New neighbor

By bibi2809

Louis is 19 and lives with his sisters and stepfather in a big house in a good neighborhood in Doncaster. He... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
The End

7

103 1 0
By bibi2809

Harry

I woke up in the morning but Louis was not there.

I grabbed the phone and tried to call him but he is didn't take it from me. So I sent him a message

HAZZ: where are you , I miss you ??

HAZZ: when you can, write me back please :-)

After about three hours, I wrote to him again

HAZZ: Lou, where are you , im worried about you!!

HAZZ: Lou what's going on ??

it was already evening and I sent him a 59 messages and I called him 26 times. So I tried it at Lottie. She took it from me right away

"Hi "she said loudly

"Hi Lott You don't know where Louis is he ignores my messeges and calls .

"Harry ... I can't now sorry, I'm so sorry !!"

"Wait, what's going on?"

"Goodbye harry"

she put it down.

What the fuck is going on !!!

I decided to go visit my neighbors , but when I opened the door, Louis standing there."Lou, what the fuck is going on, why you ignore my calls and messages ??!"

"I trusted you Harry !! Fuck i love you !! How ... why did you do it ?? !! "

Louis:

I saw Lottie sitting on her bed and crying, I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"What happened Lottie?"

"I'm so sorry LOU I didn't want it that way" she cried even more

"Whatever happens I won't be angry I promise"

"okay"

"What happened and how does that relate to Hazza?"

"With Hazza?"

"Harry"

"It's been almost two weeks - you know how I was at that party."

"You said you were going sleep to Ashe !!"

"I know and I'm sorry that I lied but... Harry was there and we were both terribly drunk, you know .." please tell me she doesn't want to say what I think she wants to say...

"I ... Louis, I'm probably pregnant" what ?? !!

"You're 16 how fucking pregnant you can be you're still a child!!! Fuck ... Does Dad know ??! And who is the father ?? !!! "

"Louis, please calm down !! I'm not that small and no, dad is don't know, nobody knows !! "

"Tell me what your brain is for, why didn't you use protection !!"

"Lou we had it..."

"Please tell me the dad isn't Harry ... Please !!"

"Louis ... it's ... I'm sorry"

"FUCK!!!"

"Lou where are you going ??!"

"I don't know somewhere I have to get drunk to get this shit out of my head !!"

I came to the store and bought a bottle of vodka and I decided to go to my mother. I've been there all day i drink and drowning in tears ... it hurt that my sister ruined her life, but also that Harry was to blame... "Mom, what should I do ?? I love him so much i wish that you'd be here and told me what to do, I miss you so much. I just want to hug you. In the evening I returned drunk home .Dad was not here i was lucky, not even Lottie , the twins were at my aunt. "I need to talk to him." I said to myself...

I wanted to knock on his door when it suddenly opened and he started yelling at me. Are you kidding me, really ?? if I wasn't so drunk I would yell at him back, but I didn't have the strength.

("I trusted you Harry !! Fuck i love you !! How ... why did you do it ?? !!")

"What the fuck are you talking about, what happened?"

"Harry don't pretend you don't know," I said sadly

"Let's go inside and let's talk "

"Now listen me , I don't want anything to do with you in my life. You screwed up everything Harry."

"What have I done??"

"Please make it easier for me and don't talk to me."

"Goodbye Harry"

"Lou wait !!" he grabbed my hand and I broke away and cried.

"Just leave me alone !!"

Harry:

I stood there like a statue for 5 minutes. In my life I wasn't feeling as bad like now , its hurt me. When I returned home I found my mother's supplies of alcohol and I drank until I could even move from the place ... I know I will be sick in the morning but I didn't care I just wanted to drown my pain in alcohol...

Louis:

It's already after Christmas and I'm preparing for the graduation exams. I've been avoiding Harry for two months, I've blocked him everywhere and told the coach that I won't be the captain anymore. He was a little surprised but understood that I had to learn.

Maybe I should just talk to him..No Tommo, what nonsense , he hurt your sister !!

God, why me ... everything always sucks..It killed me to see him at school and sometimes in the garden. I have to forget him, it can't go on like this anymore. I need to move.

I don't know what happened, but Lottie and Louis have been avoiding me for two months. What a terrible thing I did to them that they hate me so much. I found out that Louis did everything just so that he didn't have to see me ... It hurt because what I know, I didn't do anything to him, why does he hurt me so much?

"Hey are you okay ??"

"No Niall, I don't know what I did, their whole family avoids me"

"Who did you kill?" he started laughing but I wasn't laughing:

It was almost the end of June and I learned from Liam that Lou had successfully graduated.

