The Bullies' Slave 1

By shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... More

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
HI GUYS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
Hi guys!!
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
HI GUYS!!!
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
HEY GUYS!!!!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 1- EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 2- PLEASE HELP ME, LORD!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 3- IT'S NOT EASY, SAM.
Book 2: Chapter 4- YOU'RE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS.
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 5- IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?

1.5K 67 142
By shirldee_

67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?

A huge smile spread across my face as soon as I opened my eyes. A brand new beautiful day! And not just that, but also a brand new beautiful day free from the grudge against Carlos. I said a quick prayer of Thanksgiving to God and for once I felt like nothing was standing in between my prayers to God. I remember Jesus also talked about reconciling with those who offended us before meeting with God and not letting the sun go down with our anger.

It took only grace to be able to do that, and God had given me that grace as soon as I had let Him in into the situation with Carlos. Now, I could think about Carlos and not wish him suffering. I could think about a fresh start with him, definitely not romantically, but at least, friendship-wise. I could now see him differently and I was determined to be of help to him in any way I can.

Was I being too hasty and forward? I didn't know. Should I still be cautious and thread carefully? Definitely. It was no joke when I said I had loved Carlos. I really did and my emotions got messed up with everything that happened. I may have gotten over my feelings for him but I wasn't totally sure he was over me since the last time we met, he had said how he still felt. It would be unwise for me to not be quite cautious, for ourselves.

I arrived the dining room early enough, only to find everyone already seated. I arched an eyebrow. Was everyone that hungry?

"Good morning!" I greeted, chirpier than I ever would have. The way everyone stared at me in return confirmed the strangeness of me greeting in that chirpy mood. Mrs Brown was the first to recover.

"Hi Sam!" She said. "You're in such a bright mood today. Slept well, huh?" I returned her grin.

"Yes. Yes, I did." I said, while my family members, Sam and Grandma Shannon also greeted me. I took my seat in between Sam and Shayne.

"Enough." Delaine muttered as I took my seat. She was seated directly opposite me, in between Carlos and Caleb. "You're starting to look like a Cheshire cat!" She scoffed.

"Is that so?" I grinned even wider, causing her to roll her eyes. Shayne chuckled beside me.

"Hi Samora!" He greeted and earned a glare from me. "What's up with you?"

"I'm happy?" I said, lifting an eyebrow. "Clearly." He did a short eyeroll.

"So, um would you like to hang out today?" Shayne asked as he took a bite out of his bacon. I glanced at him.

"In the cold weather?" I asked, incredulously. It was literally freezing outside. I know this because I had felt it when I had tried to open my room window this morning. Plus snow fell last night, so that's pretty obvious reasons for the cold!

"We've got tons of thick coats and gloves here." Shayne said. "Plus I'm pretty sure you packed some along." I pouted.

"Yeah." I whined. "I just don't feel like going out today."

"It's not like you have a choice though. Rebecca wouldn't even hear of it." Shayne chuckled. I huffed. I can't wait to get back home to my privacy. I really needed some right now!

"Manners guys!" Grandma Shannon hushed since she also sat opposite us, and could see us clearly. "Oh, you younger generation! I sigh." I cracked a smile. It was then my gaze fell on Carlos. Although, I had felt his eyes on me the whole time, I didn't return his gaze until now.

Immediately our eyes met, Carlos offered a small smile. I returned it and I saw his widen a bit. Only Delaine noticed our exchange and I noticed her narrow her eyes at me. I scoffed before turning back to my food.

"Hey everyone, listen up!" Rebecca clapped and I immediately knew she was going to say something I wouldn't exactly like. And I wasn't wrong as she uttered her next words.

"We Brown family have decided to host you all to a New Year's Eve dinner party, tonight!"

I pressed my hand to my temple as everyone else but we the kids, clapped.

This was going to be another long night!

***

"Thank God the dinner is indoors this time. I would have definitely not attended!" I commented as I put on my shoes.

"If it weren't inside the Villa, I wouldn't have stepped a foot out of this building, let's alone, attended the dinner." Cory complained as Theresa adjusted his bowtie. My siblings and Sam were all gathered in my room. My sisters had chosen my room to get dressed but Cory and Sam decided to stop by as they were passing.

