2 worlds (meliodasxreader)

By xnarum_ix

✨I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS ✨ Meliodas comes to Y/N 's world will he fall in love with you or stay... More

Acknowledgement
Uh oh.
Meliodas?
Battle of the...cooks
Get to know
Picnic
Set up
Watching
Confession
Decisions?
Black out
New love?
Goodbye
Full counter?!
Time
Numb
Suprise
Memories
Problems
The Beginning To A New Friendship
Too Far
Birthday
Search
Istar
Druids
Present,Past,and Future
Trials
The Cave Of Training
Easter special
Protect
Honesty
Ban!!
Empty town?
Practice makes perfect
3am talk
Master Ban
Forbidden Spring
Solaad?
Demon?
The Great Opink
The 6 knights of black
Needles
The winged sword
Indura
Wedding
⚠️New Book⚠️
⚠️new book⚠️
⚠️New Book⚠️

Team work

1.3K 32 13
By xnarum_ix

When we got home I hopped in the shower it was around 11:30 I did my routine in all.When i was done with every thing I seen Meliodas listening to Take Me Away by Daniel Caesar ft Syd (listen to this if u tryna vibe). I still had towel on around me.

"Come on lets dance" he says .

"Wait I have to put on clothes".

"Not anything I haven't seen before" with a sly smug on his face.

"Nope you'll have to wait now turn around while i put on my clothes". I got out a large t shirt and underwear. Ok I'm done you can look. He turned around in awe.

"You are so beautiful you know that right"

"Well I've had have an amazing man tell me all the time" I say wrapping my arms around his neck.His hands slowly go down my back and he holds my waist . We then start listening to Love Cycle by Toosii and Summer walker ( If you dont know this song let me put you on). We sing the lyrics to each other.

"It amazes me how you know the songs so well saying your not from here"

"You play these songs 24/7 of course I would know them."

"Not gonna lie i want to hear some Baby Metal"

"Im down"

I play Song 4 by Baby Metal (pleasee go listen to this song highly recommend it!) .We play air guitars as we listen to the song. After about 4 minutes  we were out of breath "that took out a lot of energy."
Then we slowed it back down and slow danced to Eternal Sunshine By Jhene Aiko.

AFTER 15 MINUTES

"I have an idea" i say. "How about we cook but not like the last time how about we make it together".

"What should we make? It should be something simple though just in case its nasty"

"How aboutt...Burgers!"

"Lets do this" Meliodas says bringing his fist together.

In the kitchen
"Ok first we need to wash our hands"

25 minutes later

"Meliodas! Its gonna burn flip it"

" it's not gonna burn trust me"

5 minutes later

Beep!Beep!Beep!  The smoke alarm? Got damnit! "Its not gonna burn he says, well look what happened now!" I say to myself

"What happened"Meliodas says walking from out the bathroom.

"It burned just like i told you, you never listen!"

"Thats my bad" he says rubbing his neck.

Take 2 (30 min later)

Ok take out the ground meat,cook it andd. "Meliodas hand me some lettuce. When putting on the lettuce i realized something "uhhh Meliodas did you season it?"

"No you said you were" he says cleaning up our mess.

"Ughhh!! I forgot the seasonings it will be sooo nasty we have to try one more time".

"Y/NNN" he says dragging out my name.
"Last time I promisee"i say giving him a kiss.

Take 3 (another 30 minutes later)

"I think we did it Y/N,it looks just like the picture"

"All we have to do is taste it" I say warming up to eat it.

"Oh come on its not gonna be that bad"

"We can only find out one way, 3,21." We started eating the burgers.

"This is actually...Good"

I nod my head in agreement adding "mmhhm" i even started dancing.

"Hawk would love this! We should start cooking together more often"

"Your right"

Meliodas POV.
I do miss everyone though its been a while since i've seen them.

"What wrong?" Y/N asked.

"I kinda miss everyone and i really want them to meet you i just know they will love you.And you can even work at the boar hat and wear our special uniform."I say giggling on the last part.

"Meliodas I love you with all my heart,but if you think you'll see me in that unbelievable outfit you have lost your mind". Y/N say with a fake smile.

"I can just see you now, those soft boobs,and big butt Im having fun just thinking about it."

"Ok night night" after that everything went black.

Y/N POV.
I dragged him upstairs.He never knows how to shut the hell up and this is what happens. When i got upstairs I sat him on the floor causing him to wake up.

"What did you do that for"

"You don't know how to shut up"

"Feisty and I like it" he says smiling

"Your pissing me off more"

"Thats my point"

"Im going to bed you comin or not"

When we got  in the bed he laid down and i straddled him laying down on top of him.

6am
I try to get up but he just tightens his grip on me
"Meliodas im hot" i groan

"I know you are" he says in his sleepy voice.

"No,im literally hot let me go"

"Nope"

"Come onnn" i groan again.

He smacked his teeth "finee"

I get out of his grasp and I know he's probably upset so i still lay my head on him. He smiled thinking I didnt see. "Go to sleep"

"I love you".

...
"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 400 16
He started to cry into her chest. "You can't leave me...Not again! Don't...Die in my arms...again..." He quietly added, tears trailing down his face...
143K 3.6K 70
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...
41.9K 924 50
Elizabeth loves Meliodas but does he even love her back .She knows that he still loves Liz so it's pointless to even tell him. But will she confess a...
268K 9.8K 98
Of love I will scream, echoing eternally. No one knows you more than I. Like two planets we collide But at last we found a light to guide us Never wa...