Professor Lestrange

By smartxhermione

Bellamione When students got new professor, Hermione Granger fell in love with her. The teacher was nobody el... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter threeteen
Quick note
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
author's note(I'm back)
ending

Chapter five

1.6K 57 4
By smartxhermione

It was midnight, it was dark outside. There was pretty quiet. Hermione was laying on grass, fainted.

Randomly she woke up and looked around. The place looked familiar, but she couldn't realize what is it. She saw a man, leaned on the tree, wearing all black clothes so she barely could see him. "Hello? Can you tell me where am I?"

She slowly stand up "I don't know this place, can you help me?". When she said that she saw evil smile on his face. She realized it woulf be better if she run, but if she run he'd catch her. Man was just staring at her with smile on his face, so she prepared her wand. He looked so weird. It didn't took much time before he dissapeared.

"Huh?" Hermione stayed shocked "Where did he go?". "Looking for me beautiful?" cold voice whispered in her ear. Hermione's heart stopped beating. "Scared, aren't we hm?" he asked "How pathetic.".

On that moment they heard someone's voice "Stupfety!" and the man fell on the grass few steps away. Hermione looked at the person who used the spell but they hided behind the tree.

In that moment she woke up. It was all just a dream. But it felt so real..

Gryffindors went to breakfast. Hermione sat next to Ginny. "Gin can I ask you something?" Hermione asked. "Yeah anything!" Ginny replied as she noticed Hermione's face"Are you alrigh?". Hermione sighed "Did you ever had a dream, but it didn't feel like dream, but something real?"."Actually I did. But dreams are just dreams Mione, that's not real." she said as she finished breakfast "Sorry but I have quidditch training see you on class!" Hermione waved. She felt better, she knew she can believe her.

After some time everyone went to their classes. When professor McGonnagall got in she said " Good morning students! I have a lottle surprise for you!". Everyone looked at her. They did not expect any type of surprise."Today, instead of classes, we're going to visit Hogsmeade!".

Everyone was so excited. They quickly went in their dorms and changed their clothes. McGonnagall waited for them outside.

Hermione and Ginny talked a lot before they came to Hogsmeade. "Hermione?" "Yeah?" Ginny took a deep breath "Why did you ask me that question, about dreams?" Hermione looked at her. She didn't know how to reply so she said "H-Harry have that weird dreams again but- he was scared to ask.." Ginny thought for a moment "Again?" Hermione nodded "But don't tell him I told you okay?" "Alright."

They came in Hogsmeade soon. But they couldn't enjoy enough. Death Eaters attacked a lot of wizards and when students realized what's going on they started battle.

They couldn't watch people die. One Death Eater attacked Hermione. They fought, then Hermione saw a forest and runned there. But she didn't run fast enough. Death Eater's spell caught her and she fainted.

Students still fought with Death Eaters. It didn't took a long time before Ron realized Hermione's missing. He looked for her, every place she liked, but he couldn't find her.

After some time Hermione woke up. She looked around and saw a man leaned on the tree. 'Oh no, this is just like in my dream!' She thought 'so that means.. if I do everything the same..maybe it will happen just like in my dream!'

She looked at the man "Hello? Can you help me?". The man was looking at her with evil smile. Hermione realized that's the Dreath Eater who attacked her so she prepared her wand and the man dissapeared.

"Huh?" she said while trying to act confused "Where did he-" "Looking for me beautiful?" The man whispered. Hermione was now truly scared. She didn't know if the person will really come to save her. "Scared aren't we?" he asked. After that someone said "Stupfety!" and made the man fly away on gross few steps away.

Hermione looked at the person who saved her and before they hided she said "Hello? Thanks for saving me..". The person hided behind the tree and Hermione came there. She looked at the person and stayed shocked "Bella?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.7K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
50.5K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
25.3K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
260K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️