The band~ Suna x reader fanfic

By bmoku15

"You're in a band?!" I don't own any of the haikyuu characters, just this specific fanfic. More

Remember when...
Concert
Party
"You're gonna love me"
First date
"I wanna hear you play"
New song
Do I Wanna Know?
Second Party

Intros!!

5.2K 86 95
By bmoku15

Y/n, Yamaguchi, Tendou, and Osamu started a band. Keeping their identities a secret, people loved the idea and slowly their band began to grow and is now known all over. The name of their band is THE ANONS. They have a very chaotic vibe going for them. They've had a few concerts either wearing masks or in complete darkness.

This fanfic takes place in America, being it's more easier for me to write being that I live there unfortunately.

Y/n: lead guitarist with an electric guitar, fuck off vibe, very much a bad bitch, junior in college, 21 years old, Art major, many piercings(septum, tongue, right nose ring, industrial bar on ear, lobes) and a few tattoos(a dragon on back, THE ANONS on the back of your neck, a spider on lower right side of stomach refer to pictures), rings, chains, lots of jewelry, dresses like this...

piercings and tattoos pics:

Yamaguchi: Singer, punk vibe, bisexual, sophomore in college, 20 years old, pretty much y/n's bsf, looks mainly like this

Osamu: bass guitarist, kinda a classy vibe, surprised he decided to join, football player junior in college, 21 years old, looks like this

Tendou: drummer, chaotic vibe, sophomore in college, 20 years old, looks like this

Suna: the love interest, junior in college, 21 years old, kinda toxic and intimidating vibe, dresses like this

Kia: the drama starter, is a bitch to u at school but completely fangirls over your band(IM SORRY IF UR NAME IS KIA)

Obviously some more characters will come into play, rn this is all u need to know of it will ruin the story. I will probably be working on the first chapter this week but i'm not sure yet. It depends how classes go this week :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.3K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
60K 3K 90
2/3/4 = Chapters Daily Alternate Title : Dimensional Template System - Enslaved and beaten to the brink of death, young Ian's life takes a drastic tu...
476K 12.4K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
92.3K 3.6K 37
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...