Children of Destiny - A Rise...

By TheFarmingJedi

Peace has come to Tamriel and Westeros and the two realms share an alliance. Talion Dovahkiir now a young ma... More

Chapter 1 - Training Under The Moon
Chapter 2 - Return to Minas Tirith
Chapter 3 - The Agent of Westeros
Chapter 4 - Meeting with the Immortal Lord
Chapter 5 - The Vision
Chapter 6 - Old Friends
Chapter 7 - Power of the Fallen Vala
Chapter 8 - The Prince
Chapter 9 - Enemy at the Gates
Chapter 10 - The Siege Pt 1
Chapter 11 - The Siege Pt 2
Chapter 12 - Aftermath
Chapter 13 - Murder of Heroes
Chapter 14 - The Dark Lord of Arda
Chapter 15 - The Elven Princess
Chapter 16 - The Sacking of Kings Landing
Chapter 17 - Arrival in Westeros
Chapter 18 - Westeros Comes to Gondor
Chapter 19 - Happy Reunions
Chapter 20 - The Dark Elder Scroll

Epilogue

27 0 0
By TheFarmingJedi

DAENERYS PACED THE HALLS OF SKY HAVEN TEMPLE, SICK WITH WORRY WHEN BRIANNA AND TALION RETURNED FROM HIGH HROTHGAR. After watching her husband be dragged through an unknown doorway, Daenerys feared that the Dragonborn was lost in the Void. None of the prisoners from the battle had any knowledge of the Dovahkiin's whereabouts. Sansa had never seen Daenerys so afraid and she felt pity for the former queen. Sansa thought it unfair that Daenerys who had fought so hard for redemption would be put through so many trials. And not knowing her husband's fate was an agony that was almost worse than death. Sansa tried consoling her offering her condolences, but Daenerys refused to hear any of it rather insisting that the Dragonborn was still alive. Her grief was beyond measure and even Arya who lost more than anyone, could not reach her. Daenerys's last two children's return seemed to brighten her mood a little seeing that they were out of danger. But the look on their faces indicated that they were the bearer of bad news.

"I'm so happy to see the two of you safe" Daenerys said to Brianna and Talion hugging them both. "And what of Eddard? Any news of your father?"

"Eddard escaped High Hrothgar. He had with him an Elder Scroll corrupted by the dark magic of Mordor and claimed to have used it to banish papa to the fifth realm. But to my knowledge, there is only four" Brianna answered. But the look on Daenerys's face said otherwise.

"Officially Brianna there are four – Valinor, Tamriel, Westeros and the Northern Kingdoms. But when I was at Angband, I learned there is a fifth far to the south. It is a lawless land, full of strange beasts, violent beings, dark powers and ceaseless warfare. Few who venture there ever return. It is a forbidden place and that is why it is not any map. Only the Psijic's knew of its location and also apparently Morgoth and Sauron" Daenerys replied.

"But Ulfric killed the Psijic's and burned their stronghold. Any hope of finding this land is lost" Brianna said throwing up her hands in frustration.

"What of your dragon" Sansa commented "surely Odahviing could search for the fifth realm. A dragon could cross the ocean faster than any ship."

"Odahviing is currently needed elsewhere" Daenerys retorted "we'll just have to find a captain who is willing to sail into waters never before seen by man. The prophecy is coming true."

"What prophecy" Loreth and Sansa asked together.

"During the time of 'Three Dark Lords,' Talion will ascend to the throne of both Westeros and Tamriel and become the Dragonborn Emperor leaving my husband to walk a dark road" Daenerys answered.

Sansa could not believe the words Daenerys had spoken. She could understand how Talion had a claim to the throne of Westeros for his mother was of noble birth. But how he had a claim to the throne of Tamriel she could not figure out . . . unless.

"Are you saying that Talion is of the Septim bloodline" Sansa asked in almost disbelief.

"Aye. My husband is a direct descendant of Uriel Septim along with our children. Brianna has chosen a different path and Eddard is now the second Dark Lord of Tamriel. Talion is a member of two royal houses – Targaryen and Septim" Daenerys replied. "However, Tamriel has entered a perilous time and the future of the world uncertain."

THE DRAGONBORN WAS PULLED THROUGH THE PORTAL AND SLAMMED AGAINST THE WALL, HIS SWORD FELL FROM HIS HAND. His body ached from the impact and knew he had broken a few ribs. He looked up and his vision was blurry, but he could make out figures in the room. The Dragonborn could hear swords and other weapons being drawn as armed men seemed to be protecting a tall, young and very beautiful dark-haired woman. But she too was armed and drew a sword herself. But a brown-haired knight armed with a sword approached him as the Dragonborn tried to rise, but failed.

"Who are you and how did you get into the throne room" he demanded. "And why are you covered in blood?"

Still woozy and head spinning, the Dragonborn collapsed and darkness took him as he passed out. The tall woman stood over him and looked at the Dragonborn. She looked at the knight and issued a command.

"Garret, get Janzo and Wren immediately. This man needs attention. He looks to have survived a savage battle" the woman said. "He is soaked in blood that is possibly his and his head to a good knock.

"Are you sure Talon? We know nothing about him. Look at his armor, his weapons. He could be a Prime Order operative" Garret protested.

Picking up Dragonbane, Talon admired the katana's deadly beauty and touched the dragon plate armor of the Dovahkiin. "If he meant us harm, our visitor would have attacked. Get Janzo and Wren, he needs help immediately. "Look after his weapons and armor Zed. Make sure they are undamaged and repair them if necessary."

"Yes Talon" Zed answered.

"It's only been a day since I've become leader of Gallwood Outpost and the realm. We haven't even buried Gwen yet and already we have our first mystery" Talon said sighing. She hoped her compassion wouldn't come back and bite her. The last stranger she 'trusted,' Yvalla tried to control her with a kinj, killed her best friend and forcibly attempted to take over the realm. But something about the stranger's face told a different story when Talon removed his helm. Yes, she could tell he was no stranger to battle and war, but this was a man who loved a woman. Talon believed she could trust him and hoped that Janzo could heal his wounds. Plus whoever the man was, he obviously came from a distant land and Talon knew she could use allies. And if his friends had an army behind them, Talon could fight off any advance from the Prime Order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565 0 22
Five years after the defeat of Sauron in Morrowind, Ulfric Stormcloak now the first Dark Lord of Tamriel threatens to undo all of the Dragonborn's ac...
545 9 12
DISCLAIMER: I will try to post and update every Friday or Saturday. Game of Thrones: Queen of the North Lyra Snow, the bastard daughter of Lord Eddar...
191K 9K 167
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...
148 2 17
Daenerys Targaryen, Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne, Rightful Queen of the Andal's and the First Men, Protector of the Seve...