FORCED MARRIAGE

By dvelishslvty

•Two strangers who heal each others pain. • •He hated her as much as she hated him. • •He was cold and heartb... More

Forced Marriage
Forced Marriage part2
FORCED MARRIAGE part3
Forced Marriage part4
Forced Marriage part5
Forced Marriage part 6
FORCED MARRIAGE part 8
FORCED MARRIAGE part 9
FORCED MARRIAGE part 10
FORCED MARRIAGE part 11
Forced Marriage part 12
FORCED MARRIAGE part 13
FORCED MARRIAGE part:14
FORCED MARRIAGE part 15
FORCED MARRIAGE part 16
FORCED MARRIAGE part:17
FORCED MARRIAGE part 18
FORCED MARRIAGE part 19
FORCED MARRIAGE FINAL

FORCED MARRIAGE part 7

1.7K 55 3
By dvelishslvty

You finished your makeup and your hair.
After that Taehyung went inside.You smiled at him he was looking at you without moving.
"Are you okay"you asked him.
"Ah yes let's go"he said which made you giggling.
You and Taehyung headed at the car.The atmosphere wasn't that awkward as before.

"So um..How was your day?"you asked Taehyung and he turned to you a bit surprised because you never talked with him in the car or somewhere else that easily.
"It was good enough. .W-what about you"he asked back...
"Nothing much"you answered to him.You were smiling without noticing.Every time that you were near him you would fell happy.

"Oh we are here"Taehyung said.You were amazed by the place.It was beautiful,you never thought you would be able to come in a place so expensive .
You and Taehyung were heading toward the main door,you could feel people's eyes staring at you.
A soft hand approached your belly it was Taehyung,he dragged you close to him.
You remembered the words that he said you the first time you went to meet his friends.

"In people's we are a happy couple so put a smile in your face"these were the words he told you and you remember them very well.
You smiled and started to walk with him,being the perfect happy couple.But now different from other time it was a feeling that you couldn't name it for now.

"Ohhh the couple arrived"Seokjin said pointing at both of you.All of them seemed really happy to meet you.
"Hello"you greeted them and they did the same.
"So where is Namjoon"Taehyung asked looking for his hyung.

"They went into the bathroom"Yoongi said making you turning to him.
"They?"you asked confused which maked them laughing at you.
"They are making some thingy-things"Seokjin said as he busted in laught.It taked you time to realize what they were meaning.And when you understanded you were feeling embarrassed of yourself.Waa great Y/N What kind of questions you do you said to yourself.

"My favourite girl is here"Jungkook said approaching you with his bunny smile.You hugged him which was making Taehyung feeling irritated.
"Was it really necessary to hug him"he said to himself but actually you heard what he said and chuckled.

Soon Namjoon and his future fiance  came.She was indeed pretty.
"Guys you're here"he said at you and Taehyung smiling.
"You have already meet the others.So he is my best friend Kim Taehyung and his wife Kim Y/N"Namjoon said introducting both of you to his fiance.

"Nice to meet you"you said to her she smiled .
"Nice to meet you to"she said to both you and Taehyung.
"And well this is my fiance,Shiori"Namjoon said.

After that you both sat on the table and started drinking.You could see that Namjoon and Shiori were excited ,after all today they were being announced as fiances.
Shiori was really nice she kept talking to you so you wouldn't be sad.The night went along with much laughters.
"Exuse me for a moment please"Taehyung said,he went to meet with some other friends of his.

As you were looking at Taehyung you feelt a cold thing in your thighs.
"Omg I'm so sorry Y/N"Shiori said that's when you realized that she poured the drink to you.

"I poured it out unsuspectingly"she said apologizing .Her hands were trembling as a tears escaped her eyes.
"Hey it's okay don't worry.I will go and washed it"you said to her smiling.
"Let me help-"
"I can help her"Jungkook said cutting her off.She sat down apologizing once again.
Jungkook and you went into the bathroom.You went inside as he waited for you outside.
After you finished washing your dress.It was good it's not like a lot of drink spilled in you.

"So how's the plan going"Jungkook said as you approached him.
"Well it's going good I guess"you said to him...
"Today you were wearing all matchy-matchy"he said teasing you.
"It was you who maked as matchy-matchy"you said back at him,he giggled.

"But are we doing the right thing Kook"you aske shim lowering your head.
"Of course is a good thing..You said that now he is more soft with you.He isn't being as cold as he was.Y/N You are changing him."he said patting your arm.You remembered what that day you and Jungkook talked about.

.....Flashback....

You and Jungkook decided to meet you told him to come in your workshop.
As soon as he came you hugged him so did he.
"So how's the marriage life going?"he asked you.You felt tears formed in your eyes but you kinda managed to not let them slip.

"Good"you said faking a smile.But Jungkook knowed you very very well.He saw sadnes in your voice.
"Don't lie to me Y/N.I know you since we were children.And don't say that you are okay because you're not"he said catching your hand.You were feeling secure with him.He's the only person that you have open up for your miserable life.

"You're right I'm not okay."You said to him as a tear slipped from your eyes.
"It has to do with Taehyung right.I saw even yesterday how cold he was being..You know that I'm here for you Y/Nie"he said comforting you.You told him everything about you and Taehyung.About your fake marriage about you parents.You were feeling good after you opened up with someone.

"I-"Jungkook couldn't finish his sentences as he taked you in his embrace.
"Y/N Taehyung wasn't always like this.He was the most funny person.But he changed from what happened.Y/N You are the only one who can bring back the old Taehyung.You are just perfect for each other,you both have wounds who maybe never will be healed but I'm sure that you can cure each other..." he said to you.Maybe he was right maybe this marriage can function.
"What have happen to Taehyung?"you asked him.You didn't know anything from his past.And for sure Taehyung wasn't going to tell you something.
"It's a long story"Jungkook said ...You were about to ask more when you heard Sua Ah calling your name.

