Love || โ˜ผ แด˜.แดŠแด

By shelbylmfao

"Who said you could take control? Im the alpha." More

โœจ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐žโœจ
rain
stay with me, please?
Accidental touch
Caught
๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Žโœจ
๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’‘โœจ
๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌโœจ
๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒโœจ
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœจ
Dreamingโœจ
Scentingโค๏ธ
Date with Jinโค๏ธ
Matching๐Ÿ’œโค๏ธ
Confession
cuddles and kisses๐Ÿ˜
Seduce me๐Ÿ˜ช
Licking?๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐žโœจ
๐›๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ โœจ
๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…โœจ
๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œโœจ
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’?โœจ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญโœจ
๐š’๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šข.
Familyโœจ
A planโœจ
Runโœจ
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐น๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐พ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘  โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐ธ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ
๐‘ฐ๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’…

๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก โ™ฅ๏ธŽ

798 41 30
By shelbylmfao

‼️Short chapter ahead‼️

‼️TW BLOOD GORE AND DEATH DESCRIPTIONS‼️

-

"Y/N! Please, save her!" Jimin banged on the window in fear, she was leaving him too quickly, and he couldnt handle it. Push after push, needle after needle, shock after shock, her heart beat was fading away slowly.

The hospitals environment was too overwhelming for him, as his ears were spiraling out of control. The smell of blood and menthol could be smelled too strongly, and her beloved scent was fading.

He tried to enhale your sweet scent, but it was masked by the scent of death.

He knew what was to come, but why should he accept such a fate?

It wasn't his fault so why? Why?

Jimin banged onto the glass with all his strength as he watched as countless doctors tried to save her, but nothing was working

Her heart monitor was getting quieter and quieter, she was dying.

____

I wondered why everything was getting so bright. It was almost like a set of LED flashlights were being shined straight into my eyes.

Straining myself as much as possible, I looked around. It seemed like life had slowed down for a moment. I watched as doctors stuck multiple tools inside places I never knew existed. I watched as blood splurged out every second.

Slowly peering away from the horrid sight, I look over towards the huge glass window.

There he was, Jimin.

His beautiful eyes looked so hurt.

Whats wrong Jimin?

I noticed how the glass would vibrate as he pounded onto it mouthing nothing but my name.

Why are you crying?

I tried to call out to him, but sadly It wouldn't work. My lungs felt like they were on fire.

My eyes tearing up slowly, I glance at him once more just for our eyes to meet.

"Im sorry Jimin, im sorry."

Then the pain came, and in the same moment it was gone.

-

The hospital room suddenly went silent. The doctors stopped moving frantically, the tools they held fell to the floor, and the blood on your wounds slowly dripped off your fingertips.

I watched as your soft hands fell off the side of the bed, hanging limp as the heart monitor was steady like the calm waves in an ocean.

She had died.

Y/n died.

It felt like a wave of nausea took over me in that moment, as I collapsed to my knees. Grasping at my heart which hurt like hell.

I felt Like my heart was being ripped to pieces.

Why is this happening to me?

Why?

Tears pooled down my cheeks, like waterfalls. I couldn't stop. It hurts.

It hurts so much.

She was gone.

She was gone and I couldn't bring her back.

Her beautiful face was pale and lifeless except for a soft flicker of blue in her eyes that made me shiver.

She was gone.

She was really gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 14.2K 25
โ then, let me hump you instead. โž
25.1K 949 47
"You're an omega that not just any Alpha can own. Even I am not an exemption." #BadSeed #YoonMin #Fanfiction Date Created: December 11, 2022 Date Pu...
845K 33.6K 68
"No! Don't touch them! They're mine! They're my hybrids!" (Completed)
92.2K 3.3K 28
Jin : love are u sure I can take you am so scared .. Namjoon: tho you may be an omega but you are my mate the god's wouldn't make u my mate if you ca...