The Owl House : Faincing the...

By Aura_2210

have you ever seen a fanfic of spiritsuniverse? If not now you will see in this fanfic of The Owl House with... More

Author's read
knowing your sister of consideration.
"How many Moons"
Author"s notes again
"You did what ?!"
Very important notice
'' Eda and King meet Cintia, Cintia meet Eda and King ''
'Where's my happily ever after'
''Wow sports''
'The best people are crazy'
Look
The conversation
'Once upon a time'
About chapter 18 and 19
"Young Blood, Old Souls"
New Beginnings
Trained Luz
New souls
New Souls Part 2
New Souls Part 3
It's Christmas And We Need A Little Hope
New Souls Part 4
New Souls Part 5
May the next year be much better!
Getting to know Benson
Knowing Carolina
About furthermore
Bad news
Meeting William
Because you left ?
First day (again ...)
What ?!!
Knowing Flora
Open poll
What's next
Getting to know Ashley
Because you left ? Part 2
What ?! Part 2
The drawings
Meeting Alice
An error
Meeting Aline
Training Luz - Part 2
Chronology of chapters and more
End ? Or one see you soon?

What?! Part 3

23 1 12
By Aura_2210

Author's notes : Hello dear readers , how are you ? I hope so, this author was homesick, and today our chapter will have strong emotions? Read on to find out , and I don't own The Owl House , rights go to Dana Terrece, good read :)

Cintia and Luz were already going to Luz's room when Cintia stops and thinks, and then says :

Eda .

Yes ? said Eda .

Show me the human artifacts from before Luz arrived in the Islands - said Cintia .

Everyone was confused, but even so Eda searched and found some things ( people without creativity to think about something specific ) , she gives it to Cintia.

Cintia silently observes the object (some specific object that she only has in a certain place) and says :

These objects are from ( e ) (people imagine somewhere in the world)

Which means ... - Carolina said .

It means that not from the place where Luz lived , in fact these objects are from a place far from the old house of Luz and observing everything else is from the same place - said Cintia .

I don't understand - said Edric .

I understand - said Amity - it means that the portal that brought Luz should not be where it was at the time it was .

Shock everyone .

Eda show me the objects after the Luz reaches the Islands - said Cintia .

Eda finds other new objects after the Light and hands it to Cintia who watches carefully and says :

They are from the same place as before Luz, the portal would have changed place after Luz reached the Islands, someone noticed a " pattern " , for those who didn't notice - said Cintia creating an illusion of a place they don't know and a miniature of the Islands .

If you noticed I am here, and from what you may have noticed or not I was human , but I didn't enter through the Eda portal - said Cintia shocking everyone - ok , then I explain how I got here, coming back , if you observing Luz shouldn't be here by my calculations, she should be in a camp, and now we have discovered the possibility of someone else who happens to be our friend to be here too , and that we were here years ago once we were all together , I , Luz , Camila , Benson , Flora and ?????? ( it's not like I was going to reveal everything at once ) , Flora ...- said Cintia catching up with tears - Flora stayed behind during an attempt at friendship with another planet , I was living my life when a portal took me to the Islands and gradually I became a witch , and the Luz you already know is not - finished Cintia .

Cintia , you're not saying ... - said Luz .

She wants us here , so if she brought us , she brought the others ...- said Cintia

They are here ! Or they may be ... - said Luz

What if you have other humans ? - said Cintia

Cintia - said Luz .

Yes ? said Cintia .

What if they are alive ? - said Luz .

A silence between them and then Cintia says :

Well I really want them alive , but I don't want to cry after discovering that these hopes can be false , I still want to see the picture - said Cintia .

When Cintia and Luz were leaving, someone else arrived ...

Hmm . . . hello ? - said none other than Asheley who was with Flora (who was wearing a mask) and Benson (who was also wearing a mask) .

Everyone looked at the trio in question and the only thing their author thinks is: " it is today " .

Benson and Flora don't even hide where they're looking , they look directly at Cintia and Luz that they don't even notice .

Oh , Carolina , William ... You are here too . . . - said Asheley .

And clearly this is the wrong time , I'll be back the other day , bye , "said Asheley .

Asheley noticed Benson and Flora still standing and said :

Some problem ?

Benson sighs and says :

My celebration is restarting after it crashes, you know  ? said Benson.

Cintia and Luz froze after hearing Benson's voice .

The same , "said Flora .

Wait if I messed up for a reason, you went for the same too , you have the same voice as my sister that I thought was dead or alive , as I didn't realize , it's not Florzinha - said Benson , everyone was silent shocked, but mainly Cintia e Luz .

So can we talk outside ? said Flora .

YES ! shouted Benson , Cintia and Luz .

They left , Cintia was pale , Luz was in shock , Benson couldn't decipher her feelings and Flora is in the same state as Luz  .

They were silent until . . .

Luzura! Little Starligth !

Little Flower !

Ben !

They ran and hugged each other , crying

So, the Island wants us here which means that she is here, and that Aunt Camila will either come or still come . . . - said Cintia .

We can solve this later , now HUG ! - said Luz .

They are cute - said Eda with the rest agreed .

Author's notes  : Hello dear readers, what's up ? What did you think ? I hope you liked it, this author was homesick , and today our chapter had strong emotions , what's next ? And I don't own The Owl House , the rights go to Dana Terrece, Thanks for Reading  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5K 34
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 πˆπ“ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 ❛ 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π–Ύπ—’π–Ύπ—Œ π—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—„π—‚π—‡ π—Žπ—‰ 𝗆𝗒 π–½π–Ίπ—‹π—„π–Ύπ—Œπ— π—‡π—‚π—€π—π—π—Œ. ❜ 【 𝐀 𝐍𝐒𝐜𝐑𝐨π₯𝐚�...
191K 2.2K 78
"We all know there's only one person in this world that can control Rafe Cameron."
166K 5.7K 33
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
2.8M 70K 127
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe βœ§β‚ŠβΊ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...