I noticed Sam purse his lips and it was then I realized what Cory and I said must have hurt him.

"It's really not as you think, Sam. It's just-"

"It's okay. I get it." He cut in, offering a tight smile. He didn't get it! It was then we realized we truly had to be cautious of

Cory and I shared a glance before Cory cleared his throat.

"I apologise for my bad manners. I just wasn't prepared for this. I mean, we were planning to end our FIFA tournament for the year!" Cory said, which somehow seemed to make Sam laugh, his cheerful demeanor bouncing back.

It was then I realized how really close and understanding of each other the two friends were. Including Peter, whom they FaceTimed almost everyday. They were a strong force and I could only hope they maintained their great personalities as they progressed in high school. I didn't want them to end up being bullies, especially Cory.

"I don't promise you guys are going to have a great time. But I do hope you guys do since we barely have more days to spend on this island." Samuel said, his genuineness very evident. He was very easy-going and simple.

"Bless your heart, Samuel." Theresa smiled as she loosened her hair from the bun. Samuel returned the smile.

The boys barely stayed an extra five minutes before dashing out again. I walked over to Melody to help her make her hair into a French plait braid as she had requested.

"You look lovely, Sam." She commented. I arched an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah?" I didn't actually find what I wore any fascinating. I had simply put on a thick wool dress and heels. I had also curled my hair and let it fall over my shoulders. I did a light make up as usual, so there wasn't anything so fascinating. But if baby sister said I looked lovely, then I really did look lovely!

Melody nodded in response and I cracked a grin.

"Thank you. You also look gorgeous, even without being completely dressed up!" I said to her. It was the truth! Melody was easily the most good looking of we three girls!

"Thanks." She blushed.

"C'mere." Theresa said to her once I was done with the French plait braid, adding a little pink ribbon to match her dress. "Let's get you ready!"

***

Delaine was naturally beautiful, with her brunette hair, moderate lips and slightly pointed nose. In fact, there were lots of good looking people in Portland, Oregon. But tonight seemed very different as I watched her descend the stairs, dressed in a flowing red gown. Her brunette hair was wavy and made her face stand out and for once since she and her family arrived the Villa, she didn't have any vicious expression. On the contrary, she had a solemn expression.

I looked away and continued to the hall in the villa where the dinner was going to hold. My siblings had all gone ahead because I had to use the bathroom. I could hear the sound of low music as I approached the hall.

"Sam!" Samuel exclaimed suddenly, running towards me. He enveloped me into a hug.

"Samuel, we like saw each other about thirty minutes ago." I pointed out, amusingly.

"Don't be a spoilsport!" He said. "We've all been waiting for you girls! Why do you all take so long to get dressed?" When I arched an eyebrow, he shook his head like he wasn't ready for an answer.

"Samuel, get over here!" Mrs Brown called from across the room, where the assorted foods and drinks were arrayed. It wasn't a buffet as usual as I noticed the waiters standing beside them.

I was soon ushered to a table for six, where Shayne and Caleb were already seated, looking all handsomely dressed. Shayne and Caleb didn't put so much effort in their clothing of blue and grey shirt respectively, with black waistcoats and black trousers.

Shayne grinned as a I took my seat while Caleb completely ignored me. I returned Shayne's grin before turning my head to see my dad and Anya, seated on a table for two like the other parents, talking in whispers, oblivious to those around them. What love and marriage can do?

"You look amazing, Sam." Shayne commented. "Effortlessly, as usual." My heart skipped a beat. Words are dangerous. Beware!

"You too." I mumbled. Where did my confidence go? This is getting alarming! Caleb raised his head at that and when our eyes met, he smirked.

"Thanks." Shayne smiled. "Has anyone seen Delaine and Carlos yet?"

"I saw Delaine-" I started saying before and as if on cue, Delaine and Carlos walked in together.

I held my breath as I saw Carlos. It was one thing when I saw him while I still hated him. It was definitely another thing when I saw him when I no longer felt hate towards him. Carlos was handsome, but not only that, he was my ex and we shared some history together. So I wasn't surprised when memories began resurrecting.

I shook my head to clear it and turned my attention back to the table. I found Caleb staring at me. Slowly, a smirk crept unto his face. I was tempted to do a facepalm. What was his problem?

