Poisonous Love. [EDITING]

By melaninwritess

BWWM** Seventeen year old aaliyah brown has the hands of an angel and has been gifted with a god given talent... More

disclaimer
cast
i got my acc back
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
character q & a
forty-four
forty-six
character q & a answered
forty-seven
forty-eight*
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one*
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
announcement!๏ฟผ
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
im so sorry:(
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
Reader Predictions
seventy-three*
seventy-four
epilouge 1/3
epilouge 2/3
epilouge 3/3
until next time <3
Spin-off

forty-five

3.1K 139 20
By melaninwritess

tw: mention of suicide*

narrator

~~~~~dream~~~~~

"yeah,i can't believe we have a test today in calc."
a faint voice said.

Aaliyah furrowed her eyebrows,rubbing her head as she sat up.

she looked around at her surroundings,realizing that she was in

a classroom?

she stood up,realizing the the classroom was empty before walking to the door and opening it.

the hallways were full of students that were talking at lockers and coming in and out of rooms.

aaliyah sighed in relief,realizing that her dream this time wouldn't be nearly as bad as the last one.

Aaliyah looked around the hallway before seeing a familiar face,realizing who it was.

she rushed out of the room,running in the direction of the familiar figure.
"travis!"

aaliyah ran up to the teenager,leaning in to hug him before her arms closed around him.

travis smiled as he talked to his friends.
"yeah,i'll see you guys at lunch."

travis closed his locker as he backed away from it,walking in the direction of his next class.

aaliyah followed him close by,snapping her fingers in his face.
"travis? can you hear me? am i dead-"

"yes aaliyah,i can hear you."
he said exhausted.

he looked her way as he ventured through the crowd of people.
"don't worry,i'm the only one that can hear and see you."

aaliyah furrowed her eyebrows as she rushed around the students,trying to keep up with him.

"where am i or what am i?"

he stopped in the hallway looking at her.
"you're in the after life,the other side."
he told her.

she looked around trying to touch different items and peoples,allowing her hands to fall through.

"but how did i get here?"
she asked.

he looked at her,smiling mischievously.
"i put you there,we switched places."

"i was in the after life,but i traded spots with you.

now you know what it feels like."
he smirked.

"it's your fault that i died,and i'm not gonna be buried six under my for the next 500 years,so now you're gonna go through the same thing i did."
she smirked.

"have fun."

~~~~~end of dream~~~~~

aaliyah sat up in bed,breathing heavily as she rubbed her eyes.

she felt her body giving out as she tried her hardest to get up for school,after glancing at her phone.

8:31am

"shit"
she sighed,sitting on the end of her bed debating if she really wanted to go.

a knock came from her door before miles appeared,peeking his head through.

"hey,i'm leaving,do you want me to wait for you?"
he asked.

she shook her head,leaning back onto her pillow.
"no,i'll just,get aaron to pick me up.i'll call you later,love you."

miles furrowed his eyebrows as he stepped out of the room.

miles and his sister had a great relationship,but her sudden burst of a affection did scare him slightly.

it was out of the ordinary,but he brushed it off,leaving the house to be on his way to school.

aaliyah waited for the front door to close before she felt her chest tighten as she sobbed uncontrollably.

she was forcing herself not to sleep to avoid the dreams?

the was barely eating and felt sicker and sicker every day.

it just seemed like she couldn't catch a break.

she was trying as hard as she could to stay awake during class and hadn't hung out with aaron in a few days.

she felt useless,she felt down,she felt guilty.

she didn't know if she could really do this anymore.

this.

just as she leg out another sigh,she got up putting on a pair of shoes before running out the door,doing what she needed to do.

on the other hand,aaron was walking into school,his mood completely on another level.

he hadn't heard from aaliyah in a few days and he knew this time that it wasn't an accident.

she had been mia for a few days,not wanting to talk on the phone,not wanting to talk at all.

aaron felt upset,he was upset that she wasn't telling his what was making her feel the way she felt.

he knew something was off,he could feel it and he wasn't gonna miss the signs this time.

aaron walked up to miles and destiny,standing at their lockers conversing.

"did i do something?"
he asked crossing his arms.

they both looked at him funny before letting out laughs.
"what?"

"what did i do? aaliyah completely mia and i know she tells you everything so what's up?"
he asked.

miles' heart dropped as he looked at aaron.
"what are you talking about? you just dripped her off this morning?"

aaron rubbed his face as he began to get frustrated.
"oh my god,miles don't play,what is-"

"aaron,what the fuck are you talking about,she rode to school with you an hour ago!"
he interrupted.

aaron looked around.
"no she didn't,i haven't even heard from her,she's been acting weird-"

"she told me she was getting a ride with you,she didn't call?"
he closed his locker.

aaron shook his head feeling his heart speed up.
"no."

destiny looked at both of them as she pulled out her phone.
"then where is she?"

they both shrugged as she pulled out her phone,dialing aaliyah number,going straight to voicemail.

