Insane (assassination classro...

By irinas_piano

This is a crossover between my hero academia and assassination classroom. What if Class 3E was forced to kil... More

Part 1 (The Beginning)
Part 2 (Villains)
Part 3 (Joined)
Part 4 (underestimate)
Part 5 (villains vs heros)
Part 6 (USJ)
Part 7 (goodbye)

Part 8 (Another villain?)

19 0 0
By irinas_piano

⚠️POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
Hayami's POV

That honestly felt really good. We got out of UA and we were finally able to be ourselves and have fun with it.

Now I have to go deal with Denki. I'm not going to kill him or anything, I just need to try to convince him to switch sides.

I go into a room where we are holding Denki. He has a cloth over him mouth and he is tied to a chair.

"Hey Denki, sorry about this. Look, I'll explain everything to you. So basically we are the League of Villains and me and the rest of the students that came from class 3-E are a part of it" I say this as Chiba waves. He starts mumbling so I take off the cloth. All he says is "WHAT!?! Your villains! I was not expecting that. "Major plot twist!"

I sigh. "You are my only friend that I've actually made at that school and I've seen the way the others treat you. They call you names and treat you like trash, don't you want better than that?"

He looks at me confused, "Where are you going with this?" Maybe he's not the smartest, but he's still good with other things.

"What I'm trying to say is, we want you to become a villain and join the league." "WHAT!?! Why me? I can't do anything, I'm surprised I even made it close to becoming a hero."

I slap him and say "CUT THAT OUT! You are my best friend and not useless. So shut the hell up and tell yourself that."

He looks at me scared, "okay okay... not useless, got it." He puts his thumbs up. "Hey kami, can I ask you a question." I look at him sincerely. "Ask away." I ask him, "Why did you want to become a hero anyways."

He looks down and says, "I'll tell you, but please don't slap me again." I roll my eyes and nod. "I only wanted to be a hero because I wanted to prove to people that I'm actually good for something and I'm not completely useless and dumb." WHO SAID THAT TO HIM. I start to get angry.

"Who. Said. That. To. You?" I ask. He just says, "Well everyone except for you guys." I start to comfort him and say "You know, you can become a villain if you want. We won't treat you like shit and you will be very helpful." He shrugs his shoulders. "I mean why not"

Then I look at him with a more serious look. "And I promise you, you will get revenge on everyone that's ever hurt you!"

A/N: THIS ISN'T A SHIP. THEY ARE JUST BEST FRIENDS BUT THEY HAVE GOTTEN REALY CLOSE IN UA.

—————————
At UA
Aizawa's POV

Most of us were injured pretty badly. This is way more serious than we thought.

Apparently the students were part of the league. Not only that, but they are the top 5 villains in the world!

This is what we know:

Chiba - he is known as The Sniper. He is the number 5 villain. His kill count is 426 that we know of. He isn't too social and normally makes his kills quick. He is close with Dabi and Hayami.

Hayami - she is known as The Huntress. She is the number 4 villain. Her kill count is 451 that we know of. She is precise and makes plans to the last detail. She is close with Denki (or was acting) and Chiba.

Rio - we know that she is The Deadly Stylist. She is the number 3 villain. Her kill count is 476 that we know of. She tends to play with her victims. She is close with Toga and Karma.

Karma - he is known as the The Red Reaper. He is the number 2 villain. His kill count is 681 that we know of. His He is sadistic and not one to be messed with. He is also close with Rio and Nagisa.

Nagisa - he is known as Chimamire. He is the number 1 villain. His kill count is 1,204 that we know of. He has strong bloodlust. He is close with Karma and Shigaraki.

Thank you for reading :)
(713 words) published ~ 02•14•21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 4.3K 107
2/3/4 = Chapters Daily Alternate Title : Dimensional Template System - Enslaved and beaten to the brink of death, young Ian's life takes a drastic tu...
153K 3.7K 40
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
611K 8.2K 103
This book contains Smut, Fluff, and Angst. It has stories for Male and GN readers.
379K 16.8K 140
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...