"So, Sam." Caleb drawled just as Carlos and Delaine took their seats, which happened to be right beside me due to the seating arrangement. "Carlos says you guys are now good. So does that mean you guys are back together?"

The entire table went silent. If Caleb probably had just raised his tone, probably just a little, probably the entire room would have heard that I once dated Delaine's fiance.

"Wait, what?" Delaine asked.

"Caleb." Carlos warned. "Not now, please."

"What?" Caleb scoffed. "It's just a question and Delaine deserves to know the answer. Even Shayne too."

"Caleb." Shayne glared. "What're you yapping about?"

"You guys are being hypocrites." He shrugged, typing away on his phone.

"Can you just not bring Sam into this?" Shayne muttered. "The girl's had enough of you already."

"You're her mouthpiece now?" He scorned. I opened my mouth to challenge him but he cut me.

"Don't you dare!" He glared. "And the rest of you, I hope you'll still stand with her in the nearest future." He said to his brother and cousin.

"What's going to happen in the nearest future, huh?" Carlos crossed his arms as he relaxed on his chair, challenging Caleb with his gaze. Caleb tsked shaking his head. Suddenly, someone banged the table, startling us.

"What, for crying out loud, is going on?!" Delaine snapped.

A/N:

Hey guyssss!!!! How're you all doing??!!! We thank God for another amazing week!!!!

Listened to Promises by Maverick City yesterday and its been on repeat in my head and phone up till today. I have listened to the song occasionally and it's one of the songs I love. But yesterday, I got it hear the lyrics for real.

"Great is Your Faithfulness to me. From the rising sun to the setting same, I will praise Your Name!"

God is ever faithful! Yesterday, I got to talk to my mentor on my experience during the whole lockdown situation, since we hadn't seen each other physically, since last year February or March. Even as he shared his too, we both confirmed God's goodness and what He's doing in the church as well as in our individual lives.

We talked about all the questions we had and doubts that were fired at us by the enemy, our minds that often went into turmoil. But most especially, how God remained faithful and gave me answers to ALL of my questions. Every single ONE. Even the ones that assured me things will become clearer with time.

(Right now as I write, God just opened my eyes to something. I write and give you all cliffhangers and secrets because of reasons best known to me and also to follow a particular pattern which I believe will aid your understanding of the story I'm writing. And I see how you guys TRUST me to make things clear with the progression of the book.

That's the same thing with us as followers of Christ. There are a lot of things we don't fully understand, either about ourselves individually or about other things outside ourselves. But we TRUST JESUS to handle our whole story. We trust Him to unveil His beautiful and great plans and story for our lives. We trust Him even with life's cliffhangers, suspense and secrets, that Our LORD and SAVIOR will make it clear us at the appointed time and chapter of our lives,then we'd understand why we went through what we went through and why He didn't say some things at some particular time. We'd understand fully at the end of all things (the end of the world) and we would give Glory to God the Father of our LORD JESUS, now and forever!)

GOD IS FAITHFUL guys, all He needs from us is our TRUST. May God help us in Jesus' Name!

If you haven't yet accepted Jesus and you want to do. Just acknowledge Him in your heart, acknowledge that you're a sinner and you need Jesus. Believe in your heart that He is our Saviour Who died for the sins of the whole world, including yours and mine and that God raised Him up from the dead on the third day. Confess all these with your mouth. You're saved! Welcome to God's family. You've received the Holy Spirit if you did truly believe and Congratulations!!!💃💃💃. Walk by the Spirit, locate a Bible believing church and please slide into my DM so I can join you in prayer!🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I love you all!!!!

God bless you!!!! Till next week lovelies!!!!🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE NEXT WEEK SATURDAY, 6PM, GMT+1, BY GOD'S GRACE!!!!

Stay blessed by GOD!!!

Shirley!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.1K 30
What if the Bible has it all wrong about the Anti-Christ? What if this person is female and what if she actually has a choice? Meet A.C. a.k.a An...
470K 13.4K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
3.6M 198K 48
A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY #1 IN HUMOR "SATAN!" Gabby grinned, out of the blue. "Dude, why on earth will you find us a ship name? That too SATAN...