"Y/N I bringed this cream for you"she said.You forgoted about your hand.It wasn't hurting anymore.
"What cream?"Jungkook asked worried.You were answering but Sua Ah cutted you.
"Her hand is hurt"she said to Jungkook and that was before Jungkook taked your hand.
"How did this happened"he asked you.You gaved him a look I'm okay.
"It's nothing Kook don't worry"you said to him smiling.Then you heard someone from behind it was Taehyung.
Then Jungkook dragged you in a hug.
"I have the perfect plan.We will make him jealous"he said,you couldn't believe what you just heard.
"Whattt?!!"you yelled to Jungkook but instead he smirked with a devilish look.

.....end of flashback.....

"Whahah I maked a perfect plan"Jungkook said then you smash his hand making him poute.
"Whatt woman...I'm trying to save your marriage, and this how you thank me?"he asked you which maked you giggling at his act.
"Just shut up"you said to him and then you went outside.
"Well now he is noticing you"he said leaving to his seat.Ugh this boy You thought to yourself as you approached Taehyung.

"Where were you?"he asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"Washing my dress"you said to him.
"With Jungkook?!"he asked you directly.Was he being jealous because you went with Jungkook Aish Y/N What are you thinking about you said to yourself.

"Would you like to be there with me instead of Jungkook"you aked  him he turned his head away as a blush  formed in his cheeks.
"Where is Shiori?"you asked the boys.She was no were to be seen.
"She is talking in phone"Namjoon said.You get up from your seat.
"I'm going to check for her"you said smiling.With that you went away looking for her.

....Shiori point of view.....

"I told you to not call me anymore" I  said  to the girl in the phone
"Did you meet her?"the girl said.I didn't want to answer her but in a way or another she would make me answer her.
"I did.I meet her and Taehyung"I answered.I could feel anger in her voice.
"Taehyung..We're they happy?"she asked me ..

"What do you want from them.Y/N is really a nice girl.And they love each other.What are you trying to do Areu"but before I could finish my sentence she cutted me.
"Keep a eye in her,till I make my move"she ordered me.I was tired of her.
"I'm not your toy, I have my life"I said to her but  her answer shocked me.
"You don't want your fiance to die don't you"a tear slipped my eye.After that i hanged up the phone.

I was disgusted by my own blood.I felt someone touching me.My heart skipped a beat.I turned my head only to see Y/N...A gulp formed in my throat.
"Y/N"that's all what I managed to say.
"I was looking for you.What are you doing here all alone?"she asked me I was feeling guilty for not telling her the truth but there was nothing I could do.
"Y/N I'm sorry"i apologized to her instead she smiled.
"I told you it's okay...It's Just a dress"she said to me.If she'd know what was I apologizing for she wouldn't be so nice.

.....end of Shiori point of view.....

Then both of you went inside.The boys were waiting for both of you.
"Where were you girls?"Namjoon asked.You sat in your seat close to Taehyung.
"We were just talking"Shiori said smiling as you nodded in a response.
"Okay our couple's why don't you go and dance this romantic music"Jungkook said pointing at couple's You&Taehyung and Shiori&Namjoon.
Taehyung reached his hand to catch yours.With that both of you get up from your seat to go in the big dancing hall.
You were dancing in harmony.Your moves were smooth.You were dancing like there was not tomorrow.The music stoped but you and Taehyung were still dancing.You heard other chuckle and then you realized that the music have stoped.You and Taehyung laughted from frustration.
"Guys you remind me how fucking single I am"Seokjin said dramatically you all laughted with him.
It was right in peoples eyes you were the most happy the most beautiful couple.
If they would know the truth would they still think the same.
The past of night went really good.It was time for you and Taehyung to go back.You greeted each other and headed toward the door.
After you arrived at home both of you were exhausted so you went sleeping without thinking to much.

...in the morning.....

The annoying sound of alarm waked you up.You saw the side of Taehyung bed empty.
"Why isn't he in bed.What's up with him these days."You asked yourself..After finishing your things you headed downstairs with the hope that maybe Taehyung was there but still not a single sign of him.
"Well maybe he went in work...But What am I supposed to do.I don't have work today"you asked yourself.You were a person who couldn't stay in a place.You were used of being alone but why is it hurting even more now.Even if Taehyung didn't talked with you,still his presence was enought for you.
"Why does my heart  beat like this everytime I think about him Ughh.I think my heart have a problem"you said to yourself.Where you developing feelings for him?!!
"Anyway stop having those thought Y/N"You said to yourself opening your phone.The only think you could do was texting your best friend Jeon Jungkook.

He told you that he is free so you decided to go to his place.
After some time you arrived there.You knocked at his door and here it was Jungkook with his baggy jeans and oversized t-shirt.
"Hello there"Jungkook said as he flicked your forehead.
"You dumbass bitch this is how you greet you best friend"you shouted at him caring your head.
"Okay okay I'm sorry"he said laughing.You and him started to talk about different things.A lot of laught were heard.You decided to ask him about Taehyung's past.
Will you be strong enought to hear the words that Jungkook will tell you....

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 25 15
The love between two cold introverts. Jungkook × Reader.
20.4K 350 27
You lived a horrible life with your brothers... They treat you bad and you hated yourself for that. 1 year passed you just woke up with you sister, l...
501 28 15
BTS imagines one - shot or two shot enjoy 💗
260K 7.9K 31
❝i love the taste of you and i together.❞ //might edit or unpublish