๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™—๐™–๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™š ๐™„๐™จ๐™๐™ฆ

By Naughty_Breeze

#OPH - 2 He smiled staring at their picture, then left his phone on table and leaned his head on chair sighin... More

EPISODE - 1 Bakwaas Dictionary!
EPISODE - 2 Get on train baby!
EPISODE - 3 She's Cute But Mad!
EPISODE - 4 She's our bahu hain na?
EPISODE - 5 Isn't she a Comedy piece?
EPISODE - 6 It's Destiny!
EPISODE - 7 Chiku hug your wife!
EPISODE - 8 His Painful Past!
EPISODE - 9 Practicing what?
EPISODE - 10 You're so cute Nandini bitiya..
EPISODE - 11 Sisters Talk.
EPISODE - 12 Nervous Manvi!
EPISODE - 13 Meera Attacks Nandini!
EPISODE - 14 Cunning Dadu!
EPISODE - 15 Will you.. believe in me?
EPISODE - 16 Is This The End!?
EPISODE - 17 Bekhayali Si Hai Bewasi Bhi Lage
EPISODE - 18 YOUR WIFE!!???????????
EPISODE - 19 I'm Myself so Confused?
EPISODE - 20 Standing For His Wife!
EPISODE - 21 His Family's True Face!
EPISODE - 22 Let me show to them who's better here!
EPISODE - 23 Why Always Me?
EPISODE - 24 Don't be jealous that I only hugged Di!
EPISODE - 25 Jealous NANDINI!
EPISODE - 26 NANDINI I'm not gay dammit..
EPISODE - 27 You Stole My First Kiss..
EPISODE - 28 God's Beautiful Creation๐Ÿฅ€
EPISODE - 29 He's Thangaballi aur abb mera pati..
EPISODE - 30 Mera Yaar Hai Rab Varga๐Ÿ˜‡
EPISODE - 31 I'm So Excited for Masaledaar Show!!
EPISODE - 33 Look who's speaking ; A beggar!
EPISODE - 34 Now just get the hell out of here..
EPISODE - 35 I've to behave like Manik Malhotra's wife..
EPISODE - 36 Are you angry?
EPISODE - 37 Don't waste time in just walking on ramp!
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿคง
||*โ€ขPROMOโ€ข*||
EPISODE - 38 She's my priority..
EPISODE - 39 I'm very much cunning than you!
EPISODE - 40 They can't be one..
Want Update!?
EPISODE - 41 Why am I paying for PARAS's sin?
Update!?
EPISODE - 42 You broke my trust Nandini..
EPISODE - 43 How can he do this to me?
EPISODE - 44 I will protect you always my bitiya..
EPISODE - 45 One day you will know why I did this..
EPISODE - 46 Surprise!
EPISODE - 47 I'm not a driver..
EPISODE - 48 Manik is not fine..
EPISODE - 49 Nandini tum theek ho?
EPISODE - 50 I just found him on road last night..
EPISODE - 51 Why such a big betrayal? Why Nani!?
EPISODE - 52 Who did you call witch?
EPISODE - 53 My Angel!
EPISODE - 54 Mere liye pyaar sirf tum ho
EPISODE - 55 You're not mine anymore..
EPISODE - 56 Komalika Ki waat!!๐Ÿ˜
" HUMSAFAR "
EPISODE - 57 Showstopper!?
EPISODE - 58 Manik ; The Trainer!?
EPISODE - 59 I know You Can My Angel.
EPISODE - 60 Angel you look like a Devil today..
EPISODE - 61 Insecure!!
EPISODE - 62 She Betrayed Me..
EPISODE - 63 Richest woman in Delhi..
EPISODE - 64 Sorry, your Manik won't scold you now..
EPISODE - 65 Who is She?
EPISODE - 66 Muderer!!??
EPISODE - 67 Arrested!!
EPISODE - 68 HAPPY ENDING!
Story Of Rare Wolf..
Exclusively Mine!
ENCHANTED.

EPISODE - 32 You're just like my Ma!

3K 448 82
By Naughty_Breeze

Please Ignore Typos 😪

NEXT Part After 250+ VOTES 🌺

EPISODE - 32 You're just like my Ma!

MANIK's FARM HOUSE

"Why do you keep two houses? One isn't enough for you?" Nandini pouted walking with him towards his farm house.

"NANDINI I'm not in mood to talk.." he said seriously.

"Acha? Today I was again humiliated by Buaji and my parents didn't trust me.. Di also lied to you and hurt you.. Today is bad day for both of us.. But don't forget that, it's the most beautiful day of our lives too.. We got officially married today.. If you want to let others spoil our happiness, then do.. But I'm happy today and no one can spoil my mood.." Nandini said and winked at him.

MANIK stare at her for a while, he smiled a little and brought her near him by holding on her waist, he pecked her forehead warmly, "You're just like my Ma! Always smiling no matter how much broken she was from inside.."

NANDINI blushed, lowering her eyeslashes she felt his kiss that touched her heart directly and deeply.

"NANDINI never break my trust.. I don't easily trust anyone in my life, but I don't know with you.. I feel like I can give you my life and you take care of it as if it's your own life.. So never break my trust, because if you do.. you will face my worst side!"

"Oyee Monster.. Who said that I'm scared of you? Show me any side of yours, Nandini hoon main, dekh lungi (I'm Nandini, I will see to it..) Kyun ki MM se darr nahin lagta saahab, pyar se lagta hai (that means she isn't scared of MM, but getting hurt in his love)" she said with Salman Khan's attitude.

