Stray Kids imagines ๐Ÿพ

By leeknowssss

Bang chan ๐Ÿบ Lee know ๐Ÿฐ Changbin ๐Ÿ– Hyunjin ๐Ÿฆ™ Jisung ๐Ÿฟ Felix ๐Ÿฑ Seungmin ๐Ÿถ I.N. ๐ŸฆŠ More

Author-nim's note
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Bang Chan
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Lee Know
๐Ÿ–‡ ; changbin
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Author's Note
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Hyunjin
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Author's Note
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Jisung
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Felix
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Seungmin
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Author's note
๐Ÿ–‡ ; I.N
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Lee Know
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Bang Chan
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Author's Note
๐Ÿ–‡ ; Seungmin
๐Ÿ–‡ ; STRAY KIDS ANNIVERSARY โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ–‡ ; 10.4 K ??
๐Ÿ–‡ ; leeknow
๐Ÿ–‡ ; hyunjin
๐Ÿ–‡; Jisung

๐Ÿ–‡ ; Hyunjin

1.9K 28 14
By leeknowssss

Hwang Hyunjin

Being the popular dude's bestfriend is a real struggle. You get girls and guys invading you guys privacy, got em tryna enter his pants, got em tryna ride his motorcycle, got em tryna be popular through becoming friends with him, and most importantly, there are people tryna make you guys go against each other.

It's a lie that you do not have feelings for him. It's a lie that your heart dosen't flutter when he hugs you. It's a lie that you do not feel a single bit jealous when he was with other girls.

Coming out of the school grounds, you were chatting with Felix, one of your bestfriends. "Okay bye!! Text me later yea!" Felix bid. As you made your way to the porch, you saw your bestfriend, or rather crush, talking to a girl.

She was so pretty. She had long brown hair, hazelnut eyes, nice plump lips and her body was a literal hour glass. She's so damn pretty. She is probably his cup of tea, you thought to yourself.

And then you broke. You saw how they were happily holding hands being happy with each other. You could see they were cheering for something, but you're not really sure what.

Seeing them so happy, something inside you broke. Not only cause he didn't tell you as a bestfriend, but seeing him with another girl just made you downright jealous.

He was supposed to bring you home on his motorcycle but you decided to go home yourself, to not interfere their scene of course.

As you walked pass, Hyunjin waved at you but you just simply ignored. He looked at you weirdly as he stopped smiling but you didn't care, you continued to walk.

~ time skip ~

Finally, you've arrived home. Home? Well, not quite. It's your dorm. The one where you share with....Hyunjin. How are you going to face him later? No, act normal. Yes, pretend everything is fine.

Hearing the door open, you quickly snap out of your thoughts. You saw your bedroom door open as Hyunjin stood there, looking at you concerned.

"Y/n? Is there something wrong-?" He asked, eyes filled with worry. "No," you simply answered. "Who was that girl though?" You asked.

He looked at you confused. "Oh Jiwoo? She's my project partner, we scored really high so we were happy...were you perhaps, jealous?" He asked. "n-no" you stuttered.

Project partner. Sure. How can Hyunjin chose her over you though? She is so pretty. "y/n?" Hyunjin waved his hand in front of you. You looked up, snapping out of your thoughts. "y/n...if you're jealous, don't be. It's okay if you don't wanna admit, being jealous im friendships are fine." You stared at him, the word 'friendship' repeating in your head over and over again.

He continued after you gave him no reaction, "Y/n, I have something to tell you." He said firmly. You could tell he was really nervous. Really really nervous. You gulped slightly, thinking it is what you thought was going to come. However, what he said next shocked you.

"Y/n...I like you. No, i love you. I love you more than a friend. I've been keeping it forever..I thougjt you wouldn't like me back.." He confessed. You stoned. You didn't know how to react. He looked at you, waiting for your reply.

Sighing, he thought you had rejected. But before he could say anything, you kissed him.

At first, he didn't react. But after awhile, he held your waist as you locked your fingers behind his neck.

As you pulled back, out of breath, you stared into his eyes.

"I love you too"
———————————————————
617 words.
HELLO IM BACK. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHUNGHA, JUNGWON AND JOHNNY!!! IM SO SORRY FKR NOT POSTING FNRJDNSK IM SO BUSY W SCHOOL WORK THESE DAYS 😭😭 so PLEASE BARE W MEE THANKU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9.8K 98
สŸแดแด แด‡สŸส, ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ, ส™แดœแด› แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด›สŸส แด˜ษชษดแด‹ แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ 18 สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แดสŸแด… สแด€ษดษข แดŠแด‡แดษดษขษชษด. -Hyunin
576K 19.2K 60
#CHANLIX. | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ?
1.4K 54 11
minsung one shotsโกˆโก *โ€ยฐ:.โ€ข
4.3K 76 10
Minsung Oneshots โœจ