"she's not answering."
she said trying to dial her number again.

"of course she has her phone off,she probably left it at home.she does this every time she has those dreams."
miles mumbled.

"what dreams?"
aaron furrowed his brows as he tried to contact her.

"the dreams about travis,she's been having them again.ever since the accident-"

"what accident!"
aaron asked completely oblivious.
he shook his head.

"she still hasn't told you about it? i told her to tell you?"
destiny said upset.

"tell me what?"

aaron was completely lost and had no clue what was going on.

aaron finally started to understand,he didn't know as much about aaliyah as he thought he did.

"forget about it,we need to find her."
destiny's shook them off.
"let's go look-"

"no."
he interrupted her.
"you stay here,just in case she shows up."

"i'll go look for her."
he told them.

"no,you're not fucking superman,you can't solve every problem.we'll both look for her and i'll call my dad."
he told him before walking away.

aaron sighed as he walked out the doors,not caring if the alarms went of or if he got in trouble.

he just needed to find his girl.

aaron hopped in his car,speeding down the highway,calling aaliyahs phone over and over.

aaron drove around the town slowly,eyes looking out for the familiar faced girl.

miles had completely left the school,his dad being the first person that came to call.

"dad,i can't find her,and she's not answering the phone,and i'm scared."
miles breathed out of his nose.

aaliyahs whole family knew that she would get like this at times.

they were sure she wasn't suicidal,for sure,but she did sometimes not only scare herself but everybody else.

miles had tried his hardest to tell destiny to stay at the school,but she insisted on going to help look.

"what if she's at home and just forgot to get up and charge her phone?"
destiny asked as they drove around looking.

he shook his head.
"i know her,she's probably somewhere on top of a building or other s bridge."

destiny's eyes widened.
"and you're not worried-"

"no.i'm not,like i said,i know her.she's just stressed that's all."
he explained.

destiny shook her head as she pointed out the window at the familiar diner.
"stop here!"

miles furrowed his brows as he slowed the car down,parking on the side of the road.

he unbuckled his belt.
"why are we at Carlotta's?"
he asked.

destiny climbed out of the car,opening the door to the diner,greeting the sweet old lady.

"hey Carlotta!"
she smiled politely,the older lady beamed as she saw the two familiar customers.

"hey! what are you two doing out of school? it's the middle of the day."
she asked.

"we were just wondering if you've seen aaliyah? she's having a bad day and we haven't-"

"oh yeah,she came through here about an hour ago,ate some breakfast.she seemed a little upset."
she sat down in a chair.

"do you happen to know where she went?"
miles asked.

the older woman nodded.
"yeah,she said she was headed downtown to get some fresh air,she left out of here like fifteen minutes ago.went walking that way."
she said pointing in a direction.

the pair thanked her before they left the restaurant,getting back in the car and taking off.

"she only left a few minutes ago and she's walking so she can't be that far."
he told her.

destiny kept a look out for her best friend as she peered out the window before her eyes widened.

"miles,stop the car."

-

"we need you to come to princeton and detroit,just off the highway that leads downtown."
miles spoke into the phone.

aaron turned his wheel as he began in the direction of the location that was only a few minutes away.

"you found her? is she ok?"
he asked relieved.

the line went silent.
"uh,i don't know we haven't exactly talked to her yet."

aaron furrowed his eyebrows as he pulled up to the location,hanging up the phone and hopping out the car.

"hello? where is she? and what do you mean you haven't talked to her yet?"
he questioned them.

miles wiped his nose before he turned,pointing at the interstate bridge where aaliyah sat.

aarons heart completely fell as he thought the absolute worst.
"she's not gonna-"

"no.she won't."
he clarified him.
"she just needs somebody to talk to."
he explained.

aaron opened his mouth as he went to scream aaliyahs name,before bing stopped.

"don't do that,you'll scare her.just go over there,and act like she's not sitting on the edge of a bridge."
he shrugged getting into his car.

"well wait for you."

aaron shrugged confused.
"how are you so calm during all of this?"
he asked.

"this isn't the first time."
he shrugged as he closed his door,destiny doing the same.

-

i hate this chapter but the next one is gonna be really good,brb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 12.3K 59
๐’๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ค is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her...
20.4K 861 36
-------Winter 2017------ Cover by Ellipticall*** Evelyn Williams just wants to be a lawyer. She doesn't know what "kind" yet - but she will be a la...
832 34 11
Evie was the wild child of the bunch. She was always everywhere and doing everything, all so she could pour it into her writing. Being a writer was t...
93.6K 5.2K 33
โš ๏ธAlthough not necessary, I suggest you read Torn first since this story references characters from that story and may contain some spoilers. โš ๏ธ Alic...