Sexual desire

By Psychokisses_x

After an interesting evening with his housemates Vegeta looks for more exciting ways of receiving pleasure. N... More

🕯
To love and to cuckold.
Dull Routine
First visit.
Goku's pet
Virgin
Excitement
Ice Play
Fun memento
Green with envy.
Relief and Tension
Threesome.
Date
Appointment
Milking
Strong desires
Cloud nine
Voyeurism
Fisting
Feelings
Sexy Pants
Change in demeanor
Role Reversal (Part One)
Role Reversal (Part Two)
Dining and Dildos
Final chapter

Patience

570 23 12
By Psychokisses_x

"It's been over a week now, and he's been avoiding the topic whenever I bring it up," Vegeta finished saying as he let out an exasperated sigh.

He shuddered on remembering that time at the restaurant and how he had been asking his boyfriend to do role reversal. A clicking sound soon interrupted his thoughts and  he looked to his brother who was typing away on his phone. Vegeta immediately got pissed, was he not even listening to him!?

"Tarble!"

"What?!" Tarble shouted, not looking away from his phone as he did so.

He frowned at his brother still smiling and typing away on his phone. If this was a paid therapy he'd be sure to leave a one-star review for such unprofessional manner. Even though this was Tarble's lunch hour he was wasting, but that was beside the point. He needed advice before he visited Goku again.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Vegeta finally asked, with slight agitation in his voice.

With a heave sigh, Tarble made an abrupt glimpse up at Vegeta and grumbled. "I'm sorry, how much did you pay for this sex therapy appointment?"

Vegeta scrunched up his face at his brother's reaction, "Funny." He said in a satire tone.

"Exactly." Tarble shrugged, his attention back on his phone that evoked a grunt from Vegeta.

"Instead of texting raunchy stuff to that boyfriend of yours, perhaps you can ask him to talk to his brother about their issue being submissive," Vegeta huffed as he crossed his arms, he spent all this time explaining every detail of the week with his boyfriend to his brother and he wasn't even listening, the sheer audacity of it all.

"Oh, Raditz has no issues being submissive every once in a while."

"That's not what I— fuck you!" Vegeta could see his brother smirking at him now, "You knew what I meant!"

Tarble sighed and put his phone down, "You and father have the same issues." 

"Fine, I'll start paying for these sessions." Vegeta said with a half-grunt.

"Oh no, it's not that. Though that would be nice," Tarble opened his drawer to put his phone in and then propped his arms up on his desk, "What I'm meaning is, the two of you do nothing to help yourselves. You expect people to do everything for you but give nothing in return."

"That's bullshit."

"Is it though?"

"Of course it is, I'm wanting to fuck my boyfriend, and that is why I am here!" Vegeta shouted. Why couldn't his brother just understand what he was saying to him?

"Have you thought of asking what he wants and feels about it?" Tarble said, raising his brow at his brother who was slowly getting angrier by the second.

"Were you even listening? — he's avoiding the topic!"

"Why?"

"I don't know, he had a bad experience with another person and is now put off or something," he shrugged.

"Well, you need to start things slow, ease him into it per se," Tarble hummed, steepling his fingers.

"I have tried!"

"Obviously doing such a grand job considering you are now sitting here and whining to me about it." 

"Oh yeah?" Vegeta leaned forward and splayed his hands on the edge of the desk. "Just the other day, when we finished our session, I made us something to eat, sat him down and casually brought it up."

Tarble leaned back in his chair, his fingers still steepled and he crossed his leg over the other. "And how'd that go?"

"I ended up receiving a blow job," his cheeks began burning up on recalling that day, and he gazed back at Tarble's nonchalant expression.

"Sounds like you're making some progress, just take things slow, you can still dominate him while allowing him to remain in control, but again— you can't force someone into—"

Vegeta interrupted bluntly, "He then did orgasm control, and I realised he was pleasuring me to avoid the topic."

"Then instead of mentioning it, start by pleasuring him, I don't mean as in bending him over and forcing him into it. Start something small like a massage, have him tell you where he'd like you to massage, let him take the lead." 

"How is that going to get me to dominate him?!"

