock? ( hell yeah with my homie Patrick )

*Timeskip because I wanna get to the good stuff*

After explaining everything she seemed to be processing the information. "So let me get this straight, Your the daughter of one of the most richest and famous business man, came here on a tour, almost got caught you ran in here as a attempt to escape, and to top it all off your marrying Lou Jonas, heir to the 'Institute of perfection', and you've never even met this guy, but you have to combine both of your fathers companies, and before you marry this stranger you wanted to see if there was a place to hide in during the wedding?" (Y/N) which I learned was her name, shocking said all in one breathe. 

"Yep, that pretty much sums it all." I say while nodding a bit."Well....sucks to be you I guess, marrying a total stranger, just for business." (Y/N) says while leaning back, onto a stack of lockers. "Heh, yeah you can say that again, what I would do to live a normal life." I say while sighing ( how many times have I wrote sigh or sighing for this ). "Yeah but it's not like you can just trade lives." Just then a great idea comes into mind!"(Y/N) your a genius!" I say jumping a little, "Tell me something I dont know, and I have many smart moments, so please specify which smart moment your talking about."

I deadpanned a little she sure is a smart-ass there's no denying that. "We can switch places, you can pretend to be me, and I can pretend to be you!"I turn to see (Y/N) with a unsure looking face. "As awesome as that sounds, I don't know the first thing about running a business, or anything about business at that!" She's right, which could become a problem in the future. "Ok, how about this for 2 weeks I'll teach you everything needed to know or well everything I know about businesses, and when were done with that you can teach me everything I need to know about normal people!"

At this point I can feel myself jumping up and down from excitement, 'I finally get to live a normal life, no more hiding, bodyguards, security, just a normal free life. Just thinking about it is getting me hyped up!' I look at (Y/N) who still looks a bit uneasy with my plan but i give her a big bright and wide toothy smile, 'Please say yes, Please say yes!'

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I can see she very excited but what about me? I dont really feel that excited, but I guess it's because I live a pretty decent life already. I have a paying job, my best friends, a nice apartment, nice landlady, comfy house, no debt, just enough money for everything I need. My life is pretty dull, and this would be a nice adventure and experience to have. I mean it's not everyday this happens, this is kind of like a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I have a feeling (D/N) wont let me go until I agree with this plan.

"Ok ok fine, let's do this" I say finally caving in and agreeing. (D/N) runs towards me,  jumps, and gives me a hug, saying a bunch of 'thank you's' while nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck, her arms wrapped around my back. She lifts her head from my neck, grabs my face into her hands and start smiling again. "I'm so excited! When should we start? Maybe today? Tomorrow? " I hear her asking me questions, but i'm zoning out thinking, Did I make the right choice? Should I have just decline? Would everything work out? I guess only time can tell.

———————————————————————————
-Man do I suck at naming titles
-Get ready for crappier names 🤪 
-It's currently 3 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 22.1K 76
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...
490K 12.9K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
1.6M 28.9K 63
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
377K 12.9K 51
โ˜†ๅฝก ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ โ› bring me your mouth and your mystery! โœ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...