DaiSuga Omegaverse

By SpiceHiromi

This is like my KageHina Omegaverse story just with Sugawara and Daichi😌👌 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 55

1K 31 8
By SpiceHiromi

Daichi's Pov:

I looked back at Ren and she was crying harder. I put her phone down slowly are the table. I gave her a hug and she cried on my neck. She was shaking in fear and  she hiccuped a few times.

"D-dad I-"

"Shh it's okay Ren."

She sniffed and I rubbed her back. She gulped and started stuttering something.

"D-dad i-is there something w-wrong with me?"

"No of course not,"

"Th-then why- why does Ioa keep messing with me... I- I feel so b-bad."

"I don't know but whatever you're doing with her it needs to stop."

"I... I know, she- you wouldn't understand."

"I wouldn't?"

"No... I- I can't stop..."

"Mmmh you don't think I know what you're talking about?:

"You do?"

"Of course, I do. You need self-control."

"...."

"I'm nothing but sure this is harder for Ioa,"

"Harder?"

"Yeah Ioa is an alpha to so she's only following her instincts, but you missy have deal with it correct?"

"Y-yeah..."

"You must be attracted to her smell."

"Is- is that what it is... but I'm a bet I thought-"

"She must have a pretty strong scent or you're pretty addicted to her smell already."

"Oh... but- but dad how... how am I supposed to c-control."

"It takes practice, it'll be a little easier, you'll have to stay away from her, it'll be easier hanging out with your omega friends."

"I... I can't... Rika was  a-an omega."

"Well you better get to her."

She sniffed and started sobbing again.

"D-dad~ I liked Rika, and- and she- liked me back."

"So you like Rika but you're attracted to Ioa's smell."

"I... I guess... but I don't wanna lose either of them... but I don't wanna do anything s-stupid, but I don't wanna lose Ioa, but if I lose Ioa I- I can get Rika."

"I understand. But Ren what do you think you should do."

"... I- I should... lose Ioa and get Rika."

"You should also focus on school, don't get too caught up on love."

"Yes sir... dad do you think Ioa will actually come here."

"She better not."

She giggled a little and sat up. I sighed and looked back at Koshi who was staring at us the whole time. He smiled at me and I got up. I sighed and walked towards him. He laid a peck on my cheek and I gave him a kiss.

"D-daichi... what should we do about this?"

"Nothing... I trust her..."

"I do too, but I'm scared of her getting overwhelmed by Ioa's pheromones. What if Ioa's instincts overwhelm her. Daichi there's alot of cases of betas acting as omegas."

"Koshi..."

"Daichi... what if Ioa you know rapes her."

"Don't think like that."

"You're right... sorry."

"I understand you're afraid but I don't think something like that will happen."

"Daichi she's looking for our daughter for sex, are- are you not afraid."

"Oh Koshi I'm terrified... but we have to trust our daughter."

"Okay..."

There was a sudden knock at the door and our eyes widened. Ren came out her room and looked in the peephole. We moved out the way and Ren gasped. She opened the door and Koshi pulled me to the kitchen.

"R-rika!"

"... Hey"

"I-I'm sorry about Ioa we're not together, she's just an old friend. And-"

"It's okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"... I didn't know you knew where I lived, I was uh scared."

"Sorry... I uh see you walk home alot."

"Oh."

"Look, I overreacted, I- I think we should wait... maybe until our second year of high-school... but I- I do l-like you."

"Okay..."

"I can't go home tonight... can I um stay here,"

"Oh sure! Why- why can't you go home?"

"Um my dad is home and... I'm in heat right now."

"Oh... you can go in my room it's the farthest door down."

"K thanks."

She closed the door and Rika walked into Ren's room. Yuna and Ren walked their way to the living room. Yuna decided to color and Haru watched T.V. I saw a smile appear on Koshi's face. Ren walked towards us and we started acting normal.

"Mom, Dad I know you were listening."

"Oh heyy."

"Mom, um you heard the conversation right..."

"Yes I did, you need my supplements right?"

"Y-yes please."

Koshi led Ren into the bathroom, then Ren went into her room. I smiled a omega smell. Koshi came back and started the stove. I helped him cook Teriyaki Salmon and white rice. When dinner was ready I grabbed Yuna and Haru. I sat them at the table and gave them their food.

"Mama!"

"Mama's busy right now hurry up and eat."

Rika and Ren came out the room with Koshi. They sat down at the table and I brought their food to the table. I sat down and started eating.

"Ren tell us about you're friend, we don't know much about her."

Koshi said, trying to make conversation. Haru started smelling Rika and he looked at me confused. He started eating again and Yuna sniffed.

"Okay... she's um going to Karasuno also."

"That's nice."

"And um she likes sweets."

Ren glanced at Rika and took a bite of her food. Rika started blushing and she took a bite of her food.

"I'm sorry to meet you unannounced,"

"It's okay Rika."

I said. We finished eating and I cleaned the dishes. Koshi gave Haru and Yuna a bath. I overheard Rika and Ren talking in the living room.

"Rika... are you okay."

"Yeah."

"A-are you sure, he didn't touch you did he?"

"..."

"Rika...?"

"He did what he usually does."

"That's not good!"

"He's my step-dad I can't do anything about it... do you guys have any ice cream?"

"No... it's to late to go out. I promise we can go get ice cream tomorrow."

"Alright,"

"I bet you're tired, do you want to go to sleep now."

"Yeah but where am I supposed to sleep."

"In my bed of course... my brother usually comes out to watch T.V in the middle of the night."

"I'm sure I can sleep through some blueclues in the middle of the night."

"Well... when you wake up those supplements are going to wear off."

"Oh..."

"Yeah... it's best if you stay in my room my siblings don't know how to control their instincts yet."

"Oh okay if you say so."

Koshi came out the bathroom and tucked in Haru and Ren. He came out and went into Ren's room. He came out and walked over to me.

"I got into heat in 2 days so can you go get me some more supplements tomorrow?"

"Sure baby, now be quiet."

"Hey... Rika are you- are you okay, for real?"

"I'm just tired... really tired can we got to sleep."

"Yeah sure cmon."Hi

They walked to her room and Koshi giggled.

"You were the one talking about trust and you're spying on our daughter?" He said still giggling, I rolled my eyes and gave him a peck on the cheek. Haru ran to us a crying and pulled me to his room. Koshi sped behind us.

"Woah woah."

Yuna was growling at the closet and I opened it. Their coats and stuff fell and I sighed. Koshi tucked them back in and I put their coats and stuff back up. There was another knock at the door and I went to go get it.

"Hello and you are?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 57K 200
Shōyō Hinata a Omega is starting his first year of High school at karasuno. Karasuno is one of the only schools in the region with the Omega program...
88K 1.4K 70
A omegaverse and dom/sub story about your fav ship!! Hint (Sakuatsuiwaoi❤️🌈) Parts will be released once every week! Enjoy~!
120K 2.1K 31
this is a story that has a major (TW) it will involve SH ED abuse bullying and Lgbtq+ this story is based on Haikyuu and its a Kagehina story as wel...
161K 4.4K 20
A Kagehina story! Updates pretty random.