Baku Takes on Beacon

By your-local-disaster

RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth Baku and other characters belong to Sethical Formerly #1 in the rwby tag More

Character Bio
Lame Ass Class
No Disrespect
Ya'll Don't Want This Action
Baku Houdini
Vlexin
Don't Test Me
Professional Soundcloud Rapper
That Hoe Vanished
You Aint Ever Said Anything I Can Fuck With
Pokémon Shit
Author's Note
The Dark Side (This Ain't Star Wars Homie) Volume 2
Who Got The Carti Leaks on their iPhone X? V2
We Running That Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Shit V2
Not These Hoes Again V2
I'm Feathered Up V2
Bread on the Side V2
I Was Never About That School Shit V2
Snatched V2
We At Migraine V3
Yacht Club V3
Catrina V3
Oh You On Your Tribal Shit? V3
Vlexing: The Sequel V3
Just Ice League V3
We The Warriors V3
Clarence Sale V4
10K
Commune System V4
Who Let This Dumb Mf Order Food? V4
She Don't Want No Smoke V4
Grammy Award Winner V4
20K Reads
Hand Off That Mf Skrill V4
Preparaaaaaaation V4
Yo
Anime Filler Bullshit V4
A Trash Ass Finale V4
50K

Witchcraft and Wizardry Shit V4

768 24 8
By your-local-disaster

(I ain't gonna lie y'all, I just decided to write this chapter because someone added this to a list that said 'Prolly Not Gonna Get An Update Anytime Soon' and I wanted to prove them wrong. But lowkey they were right cause I was not planning on writing a chapter anytime soon lmfao. But I still wanted to get one up cause its been like 3 months)

Baku: So I said "Look you can call me the manager cause I'm runnin shit".

Lil Broomstick: That's crazy.

Baku and friends had decided to dine in a Chinese restaurant that afternoon, which is odd considering China isn't a thing in Remnant but that's neither here nor there, a notion actually pushed by the two teams they had living arrangements with because they very badly needed a break from the quartet of .jpegs. Hell, Weiss even gave them her card so they'd leave faster.

Baku: Yo where tf is the waiter? We've been here for like three seconds

Lil Broomstick: It's a buffet homie

Baku: Who is that

Tobi: Dawg you get dumber every chapter.

Baku: Don't hate bruh, it's bad for ya health.

Tobi: How tf is it bad for my health?

Baku: Cause you finna get this action.

Bank Bill: Yo can y'all stfu

Soon after their meaningless argument, they got up and began to make their way to the buffet. All of them except Tobi.

Tobi: Can y'all make my plate? I gotta step out real quick.

Baku: What the fuck do you got goin on?

Tobi: Idk, prolly some shit that has to do with plot development.

Baku: Sound like sum BULLSHIT to me.

Tobi: Bruh can you make my plate or nah?

Baku: Ye

Lil Broomstick: Ion see why it even matters we can't eat.

Bank Bill: Mfs forget we're just still images.

With that, Tobi exited the restaurant, walking around the block for a little bit before stumbling into an alleyway where he was immediately cornered by two thugs.

Tobi: Ah shit.

Thug #1: You know the deal, run your pockets.

Tobi: I think I'm not gonna do that.

Thug #2: Do you want to get your ass beat, punk?

Tobi: You talkin crazy dawg, move around.

Thug #1: Or what?

Tobi: Look, y'all don't want this action. Real shit. I ain't tryna send y'all home in an ash tray, but if I gotta do it, I gotta do it.

Thug #1: Alright, enough talk. We gave you a chance to give us your money, now prepare for a beating you'll never forget.

Tobi: C'mon bruh.

As the thug reeled back his fist to strike Obito, he uttered one word that stopped him in his tracks.

Tobi: I Z A N A G I

This caused the thug to pause, exchanging a look with his peer before snorting.

Thug #1: Hah! Is that it? Did you really expect a word to save you- oh OH GOD! I'M FADING OUT OF EXISTENCE! IT HURTS SO MUCH, IT BURNS. WHY? WHY CAN YOU DO THIS? THIS SHOULDN'T BE A THING SOMEONE CAN DO! WHAT MERCILESS CREATOR WOULD ALLOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

Tobi: You can call me the manager, cause I'm running shit.

Thug #2: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?

Tobi: Look I ain't even wanna do this today but yall wouldn't listen. Now look at ya boi, he's faded out of existence.

The remaining thug, knowing better than to mess with him after witnessing his friend literally fade away before his very eyes, ran away before Tobi could take his life in a similar fashion.

Tobi: Finally, mfs always startin sum shit.

After dealing with the thugs and unlocking a new power, Tobi made his way back to the Chinese Buffet to join the other three.

Tobi: Yo I'm back.

Lil Broomstick: Where'd you go vro?

Tobi: None of yo damn business.

Baku: Prolly doin some witchcraft and wizardry shit.

Tobi: Yaint lyin

Lil Broomstick: We gotta do the dash y'all the card denied.

Bank Bill: Bitch forgot to pay her credit card statement.

Baku: I have not paid a single one of those in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...
1.8K 23 12
Note this is my first story I will improve as time goes on so don't mind a few mistakes here and there also I own nothing Rwby is owned by rooster te...
3.2K 49 16
(I don't own anything. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and all art work belongs to their respective owners)
67.4K 1.4K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*