"By starting off slow and providing him some control is allowing him to build his trust in you."

Vegeta smirked to himself while listening to Tarble continue to talk about methods of easing Goku into submission. At least that's exactly what it was sounding like to him. Salacious thoughts were now swirling in his head, the things he could do, the pleasure, and the control. His skin prickled just thinking about it all, just once — he wanted to experience dominating someone.

"And if he really isn't into it, Vegeta, then you shouldn't force him!" Tarble's voice broke through Vegeta's thoughts, causing him to scoff back at him.

"Some help you are!" Vegeta wrinkled his nose and rose from the chair.

"Whatever," Tarble rolled his eyes at him and shook his head with an irked expression.

"I'm glad I don't pay you because you give shit advice!"

The room descended in silence between them, Tarble face contorting to a look of shock as he processed what Vegeta just said to him, before scrunching his face up in indignation. Leaving Vegeta feeling slight panic, Tarble losing his temper was a rarity, but when he did — everyone knew about it.

"How about you fuck a blow-up doll, then again it'll somehow manage to fuck you instead because you are a whiny bitch!" He quipped and scowled back at Vegeta.

A laugh rumbled from Vegeta's chest, and he gave his brother a mocking smile, his brother was never really good at witty comebacks, on a mere occasion would he come out with something that would leave Vegeta speechless.

"Is that the best you can come up with?"

"Get out of my office!" Tarble shrieked, giving Vegeta a warning glare as his hand reached towards the drawer containing the beanbags.

Not wanting to push any more of his brother's buttons knowing his brother was not a force to be reckoned with, Vegeta hurtled for the exit while his brother proceeded to shout out insults, most of which was in relation to Vegeta and his father mooching off his job.

————————————————————-

After his brief visit with his brother, Vegeta had made his way to Goku's place. It was time for him to be more firm with his words, make Goku listen and not try to distract him with his skillful ministrations. No matter how thrilling and exquisite they were, he wanted his voice to be heard. It was time for him to be blunt and honest with what he wished to do.

Chi-Chi had let him in, informing him that his boyfriend was just finishing cleaning up after a client. This gave Vegeta an idea. Taking in some advice his brother gave him earlier, he prepared a bath for the two to soak in. Perhaps his boyfriend being relaxed in the tub may open him up to try new things.

"Wouldn't mind telling that boyfriend of mine that he can find me in the bathroom once he's done?" Vegeta smirked at Chi-Chi, who raised an eyebrow before nodding her head.

He could tell by her facial reaction she was contemplating on asking why, but then decided against it. She wasn't keen on Goku dating a client and had voiced her concern on a number of occasions. Neither cared for her opinion on the matter, and so she learned it was best to keep quiet about it.

It wasn't long for Goku to join Vegeta in the bathroom. The two shared a seductive gaze while Goku shimmied out of his PVC pants and tank top, placing them in a neat pile before easing himself into the opposite end of the tub. They both stared intensely at one another while they relaxed in the soothing warm water.

Vegeta ruminated in the silence Unsure of what Goku would think or respond to being asked if Vegeta could take control for once. He noticed Goku inquisitive stare and from that he chose to start with a casual discussion before he could trail off about dominating him.

"Had many clients?" He asked with slight hesitancy in his voice. He didn't enjoy hearing about the clients Goku seen, not since they started dating. Even if Goku wasn't sleeping with them, it still left a pang of jealousy.

Goku lifted a brow at this, perhaps because this was the first time Vegeta had ever asked such a question.

"Just the one today," Goku confirmed while kneading his arms in the water.

"How was it?"

"Hm?"

"The session today?"

Goku leaned back, resting his arms along the rim of the tub, and gave Vegeta an inquisitive stare before responding. "Not bad."

Vegeta nodded, and cleared his throat, now is the chance to break out the question, Goku seemed somewhat relaxed now but understandably curious. He opened his mouth, about to speak before he was halted with a question that threw him back a slight.

"How's your brother?" Goku asked with a small smile.

Vegeta rubbed his lips together, doing his best to hide the irritation he was now feeling. Goku was doing it again, changing the topic, perhaps knowing what he was about to ask him.

