Test Subject's (Bakudeku)

By lucifers-daughters

Since I was 6 all I have known is pain, blood, tiredness and experience, I have thought about just ending it... More

Chapter 1

5 0 0
By lucifers-daughters

Izuku's p.o.v

In this world there are supernatural powers called quirks and that means there are heros and villain. 80% of the world have them. I bet you are wondering about the other 20% of the world well they are quirkless and that is how I got here.

I was born quirkless and my father was the number 1 hero but what people didn't know is that he was also the number 1 villain and when he found out I was quirkless he gave me to his league.

I have been a test subject since then and they don't care if I died and so they give me quirks and and animal blood so now I am no longer human I am a nomu or whatever they call it but I am different form the other nomus because I still have my human form.

I bet you are all wondering why my mom never stopped this, well she killed herself after finding out I was useless and quirkless, funny isn't it.

I was only 6 when all this started but now I am 13 nearly 14 and I am still in this hell hole, but I guess it's not that bad anymore since Eri came, oh right Eri is a little girl that was brought here because she had a powerful quirk but my bastard of a father couldn't take it away so he turned her into a test subject and now she is like me.

We like our animal blood because we can be half animal half human or full animal and I guess since it's not a quirk Eraser Head can't Erase it but I don't know. We are normally in our full animal form, mine is a wolf and Eri's is a lynx so when we are halfing I have wolf ears and tail and Eri has lynx ears and tail.

Note: halfing is what they call it when they are half human half animal.

Eri: "Hey big brother?"

I heard as I was pushed of the metal bed and yes we have a metal bed and no blankets or pillows.

Izuku: "what?"

I sat up and rubbed my head because it hurt.

Eri: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

My ears went straight down because of how loud she was but I laughed it off.

Izuku: "thanks eri"

But we didn't stay happy for long because Tomura Shigaraki the leader of the league came in.

Tomura: "ok brats who wants to go first?"

I got in front of Eri to protect her and then he started hitting me and using his quirk on me.

BOOOOOOM

Tomura: "shit"

All Might: "I AM HERE"

Tomura was mad I could tell by the way he was hurting me, just as I thought he wouldn't stop there was a sudden loud boom and then a man's voice saying 'I AM HERE' I know straight away it was All Might but I wasn't excited to hear him at all. But I was happy that me and Eri would be getting out of here.

Note: In this Izuku isn't a fanboy because he give up on thinking heros would save him but he still wants to be a hero if that makes sense.

Tomura: "stay here brats I will be back"

And with that he was gone, I looked at Eri and she look scared.

Izuku: "hey eri I need you to run and get help"

Eri: "but you are hurt I can't just leave you by yourself"

I could tell she wanted to help me but with the quirk cancelling collars we have on we can't use our quirks.

Izuku: "I will be fine but you need to go and get help"

She got up and went to the door and opened it and ran out and then I was starting to feel lightheaded and then everything went dark.

Eri's p.o.v

I ran out the room looking for help, when I ran into a homeless person? he looked shocked to see me but bent down to my level.

Eraser Head: "hey kid what are you doing here?"

I didn't say anything at first, then I remember big brother and grabbed his sleeve.

Eri: "my big brother need help"

Eraser Head: "ok were is he?"

Eri: "this way"

I started running back to the room with the man following, I just hope we make it in time.

Aizawa's p.o.v

I was looking around while the others took care of the villain when a kid bumped into me, I was shocked at why a kid would be here so I bent down to her level and asked what she was doing here.

She didn't answer me, then she grabbed my sleeve and said her big brother need help so now I am following her.

We got to a door and we went in and what I saw shocked me there was a boy on the floor coveted in blood.

Eri: "IZUKU!!"

The little girl ran to him and started shaking him but he did move at first I thought he was dead but then his wolf ears moved.

No ones p.o.v

Eraser Head ran over to Izuku and wrapped him in his scarf and them pick Eri up and ran out of the building and to the paramedics and handed them over then followed them to the hospital.

At the hospital they cleaned Izuku up and wrapped him up.

Izuku's p.o.v

I woke up in a white room and was confused at why I wasn't in the room I spent most of my life and then everything came back to me.

Izuku: *thinking* oh that's right Eri must of found help, dammit my body hurts.

Eri: "izu?"

I sat up and looked at her and she hugged me and ofcourse I hugged back.

Izuku: "hey Eri you ok?"

Eri: "I should be asking you that"

Izuku: *laughs* "I am fine just in a little pain but I will live"

Just then a homeless person? came in and sat in a chair next the bed.

??: "hi my name is Shota Aizawa also known as Eraser Head"

Izuku: "oh hi my name is Izuku Midoriyai but you can call me deku"

Mr Aizawa: "can I ask you some questions?"

Izuku: "sure" *pets Eri's lynx ears*

Eri: *starts purring*

Mr Aizawa: "first how old are you and her" *points at Eri*

Izuku: "I am 14 and Eri is 12 in 2 days"

Note: in this Eri is 12 and she was giving to the league at the age of 5 and Izuku was 7.

Mr Aizawa: "oh well happy birthday Eri"

Izuku: "huh?" *confused*

Eri: *opens eyes and stops purring* "thanks and izu you have been sleeping for 2 days it's my birthday today"

Izuku: "oh well happy birthday"

Eri: *smiles and closes eyes and starts purring again*

Mr Aizawa: "can we continue?"

Izuku: "oh yes"

Mr Aizawa: "ok, what are your quirks?"

Izuku: "mine are control of the elements, angel, devil and telepathy and Eri's are rewind, nightmare, half earth half wind and sight"

Mr Aizawa: "how do you both have so many quirks and how do you both have animal ears and tails?" *shocked*

Izuku: "well I think they called us human nomus and the reason we have animal ears and tails is because we have animal blood in us, it's not a quirk and we can turn into any animal and we can talk to animals thanks to the animal blood"

Mr Aizawa: *shocked*

Izuku: "I know it's a lot to process"

Mr Aizawa: "it is, ok last question can you both control all your quirks and animal blood"

Izuku: "yes we can"

Mr Aizawa: "ok that is it I will let you rest" *leaves*

After he left I turned into my wolf form and Eri turned into her lynx form.

Note: this is what they look like in animal form.

Izuku:

But with green eyes.

Eri:

But with red eyes.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ok that is it for now. I will explain all there quirks and animal blood in the next chapter. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.5K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
201K 5.6K 44
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
303K 3K 91
Exactly what the title says. This will include. Tom, Matteo, Draco, Blaise, Theodore, Enzo and Regulus
158K 5.2K 105
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x