Last First Kiss

By May_Kpopper

Description? Read the a/n gurl....or guy... More

A/N Annyeong :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

*Prologue*

16 1 0
By May_Kpopper

So in this story, you are dating the Exo member Zhang Yixing, better known as Lay. It has been just one and a half month but the connection between the two of you is so strong, its like you're best friends - simply in love.

Of course, there were problems with the fans, but very very very fortunately, less trouble with the sasaengs.

The story of how the two of you got together is amazing, really. Well according to you it is.

Life has been fantastic for you, ever since you fell in love with the extremely well known band EXO. And to be more specific, EXO's member Lay.

But... Life's not always fair, is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39K 102
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
874K 52.2K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
156K 5.3K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
480K 12.5K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...