"Same old." He responded with a half-smile.

Goku grinned and drawled out his words, "So, have you thought about what you'd like to try out, or are you happy for me to continue surprising you?"

Vegeta lifted a brow at that question, "You know full well what I'd like to try out, we've talked about it before," his lips quirked suddenly on seeing Goku fluster. A surge of confidence was now enveloping him. 

"I see," Goku wrung his hands and hummed, "I see," he repeated, his voice dropping an octave.

This piqued Vegeta's interest as he watched Goku hum to himself, as though deep in thought about something. Perhaps he was considering his offer? A confident smirk formed before quickly diminishing as he felt something rub along his cock.

Swiftly casting his eyes down they widened on discovering what was rubbing his cock. His boyfriends toes were caressing along the shaft and around his balls, it felt no different to when fingers caressed there. His confidence dwindled, a sudden uneasy feeling now engulfed him, and he swallowed as he shot a glance back on Goku's smug grin.

"Kakarot—" he stifled his moan and gripped onto the edge of the bath to steady himself, his cock hardening at the ministrations. "What are you doing?"

"Relax," Goku smiled at him, rolling the arch of his feet along Vegeta's shaft.

Wave of pleasure coursed through him, and he bit down on his bottom lip resisting the urge to buck his hips against his boyfriends feet.

"That's it, relax Vegeta, let me take control,"  his voice soothing and he began whispering endearments while continuing to massage Vegeta's cock between his feet.

"Oh, fuck," Vegeta groaned, dropping his head so he didn't have to watch Goku's smirk.

Instead, he was met with the sight of his cock slipping in and out of Goku's feet. He felt his stomach twist, and legs quiver as the movements became slow and rapid.

"So, you like the feeling of my feet stroking your cock?" Goku's voice penetrated through his concentration on the footjob and he lifted his head slightly to meet his boyfriend's gaze.  "Does it feel as good as my hands, or —" he paused, pressing his feet firmly against the shaft and rubbing along it faster, "Slightly better?" His smirk widening into a grin, hearing the shallow breaths from Vegeta as he did his utmost best to suppress a moan.

The water ebbed and flowed around them in rhythm to Goku moving his feet along Vegeta's throbbing cock.

Vegeta keened, voice reaching an octave higher than usual, "Fuck!!" His cock twitched with a need for release.

"Come on, pet, cum on my feet," he lightly chuckled,his words caused Vegeta's cock to throb even more, "so you like the feeling of my feet stroking your cock? Perhaps this is another fetish of yours?" He teased.

Vegeta heaved, biting his lip, his cock twitched further and stomach tightened. No longer able to hold back the loud moan that slipped past his lips as Goku pressed down harder, causing him to finally spurt his essence over his master's feet.

"You really enjoyed that, huh?" Goku chuckled, and did a few leisurely strokes before moving his feet away from the now flaccid cock.

"Bastard," Vegeta muttered under his breath and shot a glare at his chuckling boyfriend, only for his glare to lessen as Goku smiled back at him earnestly and pulled him in for a hug.

"I know what you want, Vegeta," Goku whispered into Vegeta's ear, "but you need to give me some more time."

With a small sigh, Vegeta pulled himself closer into the embrace, resting his head against Goku's shoulder and chuckled as Goku trailed his fingers along his wet skin, leaving it tingle and prickle at the touch. His body began to relax and unwind as Goku kneaded circles into his back.

Perhaps he can be a little more patient, allow Goku to take the lead — for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 5 4
New load of slaves for the royal family. Vegeta had never had any interest in these things, but a slave grabs his attention. "The gold eyes widened...
29.5K 1.1K 45
Goku did not expect to meet the one person who bullied him throughout school. In fact, Vegeta was the last person he ever expected to meet in the adu...
37.1K 1.1K 54
Goku and Vegeta are room mates, they owe certain gang a lot of money. Vegeta has found ways to pay them back which ends up dragging Goku in with him...
7.4K 78 31
Welcome to the description! I will warn you if it's angst, fluff, or smut! Requests are taken if you wish!