"You're indeed a Comedy piece!" Manik raises his brows and opened the door for her, letting her in first, then he also came inside and closed the door.

"Wow this house is also beautiful.. Simple yet attractive.." Nandini commented.

"So you've taken the job to comment on each of my house?" Manik asked.

NANDINI pouted, "Compliment hai, lena hai to leh lo warna dust bin main phenk do (It's a compliment, take it if you want or else throw it in a dust bin)"

"I've taken it, Happy?" he lifted her in his arms and Nandini circled her arms around his neck smiling, "Yes!"

"Aisa lagta mera face nahin, hammer hai (It looks like it's not my face, but a hammer)" Nandini complained about the make up on her face.

MANIK just shook his head, and left her to stand on her own as soon as they reached in their room. NANDINI pouted, "I'm going to change.."

MANIK pulled her closer to him by one hand, while other searched for his phone on his pocket. He took his phone, "I want to take a selfie with you.."

NANDINI giggled at his request, but nodded her head, "Chal beta selfie le le re.."

"What Rubbish.. I'm not your beta ok!" MANIK shrugged, "First wife who calls her husband beta on day of their marriage!"

"It's a Song Manik.. Aapp bhi na.." Nandini whined and posed for a selfie with him, she pouted her lips and Manik shook his head but smiled a little for their picture.

"Another one.." she giggled excitedly, "Let's take a picture where I'm siting on that couch like those royal princesses and you're standing behind me with a sword!"

"Shut up Nandini.." he rolled his eyes and took her to mirror set on dressing table, Manik hugged her from behind and Nandini blushed, smiling at how beautiful they looked as a couple. MANIK took this opportunity that Nandini was not doing her antics and clicked their picture. He showed to her on his phone, "See.. Much better than the one you imagined.."

"It's just perfect.." Nandini smiled with tears in her eyes staring at their picture displayed on his phone.

"Bollywood ki drama queen why are you crying? It's just a picture Nandini.." Manik shook his head at his dramatic girl.

NANDINI turned to him, "After a long time I'm getting love from someone otherwise after my parents left me, everyone consider me as a burden.. It's just with you that I don't feel like that Manik.. I always considered Amma, Appa, Buaji as my family but they probably never looked at me as that, I'm not their blood daughter na, that's why.. There was always a different treatment for me and Akka but I never said anything and got happy with whatever I got.. They hurt so much, but I can never hate my family.."

MANIK felt his heart just broke seeing tears continuously flowing from her eyes. He wiped her tears, "Shh.." he was never good at consoling someone, but today he felt like consoling Nandini, but no words came out of his mouth. He just hugged her tightly showing to her that he understands her pain, he also went through the same when his parents left the world and he had to work hard to sustain himself and Prerna, his mother's family 'Malhotra' were not so supportive in the start and did make him feel like he was a burden to them, but as soon as he gained money, success and respect from others, they started to show love and care for him and Prerna.

She broke the hug and looked at his shirt spoiled because of her eye kohl, Manik also followed his gaze and pressed his lips trying to hide his disappointment at seeing his shirt spoiled.

"It's not my fault.. You hugged me!" she shrugged.

"Of course it's never your fault.." he said with a sarcasm dripping from his tone.

"Yes it's my fault, who asked that lady from parlour to put half-parlour-make-up on my face? You! Who made me cry? You! Who hugged me now? You! So fault is also yours!" she pouted angrily glaring at him.

"The face belongs to whom? You! The eyes belongs to whom? You! Who accepted the hug? You! So the fault is yours!" MANIK argued back.

"What an illogical argument Mr. MM.. I expected something better from you.." Nandini shook her head in disbelief and clapped her hands slowly.

"When I'm talking with an Illogical-Sanki, only illogical arguments can come up in my mind.." he glared at her.

"Remove your shirt.. I will wash it.."she said and looked away shyly, extending her hand to him.

"Come and take it off with your hands.." Manik smirked.

She shut her eyes tightly, "Manik don't joke!"

"I'm not joking.. You're my wife and I don't see any wrong in it.." he shrugged.

"Yes but.. I can't do it.." she shook her head in denial.

"Do you want me to teach you?" he asked huskily.

"Nahin.." she nodded sideways feeling goosebumps now. She sensed he took some steps near her, and she just stood numb not knowing what to do.

MANIK wrapped his one arm around her waist, while his other hand moved her hair aside giving him full view of her neck. He nuzzled on her neck making her gulp and close her eyes, shivering on her place.

Tujhe dekhta hoon

To lagta hai jaise

Mujhko khuda mil gaya

Tujhe dekhta hoon

Toh lagta hai jaise

She tried to move, but Manik didn't let her and turned her to face him in one move, Nandini gasped, "Manik.."

Mujhko khuda mil gaya

Dhadkan ko meri

Ab zindagi ka

Jaise pata mil gaya

Chal to raha tha

Main gumshuda sa

Ab raasta mil gaya

Intehaan intehaan

Mere pyar ki tu intehaan

Intehaan intehaan

Mere pyar ki tu intehaan

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NEXT Part After 250+ VOTES 🌺

Keep loving and Supporting My Work ✨🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 23.2K 68
๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
59.5K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love itโค..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...
2.4M 158K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...
184K 8.3K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...