Deal With Tenkai Beast Mode

By TokenaiHikari

To get out of Beast World the Tenkai Knights make a deal that leads to the disappearance of Guren, and the ap... More

Intro
Chapter 1: 3/4 Knights are Back in Action!
Chapter 2: Save the Pup!
Chapter 3: Braven'pup'
Chapter 4: The Slight Return of Kiro!
Chapter 5: Surprise Smoothies! (Again)
Chapter 6: Subtle Hints (Rather confusing ones actually. -.-)
Chapter 8: Bravenwolf's Surprise
Chapter 9: What An Unhappy Story
Chapter 10: Power Bands & Tenkai Bricks
Chapter 11: A Window or a Hunter?
Chapter 12: Forest Run-ins
Chapter 13: The Forest Road
Chapter 14: Giant Beanstalk & Small Story Telling
Chapter 15: Trapped
Chapter 16: Vine Escape
Chapter 17: Surprises
Chapter 18: Back to The Shop of Wonders
Chapter 19: The Beast Knights (Part 1)
Author's Note: Sorry It's Not Another Chapter-

Chapter 7: Slyger's Pursuit

247 10 6
By TokenaiHikari

Nobody's POV

The doorbell rang and Bravenwolf jumped off Ceylan and rush to the door to greet the visitor. Ceylan soon got up afterwards to open the door. When he opened the door he wish he hadn't. At the door was Slyger. Ceylan quickly shut the door, and snatched Bravenwolf up.

"Toxsa we gotta go! NOW!" Ceylan yelled.

"What's up?" Toxsa asked.

Ceylan grabbed Kiro's hand and said, "BIG trouble, we gotta go now!"

Toxsa got up from the couch and Ceylan passed Kiro to him.

"We have to get out through the back then," Ceylan muttered.

"What the heck is going on?!" Toxsa yelled.

"Slyger," Ceylon said as he opened the door.

Toxsa dragged Kiro outside and Ceylan followed soon after.

"Call Chooki and tell him what's going on," Ceylan said to Toxsa, "I'll try to explain this to Kiro."

"Right," Toxsa said walking ahead to call Chooki.

"What's going on?" Kiro asked.

"We're going to meet Chooki at his game, just to surprise him," Ceylan lied.

"Oh okay," Kiro laughed.

Ceylan wanted to check if Slyger was still there so he told Kiro to hold Bravenwolf as he went. And sure enough Slyger was still near the front door of the house.

"Damn, he never gives up does he? I thought we were done with this crap," Ceylan hissed.

He walked back to Kiro and Bravenwolf and grabbed Kiro's hand.

"Come on let's go, Toxsa is already way ahead," Ceylan said calmly.

The 2 quietly walked off the property without attracting Slyger's attention. Once They were far enough from Slyger, Ceylan made them break into a run.

"Hey Toxsa!" Ceylan yelled toward the green haired boy.

They caught up to Toxsa and they all went to the school field. Surprisingly, Chooki's game just finished.

"Man, I wanted to see him destroy them," Toxsa said.

"We're not here for that remember!" Ceylan said.

They rushed over to Chooki, but then a shadowy figure appeared before them.

"Hey Tributon," the figure laughed.

"Slyger," Ceylan growled.

Chooki whipped his head to the group and was shocked at what he saw. Then he ran towards them.

"So let's get down to business," Slyger laughed.

Ceylan stepped back a little and yelled, "RUN!"

Ceylan place Bravenwolf on the ground and they all sprung into a sprint.

"I'm coming for you Valorn and Tributon!" Slyger yelled.

"Ya gotta catch us 1st ya dumb bot!" Ceylan yelled.

The continued to run until Kiro tripped.

"You know what Toxsa, take her back to Chooki and get the teleport device," Ceylan said, "I'll take care of Slyger."

"Right," Toxsa said.

The 2 groups splitted up and Slyger, as planned, followed Ceylan and Bravenwolf. But Slyger seemed too close for comfort.

"Damn he got faster," Ceylan muttered.

Ceylan suddenly tripped and his and Guren's bricks flew out of his jacket pocket.

"Crap!" Ceylan yelled.

"I got you Tributon," Slyger laughed.

Ceylan tired standing up but his knee stung too much.

"I'm screwed," Ceylon muttered.

Then Bravenwolf rammed into Slyger with full force knocking Slyger down.

"Whoa, I'm lucky I have you bud," Ceylan said slowly getting up.

Bravenwolf continued to glare at Slyger. The pup didn't believe he was done yet.

"Come on let's go before he gets up," Ceylan said picking up his brick.

Bravenwolf jumped of Slyger and picked up the other brick, but then Slyger got up and snatched up the pup.

"Brave!" Ceylan yelled.

Bravenwolf tried to struggle out of Slyger's grasp, but it was too strong for the pup to break from. Suddenly, Guren's brick began to glow furiously and it burst into flames surrounding the pup and Slyger. Slyger let go in surprise, and the flame grew bigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 98 14
At about the same time that Kenshi Masaki was sent to Geminar. A boy named Val Gawerf was sent from his world away from his world by his grandfather...
759 12 1
What happens when the Knights go to Quarton to fight Vilius, but a winged demon appears and they disappear? The Knights get separated and are sent to...
47.6K 1.5K 15
After the unfortunate accident, Y/n L/n is now reincarnated into another world with the Ten Shadows cursed technique. The journey in another world wi...
20.7K 445 24
In search of a powerful ally, she goes throughout the world at Elio's request to find a partner