Tom Felton x reader (under ed...

By slytherin_princessM

This is a story about Tom Felton x reader Your name is y/n y/l/n and you are a huge huge huge Harry Potter fa... More

Intro
Chapter 1: the talk
Chapter 2: the show
Chapter 3: first met
chapter 4: the follow from crush
Chapter 5: coffee date/ hang out
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: the first date
Chapther 8: the red carpet
Chapter 9: the red carpet part 2
Chapter 10: i didn't think you could cook
Chapter 11: shopping
Chapter 12: the true
Update
Chapter 13: embarrassing 
Chapter 14: Chill day
Chapter 15: Interview
ーA/nー
Chapter 16: news
Chapter 17: Girlfriend??
A/n
Chapter 18: the suprise
Chapter 19: packing
Chapter 21: plane
Y/ns friends, bestfriends.
Chapter 22: back home
Chapter 23: misses
Chapter 24: Party!!
Chapter 25: HOW COULD HE!?
Extra chapter 25: Heather
Chapter 26: verified🔵✔️
Chapther 27: explanation
Chapther 28: henry
Chapter 29: hospital
Chapter 30: my love
Chapter 31: 4 years later
 Epilogue
NEW BOOK!!!!!
New book 2!!!!

Chapter 20: goodbye

789 32 3
By slytherin_princessM

A/N: im right now on computer and i am a more bad at writing on computer so dont hate pleass.

TOMS POV

i was so sad that y/n was going back to orlando because yea she is one of the people i love more then anything in the world.
I was driving over to the airport to say goodbye to my love.

Time skip
I was over at the airport now.
I just got out of the car and walked in and texted y/n that I was here.

I got a 👍🏻 from her.
I saw a girl with h/c and s/c(= skin colour).
I saw Emma was there to and she spotted me and waved her hand for me to come and I got over behind y/n and took my hand in front of her eyes and said "guess who it is?"

Y/n's PoV
I heard someone say " guess who it is?" And when I heard a British accent I knew immediately who it was I turned around and jumped on him because I knew it was Tom.

And then I saw Emma take a picture on toms phone.

I then heard a speaker say "plane to london in 2 and an half hour please begin to take a step closer to the gate" and then me and Tom pulled away and he kissed me.

Emma PoV

They are so sweet I ship them so much.

after 10 minutes I heard a beep on my phone I took it up and saw that I have a meeting in 30 minutes and it takes 20 minutes to drive with my private driver over to the meeting.

And then I knew it was a goodbye to y/n for now

I am going to miss my sister.

Y/n's PoV

I was right now kissing Tom on the cheek and then we stared in each other's eyes and he pulled me in a kiss and of course I kissed back.

" I'm sorry to interrupt the moment but I- I need to go, I have a meeting" I heard Emma say with tears in her eyes.

" omg sis I'm going to miss u" I said and pulled Emma in a hug and she hugged me back, more like crushing me.

" your braking my bones" I said with tears in my eyes and she had more then me.
I could feel that we was so close as we was family.

I then saw her take her backpack and putted it on and she turned around and walked out and she then turned around and waved at me.

I then heard paparazzis coming over here and I then took Tom and walked away over to and Starbucks and we brought a coffee and a cupcake we shared.

Me and Tom talked in some time until I was walking in a shop to buy some candy I brought 3 of ( favourite chocolate) ( favourite candy) and then brought a neck thing I use at flying ( idk what it's called).

I then heard the speaker again saying

" I will open the gate to the plane now to London pleas begin to go over to gate 5 I repeat go over to gate 5"

I then looked behind me and looked in toms eyes and me and his eyes begin to watering and he then pulled me in a big bear hug.

And I hugged him back because I knew that this will be the last time in a long time.
I then pulled away and I then took the top of his shirt and pulled him in a kiss and we then pulled away and then we knew it was a goodbye.

He then begin to get tears out of his eyes and me to.
We cried so much.
——————————————-

I just made a willy wonka fan fiction

Pleass vote and comment

Luv to my potter heads 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 327 19
It's no secret to the world that Emma Watson had a big crush on Tom Felton. Yet the friendship between them was far more valuable than either would h...
2.3K 25 11
hi! this story is about a relationship between draco malfoy from harry potter and y/n (which means 'your name') the story will switch perspectives ev...
17.9K 192 36
RICK SANCHEZ X READER 🛸 YN will be 21+ 🌟 PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY IF YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO LIKE RICK AND MORTY ✨
72.9K 753 14
25 years. it's been 25 years since i first met tom. we were practically brother and sister growing up. yet, it's been 10 since we last talked. you h...