I hoped he would stay, but I knew he'd rather move than meet me in the morning. I haven't seen Lottie in a long time , the last time at April. I don't know what's going on, but I have to get out for the summer. I'll probably go to Gemma. I haven't seen her in a long time.

Louis:

I was accepted to the University in london and I was happy. Lottie was already 7 months pregnant, I still can't believe she didn't left the baby and when she told her dad he was very upset but then he realized she needed support.

It was pretty scary to see her like that, and sometimes I really wanted to yell at her, but I controlled myself. I decided to stay for the summer I didn't want to miss the little innocent creature. I just hope he'll be look like Lottie and not like the moron who never called her, he didn't know she was pregnant but still.

Summer passed quickly and on August 14 was born little Luke was similar to Lottie but he had black hair ,but no one in Harry's family has black hair but it doesn't matter.

After Luke was born, I went to London and moved into college. In the meantime, I found out that Lottie and Zayn start dating , I found it weird because I knew he was dating Liam for a while, but I also learned that he started dating Maya.

And here it is my first day at new school. I was nervous but after the first hour I got a new friend named Ed Sheeran he looked like a nice boy. I was satisfied and I no longer thought of the curly boy with beautiful green eyes.

Harry:

 The summer was great I enjoyed it and I also had a summer love called Kendall she was really nice and pretty. But she wasn't pretty as Louis ... fuck, I still love him so much and I still think about him.When I returned home I met my mother's new boyfriend, she looked next to him so happy I had never seen her like this before, I was glad that she was happy.

During the winter holidays I decided to visit Ed , i didn't see him for a long time .He basically graduated the same year as Louis ... Louis I miss him so much...

When I arrived in London it was late and I decided to sleep in a hotel.

I called Ed in the morning and he said I'd meet in a Starbucks. "Harry would you mind if I took my friends with me ??"

"Why not," I smiled

Louis:

"And who is he actually ??" we entered Starbucks

"He's been my best friend since I was a kid, but he's had to move out, and I haven't seen him in a long time." he said to me with a smile on his face "Look, he is sitting there, how are you Harold!?"Ed started screaming all over the cafe and I thought I couldn't move anymore ... Fuck Fuck Fuck ... Why I agreed to go with him I had to stay in the room and watch porn.

As I sat down against him and looked into his eyes, my head spun.

"What do you want, Louis?" Ed asked

"He likes caramel frappuccino," Harry said

"So I guess you two probably know each other," Ed smiled

"Unfortunately," I whispered so that no one could hear me.

we kept looking at each other and I had to turn away ... all those memories play in my head.

"Lou ??" I heard his angelic voice

"Yes??" I answered but then I realized what the hell I did !!

"Unfortunately I'll stay here for a while can we do as nothing happened? Ed doesn't know anything about it ... Actually I don't even know what happened .." he said the last sentence really quietly.

When Ed brought the coffee I got up and said I had to finish something and I left them. I closed the room door behind me and started crying softly.I lay down on the bed and saw an air mattress ready at the other end of the room ... I can't handle it here with him, it took me 9 months to forget about him, and now I'll be locked in the room with him for a few days ... When they return with KFC in their hands .Fuck, how much he knows about me. Ed smiled "Harry said you love KFC so we brought you something to eat:" I thanked them and started eating.

The rest of the evening was quite pleasant except for Harry's eyes, which kept watching me.We made eye contact when Ed stood up and said he was going to the store to buy something to eat. NoNoNoNo I can't stay here alone with him ... When the door closed I fixed my eyes on the TV until I felt a hand on my thigh.Suddenly I felt his lips on my neck, I couldn't prove it, I just couldn't turn to him and sat astride him and started kissing him on the neck.

"I miss you so much Lou"

"You me too"

"God, I want you"

"We have a 10 minutes It always takes him time to choose something" I smiled and pressed my lips to his ,god no one kiss like Harry can.

I took off his shirt and unzipped his pants our lips were joined all the time and our tongues were playing together

I put my hand under his pants and he did the same to me.

it was a perfect moment and I was already on the edge of the abyss when I heard the door unlock. "Boys I didn't know what you wanted, so I bought..."

 Shit this went too far...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 54 12
(COMPLETE) Louis and Harry have been a 'secret' couple since One Direction formed as a band. The two were forced to keep their relationship under wra...
64.3K 2K 1
Louis is depressed. Nobody accepts him, nobody likes him. That is, until he meets his next door neighbor, Harry Styles. (Larry Stylinson One Shot)
2.7K 127 7
Harry and Louis have been friends since they were young, only living a street apart for years. They played with toy trains and paper airplanes, they...
11.8K 337 37
harry and louis are in high school. harry hates louis. louis tries to get harry not to hate him. or your enemies to desperate lovers cliché that we...